Is it a good advice to buy an account from an unknown friend? - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is it a good advice to buy an account from an unknown friend?

No it is not a good advice to buy an account from an unknown friend because this will be a scam and you will regret.Work wisely and best of luck.

No its not better 

Always create your own account 

Create your own account and then started you work on this platform 

If you get account from someone unknown person maybe there is something wrong with that account or person

so avoid that things 

Create your own account in legal ways and enjoy learning with earning 

I agree with you.  I don't understand if an account is in good condition and this account makes passive income, then why he sells their account in this situation only works in general view, because the intense person is not good and he wants to scam, and I will personally support these things  No. We will never support these things.

Yes we should not buy account from unknown person because he can steal our all money  when we will add money in it.  So we should make our account more valuable by posting some good posts. 

• +1 1

No dear it not a good advice to used the account of unknown friend it makes a big problem with you .it transfer your money easily to its own account it make a big scandal so not used the account of unknown friend 

• +1 1

definitely you should not trust an unknown person especially those asking for money first. if you need to trade or exchange things with some one else they should be trustworthy and it is better that you know them in person. 

I do not prefer this method of buying without a middleman, it is fraught with risks, and once we send our money or our data it may be stolen and we fall victim to fraud.

I suggested that it will be really dangerous you can lose your money for nothing , you have to take the account before send the money , or buy it from someone you know him , this what o advice you , but buy from a person you don’t know nothing about this

That an absurd idea my friend, because you don't know why the former user is selling out the account,it might perhaps be because the account has some problems which is making it difficult for him to handle,that's why he decided to sell it,so I suggest you don't buy any account from a stranger

• +1 1

Accounts should not be purchased from strangers because when we add money to it it is not a good idea as it can create a big problem with you and steal all our money. So by posting some good posts we should make our account more valuable by transferring money to the account making it a big scandal ..

This is never advisable, and I wonder why people would like to buy account from another person let alone someone you don't even know, since the forum o open for new people to join, then I don't see the need for buying account from someone else. It may lead to problem if the moderators get to know about it.

• +1 1

It's never a great choice to purchase an account from an obscure individual Since you'll believe some one you do not indeed know, you'll purchase the account and conclusion up loosing all you've got worked for to that same individual.

A sensible member won't ever do this. Because it will be a risk for us. As you already said that particular account will can be of a scammer and it won't be of no use. That's why it's not suggested to take any suspicious account. 

• Useful or interesting 1

This is a very important question .And that's why we should be smart From thieves who can be our account band .I hope you will follow this and be able .

I agree with you as there are many scammers out there that have many strategies of scamming people and this is one of the most used strategies by this scammers so I would advise everyone to avoid buying accounts from unknown people.

My friends agree with you, your advice is very important because in the world of encryption you cannot trust strangers because fraudsters arrive and roam around us daily, and I personally do not recommend this idea that its owner may pay dearly.

• +1 1

Yeah according to me too it is not good to buy an account from an. Unknown person untile we don't know that he is a scammer or not most of the time the people who buy the account are scammed so my advise is to make your own account.

I think it is an offence to try to fool the forum. There should be nothing like that in this forum as people might start spamming the forum by opening multiple accounts and then after finishing the 100 posts they will sell the account. So don't even think of participating in such trickery.

We should create an account with the behalf of us, if not, then we can take help from YouTube if hard work is done, your ranking is also become good for a time.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't think I support the idea of buying an unknown person's account via the Internet because you don't know that this person is a hacker or a scammer who wants to access your personal files to steal your money, we must be careful about this issue. And you must be aware.

To my own opinion and suggestions I don't think is advisable to buy account from an unknown person because is very risky the person may be a scammer or hacker which will scan you and also it's not every one in the forum that is trusted we should be careful with who so ever we want to follow and who follows you

• +2 1

I do not support the idea of buying an unknown person's account through the internet through you. Anyone who wants to access your personal files to steal your money, we must be careful about this problem.

On 4/27/2020 at 10:02 AM, Babubu609 said:

To my opinion I don't think is good to buy an account from some one that you don't  know he might be a true scammer, when you transact money and buy the account you may end up 2 against 0 no money no account. Is good if we take care of this.

But still your advice is still needed friends.

Looking forward to your replies.

Its not should not do.because my thinking is this not a real account whice anyone want to sell it..so keep distance from scammers..you can open a new account.. this account has no risk..but if you buy a account from unknown friend..probably you loss your money. 

I can't get it in the event that any ones account in great condition and this account win inactive pay, at that point why he offer their account in this circumstance as it were common scenes works, since the individual strongly isn't great and he need to do trick ,and I actually do not back this things.

If you want to know my opinion, I would say that it is not good advice at all whether the account is from a stranger or not.  Because many scammers steal money by tricking many people to get trapped in this way.  So you should always refrain from providing information about your account or whether you have an account from someone like this...