Is it a good advice to buy an account from an unknown friend? - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is it a good advice to buy an account from an unknown friend?

You are right my friend, and I personally do not recommend this. Because you may be exposed to fraud and theft by buying this account over the Internet because you do not know the intentions of the person who is going to sell you. Also, this account may be fake and not as good as its owner claims. And you may be subject to a ban  After working on it, you will have lost your money

I don’t think it’s good to buy an account from someone you don’t know that he can be a real scammer, when you make money transactions and you buy the account you have no account against 0 money.  Good if we take care of it.

But friends still need your advice.

Looking forward to your reply.

Same here, I don't find it as a good choice in crypto.  Buying an account is very risky because it can lead you astray.  Don't buy accounts in crypto because some accounts are having problems and if they give it to you there is no refund for it. This can lead to many problems.

Buying accounts is a very bad idea, especially if the rules of a particular project prohibit the sale of accounts. Perhaps the author of the post just bought it, since it was banned.

Obviously not. Why would you buy a account when you can open it by . Buying a account its just like working like a scammer. So i would suggest never to go for it. Even if would might take a lengthy way i would recommend everyone to open their account in the legitimate way. 

That's right, it's not a good idea to buy an account from someone else, as it might be a scam. It is best for you to create an account yourself as it does not require much effort and is not complicated

• +1 1

Of course, I do not advise anyone with this idea. We do not know how effective the account is from an unknown person. Create your own account and work on it accurately, step by step. Always choose the most suitable for you.

I don't think so. It can be risk for yourself. But it depends what kind pf account do you want to buy. If you don't know the person then you should not do this. 

Well saying my friend we have to work hard always

When you start a business

Do yourself

Make yourself just listen to tips and learn from them

Learn from other people's mistakes

We have to go up the stairs step by step

Good luck

• +1 1

My friend, we have to be wary of falling into fraud, and this is expected in all areas of life, especially here on the Internet and cryptocurrencies, and we have to make sure of any work we do and ask supervisors and experienced friends

It is not good to buy an acount from an unknown person because it may be scammer and steal your money. So I advise you to not buy any acount from an unknown person. Beware of this and protect yourself. 

Be wise don't buy any accounts which are already owned by someone else because they would still have the control over such account. They can change account password to have the full access after selling you and they can even route your funds to other address and you won't get access to your money again. 

Of course, this is very wrong. You must create your personal account yourself and not purchase it from anyone. Because the account may be accompanied by problems. This will cause you a lot of losses.

I don't think it's good to buy an account from someone you don't know that he can be a real scammer, when you make money transactions and when you buy the account you have no account against 0 money.  Good if we take care of it.

But friends still need your advice.

Looking forward to your reply.

Same here, I don't find it as a good choice in crypto.  Buying an account is very risky because it can lead you astray.  Don't buy accounts in crypto because some accounts are having problems and if they give it to you, there is no refund for it. We have to be careful.

The process of buying an account from one person to another is an unsafe and not desirable process, so you should be careful and stay away from this matter knowing that we should cooperate with each other and provide support and assistance to all.

Not at all better buying from others create your own. Before going for shortcut do your work. A day will come you will be there . so create your own account do your best there and wait for reward. This is my advice to you. 

• +5 1

Yes you are absolutely right. This forum is full of scammers. They always try to know our personal information and then hack our account. So,we never want to share our personal information to unknown persons for secure our account. @Ajmal khan @MAGAJI @Zoo12 well said. 

It's not good to buy an account or anything from someone you don't know and it's at the same time a big risk you might be deceived in this way.

No, my friend, I do not think it is desirable, perhaps this account is unsafe and vulnerable to fraud. Create your account yourself. Better to trust someone and take an account from him and it is illegal

It's not good to buy an account or anything from someone you don't know it at the same time a big risk, it may be deceiving you, this way all you have to be careful to not fall into the error, so we have to wait for good thank you

I agree with you very much, it is very dangerous to buy accounts, especially from people we do not know, because we may lose all that we have on this account in one night, so I advise everyone not to buy accounts and if you want to buy one, you have to buy it from someone you trust, otherwise you will regret it in the end.

• +3 1

No buying an account online is not safe and you may get scammed. So don't fall under this trap and do not buy anything online from unverified sources. Be careful while you are dealing with people online and never trust strangers who lure you to have instant profits on any of the product purchase. 

It will be totally fool if you do so because in online you will be able to find lot of scam people who try to cheat others... So to be safe you should not buy an account from unknown person..let me share a thinh with you,i have introduced with a friend in a gambling site and ask his number though he is my Country mate but unfortunately he didnt give me his number because he said its personal safety          

It's more safe and secure to create your own account and work on the account than to just buy an account with an unknown person, do not do that because it's not safe and you might end up losing the account. 

I think that there is a huge risk involved in doing so because your account will not be safe enough for your earning and trading purposes.So, better is to create your own account and then enjoy this wonderful platform.I am against the idea that you should buy it from unknown person.

• +1 1

Indeed my friend i do not like to work with any one we do not know because these transaction are not safe in case of necessity you must deal with a trusted third party who will recieve from you and receive from him and then hand over both parties after making sure of everything