Is it a good advice to buy an account from an unknown friend? - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is it a good advice to buy an account from an unknown friend?

It is better that we make our own account. It is possible that sellers are scamers. Or some issues or warning points can be present in that account. Those accounts may be reported. So make your own account and hark hard on it.

On 1/26/2021 at 7:55 AM, Msh9 said:

No, my dear friend, I do not advise you to buy any account from people that you do not know or you do not trust, because you may one day be exposed to theft and fraud and lose all your balance, so be careful and keep your account well.

We requirement stay away from business an ordinary person’s account that we complete not be acquainted with as it may be a fake individuality we obligation too elude selling everything on the Internet without meaningful its possessor or obtain.

in my on opinion i can never advocate any member to to buy an account from unknown man or woman, due to the fact you do not know how he/she works within the account he went to sale, and you do not honestly know why he/she selected to the sale the account and in addition you need to be cautious so you can't come to be buying account from hackers or scammers.

In my advice for all my dear friends I can't advise my dear friends to buy account for unknown please if you account try to create account by urself

Welcome my friend, it is not safe for someone to buy something from you over the Internet, you should be careful here because there are scammers and deceivers, so we have to be careful

Hey buddy ,i really suggest you not to do this, because scammers are also in every here and there so ,  don't think to buy the account form unknown person , and i suggest you to put efforts in your own work and in your own account, I'm also a beginner but don't lose hope in any ways, so keep trying , keep motivated, you must earn from your own account one day, don't be silly keep motivated... Respond to my comment if you like it and support me as well....

I don't think that's a good idea. Buying an account from someone you don't know might just end you up with a scammer. You will not know if what they're capable of. You would not know if their offers are legitimate.

My friend it not a good advise to buy a account from unknown person these types of work usually done by scammer they give you a attractive offer when you accept his offer they can easly stolen our money so becarefull buying a account from unknown person 

Hello my dear friend  you are right  You could  be scammed  by doing that or otherwise  it could  be voilate the forum  rules to purchase  crypto talk account from some one.

I will not suggest you to do so. These type of works usually done by scammers. So i will suggest don't put your attention in such type of works

Buying account is very risky to do because it could leads you to the wrong path. In my opinion i would never advice any of my cryptotalk member to buy an account from an unknown person. Personal accounts and money should be private and only the owner, I'm afraid something bad happens, no one is sure everything is okay.

I think you have created a new account because buying an account can be a scam so you should stay away from this type of investment and beware of any scam.  So this is best for you and your investment.To buy an account from a stranger you must have a very good idea about the account.  So when you buy an account you can fix everything yourself.

On 4/27/2020 at 9:02 AM, Babubu609 said:

To my opinion I don't think is good to buy an account from some one that you don't  know he might be a true scammer, when you transact money and buy the account you may end up 2 against 0 no money no account. Is good if we take care of this.

But still your advice is still needed friends.

Looking forward to your replies.

I think it is not bad because I have also Buy an account from an unknown person but It is risky If they will not give you the account then you will Lose your amount as well And I think I am lucky and I that account But we should not take any risk about this.

• +2 1

This is a common way of scams, and this is so many people waste a bit of money. I think someone you don't meet might be a possible scammer, and before you make any choices, I think it's very important for you to investigate and make sure you do a lot of homework on the transaction that you choose to make.

It's never a safe idea to buy an account from an anonymous person, because you can trust someone you don't even know, you can buy an account and end up risking all you've invested for the same person.

Nope. To me it is never a good advice to buy an account from an unknown person,  in fact it is not even advisable to buy an account from even a friend,  because you doesn't know what the account has inform of troubles.

You've simply clarified the topic dude.

I hope many will be wise and smart enough not to ever attempt to buy an account from someone, even from a special loved one because there is going to be a possibility that such special partner of you might've already gone wrong in any way with the account initially which the aftermath will have to affect you the second party.

Dear I don't think it is a good idea to buy an account and definitely not from a stranger. Do not trust any stranger while handling such sensitive tasks as they can be a scammer and can steal your information which will not result good to you.

On 4/27/2020 at 7:02 AM, Babubu609 said:

To my opinion I don't think is good to buy an account from some one that you don't  know he might be a true scammer, when you transact money and buy the account you may end up 2 against 0 no money no account. Is good if we take care of this.

But still your advice is still needed friends.

Looking forward to your replies.

In legit ways I don't think if buying an account from someone is legal, because buying account is the way of sharing privacy which is something very risk, so its better to create your own account and grow the account depending on your knowledge. 

i think we should have our personal account on personal identity and password rather than using other account which have no password safety.And get hacked by scammers.

Yes it is true my dear friend and thank you so much for your advice there are many scammers in this forum so we should be avoided from scammers if some of new members gives us some offers then we should be rejected those offers because we don't know that he is our friend or he is a scammer.

additionally think it is danger to purchase something on the web from somebody you don't know be it on the web or different things particularly when they request your cash first,it's not happy and its better to evade and remain safe.

Never i said never it has so many dark sides of purchasing an account form an unknown person or maybe a small knowing person because maybe they do some posting badly or maybe they not following the rules of crypto you will never know it until you have an account start so don't do this

Bro if you are having transaction online, do escrow always for your own safety. You can find good admins easily on whom you can do trust and do escrow and then you can do buy Accounts.

Yes it's too risky to buy account from unknown user as in this way that user can easily stole your income because he is completely aware of all passwords of that account. So it's better to create your own account to keep it safe and secure.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼