Is it a good advice to buy an account from an unknown friend? - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is it a good advice to buy an account from an unknown friend?

I dont think that its a good idea. These type of works usually done by scammers.But still your advice is still needed friends.

Looking forward to your replies.So i will suggest don't put your attention in such type of works. 

Yes it is a big risk so we shouldn't take such risks of buying anything from an unknown person online as there are many fraudulent people around and they are in wait of trapping us in such ways by giving us the greed of double profit or low rates so be aware of such scams.

No, it is not good to do something like this. I do not like to buy any account from someone. It is not an investment. You have to learn from your account and do not take it as an investment

I think it's against the rules. We shouldn't buy account from others. If the moderators can understand this, they can ban your account for this. Rather than we should start workings from the beginning and it's the main process. We should show respect to the rules. Thanks for this unique post mate. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/27/2020 at 9:02 AM, Babubu609 said:

To my opinion I don't think is good to buy an account from some one that you don't  know he might be a true scammer, when you transact money and buy the account you may end up 2 against 0 no money no account. Is good if we take care of this.

But still your advice is still needed friends.

Looking forward to your replies.

Yes i,m really agree with you.it is better to create your own account rather then to buy an account from an unknown.he may be a scammer.only focus on your own account.react 💖 if your heart allow you

Mathelda.j

Hello my friend
Thank you. I think buying an account from someone is not safe and can see your privacy
Create your own account and share your useful information with us

Good evening my friend ..🙋🙋. In my opinion, I do not prefer to take an account from an unknown person, whether it is a fraudster or an allegiance ... I can learn and create my own account and work through it💪💯💚good luck ❤️🌺

Of course, my friend, I do not advise you to buy an account from an unknown friend because it may be fraudulent on you. You cannot trust anyone in the world of cryptography because there are many fraudsters and I do not advise you to buy any account from an unknown person

• +1 1

Hello my friend

In my opinion, it is better to create an account than to buy one because of some weak souls who cheat and cheat in these matters.

Hello mate in my opinion it is some risk to buy a account from an unknown friend because you really don't know that friend so there is good chance to cheat you. Nowadays so many cheating are going on online like this so try to make your own account.

According to my own experience buying the any account from any unknown friend is an illegal purchase because it can be hacked from other people and therefore the account must be purchased from a well-known and legal authority... I think create his own account is the Best option but the any account from the any unknown friend...

• +1 1

From my experience, I suggest you to not buy a account from any unknown person. Because maximum of these are scam and if you do that it will be harmful for you. So i think it will be better to avoid it. 

You are right, we must avoid this because there are many scammers who want to access your personal account and steal everything you own in it. Do not trust anyone on the Internet

Buying account from an stranger or an obscure individual is in fact not worthy. In my conclusion i would never counsel any of my cryptotalk part to purchase an account from an obscure individual. As the scammers are continuously on the beat of their amusement and this would bring them a incredible opportunity to trick a individual.

It is not good at all. basically in the world scamming is a most useful thing at now. Everyone think thier own way, so dont believe friend to buy an account. You can buy account from internet by paying. So,why you can buy from friends. 

No,not at all.it is not good to buy an account from an unknown person.they just trap you in order to gain money.they makes you fool.so don't trust them and concentrately do your own work.

I agree with you, my friend, for sure, we should not trust anyone, there are many scammers and pranksters in this field. We have to be very careful and deal only with reliable people in order to fall into trouble good luck for everyone

I do not advise you to do that. Create your account yourself, because the account that you want to buy may be stolen or hacked and steal all your money and your privacy in this forum or outside it.

• +3 1

This is a wrong thing, do not trust anyone because at the present time there are many many fraudsters who exploit the trust of others in them to carry out their actions, so do not buy an account from anyone and do not try to be dragged behind suspicious sites

• +1 1

For me, I would not prefer to buy an account from someone we do not know because we may be exposed to fraud and hacking. Creating a new account for us is the best option, especially since we do not have to purchase an account from anyone.

You do not have to feel safe about any type of account purchase or exchange, because fraud is very easy in this work and the only thing that protects you are the safety devices and the close people you trust

You have asked good questions. You must not. Because, if you want to take advantage of a stranger, you may face a loss. It is not right to do something without knowing something about someone. You should know about him first. Then, you can work. You keep your information safe.

it depends on how you will transact with that person. If the person collects or asking for your personal details including your bank accounts, etc, then you shouldn't trust that person. It might be a scam or a trick to steal your money or other stuff. On the other hand, if the transaction is good, both parties agreed to the terms and conditions, there are no malicious activities, and you are being observant, then it's okay to buy an account. But I suggest making your own account rather than buying one.

in my opinion it is not good to buy an account from other that you do not now he might be at risk and eventually translate money and why account may be ended up to 200 money account is good if you take your place and Hindi my friend I do not like to work with anyone who did not found because this transaction or not saved so you can save your account from everyone and not trusted in everyone and not take account to everyone thank you so much

I personally don't think it should be. personal accounts and money should be private and only the owner, I'm afraid something bad happens, no one is sure everything is okay. I also rarely trust others, I believe in myself more..