Is it a good advice to buy an account from an unknown friend? - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is it a good advice to buy an account from an unknown friend?

On 4/27/2020 at 9:02 AM, Babubu609 said:

To my opinion I don't think is good to buy an account from some one that you don't  know he might be a true scammer, when you transact money and buy the account you may end up 2 against 0 no money no account. Is good if we take care of this.

But still your advice is still needed friends.

Looking forward to your replies.

I don't know that it is good or not but I have also buy an account from an unknown friend and I am safely using it and I think for me it is good but sometime the seller cheats you and you lose your all amount to so it depends upon you.

• +2 1

I do not recommend buying an account from unknown people in this forum in the crypto world as well because there are many fraudsters and you do not know unknown people and how to buy without any complete confidence For this reason, the person from whom you bought the account may recover his account after periods and you have collected some money on it, and this may be harmful to you.

No, we should not buy an account from any unknown stranger. We should work hard and succeed with our courage. We must learn and benefit. Buying an account from a stranger can be very damaging.

Honestly speaking, I do not buy the idea and support the idea of buy crypto talk account from unknown person because of the implications attached to it. You may likely end up wasting your money because you don't know weather if his work was good or useless post.

Of course not. This is the worst thing you can do. Do you just take it as a way to bring in money? Try to look at it in another way. Try to see that you are learning and winning at the same time 

I don't understand if an account is in good condition and this account makes passive income, then why he sells their account in this situation only works in general view, because the intense person is not good and he wants to scam, and I will personally support these things No.

I think it is risky to buy an account from someone you do not know because it may be a fraud and in financial transactions you have to deal with people who are known and trusted

It is a big mistake to take an account from a friend or anyone because it is likely that it is stolen or it is a fraud that can steal your money and your profits and lose your trouble

It is a very important topic, my friend. From my personal point of view, I do not think it is a good thing to buy an account from an unknown person because you may be deceived and you have lost money and the account

For me it is not profitable to buy someone else's account at all, there is nothing better than starting a project yourself and so little by little you gain experience. buying an account from a stranger or a stranger is not really acceptable. This is the problem of buying through the Internet. We do not know the people or their morals. I think buying an account from a stranger can be harmful. We should not buy the account from someone because he may be a scammer or fraudster.

I don't think so, my friend. You may encounter scammers stealing your money and personal information. In my opinion, everyone should create their own account and not share it with others because in the field of cryptocurrencies there are a lot of scammers.

I Don't support the concept of buying an account from an unknown person over the Internet because you don't know if this person is a hacker or scammer who wants to access your personal files to steal your money, we need to be careful about this problem.

I think this is not right because in this way you don't understand anything about cryptotalk currency. You should start new account so that you don't face any problem.

It is a big mistake to take an account from a friend or anyone because it is likely that it is stolen or it is a fraud that can steal your money and your profits and lose your trouble

frankly speaking it's not advisable for you to buy an account to unknown friend because it's very risky my friend but if you have a close friend who want to sell it for you and he is reliable  you can buy from him. 

I do not prefer this work inside an account that I bought from an unknown person because most of them work to steal money when you succeed in the deals that you will use inside the account It is better to do a personal account and not give his data to anyone and thanks

you do not know anything about the account. Perhaps the account has warning points and thirdly, the account will be vulnerable to theft if the person keeps the e-mail,  So if we are buying, make sure that it is from our friend.

Well frankly speaking I will not advice you to buy an account on an unknown friend because it's very risky especially now that there are alot of scarmers out there.  But if he's a close friend to you  and he's reliable you can  buy it. 

I will not suggest you to do so. These type of works usually done by scammers. So i will suggest don't put your attention in such type of works.. 

• +3 1

Of course, you should not buy an account from an unknown source. We may fall into the trap of fraud and lose our money
Maybe having our own account is better

Hello friend, thanks for the advice, you are right we should not buy an account from anyone, it must be a close friend or family member.

Hello my dear friend.I advise you to not buy account from any unknown friend because a lot of these people are scrammer which block you from social media accounts after getting money from you and don't give you any account.Therefore,i advise you to make your own account and work on this account and after some days you start getting money from that account.

I think it's forbidden to buy any other account. If brokers know that you are not a real user. Then they can block you. We must start with a new account, which is the system. We have to follow the system and respect the rules. Thanks for this unique post

In my opinion, buying an account from another person is wrong, as it may be a fake account and fraud, and it may be an account full of criticism and negative evaluation, this will negatively affect you in the forum