Is it a good advice to buy an account from an unknown friend? - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is it a good advice to buy an account from an unknown friend?

For me, buying an account online from someone is unacceptable and dangerous
Because it may cause us a lot of problems, so we must be careful and pay attention to not fall victim to fraudsters
  Your advice is useful and protects us from making mistakes

Yes, right, I was exposed to someone who offered me to buy a personal account at a suitable price, which is an important point to attract buyers, but I did not buy this account from him, because I discovered that he is deceiving and takes all the money that I will collect, unfortunately this person is wearing many names, so we should not be fooled by that

• +2 1

My dear friend, it is better to create your own account without having to buy an account that is likely to be a fraudster and you may be subject to a ban. It may have created more than one account and sold them

• +1 1
  • +2 1

No, of course, this is not good at all, and you do not know if your friend follows the rules or not, or if he commits anything contrary to what? Why should you buy an account in the first place 

Hi, my friend, I never advise you to buy an account from someone you do not know, it is possible that he is a fraud, so create your own account because this will keep you safe and prevent you from being deceived and protect your money from theft.

Every day we hear many stories about people who have already lost their money because of the spammers, we should not deal with unknown people because this may cause us losses.

29 minutes ago, Danyel said:

My dear mate, @Dorjoy12 personally I don't support the idea of buying an account of an unknown person for you via the Internet because you cannot know if this person is a hacker or scammer who wants to access your personal files in order to steal your money, we must be careful about this issue. 

first you need to tell me what kind of account mate @Danyel .. if the account is about any wallet or any exchange then i recommend you to do not do so as there has high risk on your funds which will lead you to do not get enough profit from it but if it about social account the okay i think 

Yes my friend i agree with you i also think that it is a good idea to buy a account from any other members because there are many scammers are present on this platform so we can lose our own money so we should create our own account. 

it's exceptionally awful to purchase any record from any clients, I like to purchase new gadget and use it to make new record than to purchase any record from any one, in light of the fact that the new record is consistently protected.

Certainly not it is a good idea ،There are two reasons, in my opinion, they are, first you have to start working here from scratch so that you can fully understand the work and how things are going here, and the other reason is that the calculation can cause problems for you because it is from an unreliable source, So create your account and focus on information, not just profit

It is best to create a new account because you do not know the person and do not know what the intention of selling, and it may be take someone confused clever so I advise all not to buy anything online or other things that require you to pay your money first

Yes dear your thinking is right and good we should to avoid from an account from an unknown person we cannot buy an account from unknown person maybe he can scammer and we will lose our money. 

• +3 1

No absolutely i do not agree with this its totally wrong decision you do not do it because you do not know may be  the people from which you have bought an account is not good and he had misuse this account so you should create your own account.

Certainly you should not come and trust a completely strangers there are a lot of people helping out on telegram groups . Unknown person will harm your account. 

In my opinion it is wrong and as well as risky also. I think you need to create your own account neither to purchase someone account.. If you do so then you will be at risk that how much his performance was in previous days. It can also becoming the cause of banning for you also. 

Yes, you are very right, thank you for providing this advice, there must be a lot of beginners who do not distinguish between fraud and real, you must be careful and work ourselves instead of relying on others and falling victim to fraud good luck 

• +1 1

It is not suitable for me to buy something online, maybe because of a previous experience
Here are a lot of fraudsters you should take care of them

I also do not support the idea of buying an account from an anonymous person on the Internet because with these operations there is a great fraud and fraud, so be careful, as this account may be stealing your personal information or money and then blackmailing you on this so we have to be careful and then cautious.

I do not advise you to buy an account from an unknown person, because the account information will remain stored with this person, this person may be a fraudster and he can use the account password at any time. This person may steal your work.

• +1 1

No, I would never advise you. My friend may be unsafe or used to do things in violation of the rules, so I advise you to create a new account on your own to be more secure.

Welcome, my friend. Actually, this is one of the risks of buying and selling through the Internet because you can be treating a deceitful person, but you do not know anything about it. Therefore, this matter is dangerous and I do not advise you to treat it with strangers who do not know anything about them

• Useful or interesting 1

In my opinion, I do not recommend this, for me I prefer anything related to my money to be my own without relying on anyone else to do it.
Why would you buy it from an unknown person if you were able to create it ??

• +2 1

Absolutely, my friend, you should not deal with unreliable sources, as there are many cases of fraud. You should be careful and not rush to make decisions that may lead to bad consequences.

There are so many scammers around the world and they are willing to get their clients by all means, so they might come up with such idea of selling fake account to cryptocurrencies traders, so we most avoid buying account from an unknown person so as to reduce the rate of theft in the cryptocurrency world.

It is better to create your own account

This is better than buying an account from unknown people

This could expose the person to fraud

Thank you, my friend, for this good information

Which helps junior members