First thing to know as a beginner - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

First thing to know as a beginner

hello my friend and thank you for this topic that full of information that benefit us to learn more about our forum and give us answers to many questions in our mind.

I appriciate you for getting us this topic which is full of knowledge that is really very benificant to us to gather more about our cryptotalk and give us the unasked answers to many questions.

According to my point of view as begginer you should must know the rules and regulation of the crypto forum.follow the rules and regulations and creats usefull topics and write meaningfull posts and increase your reputation in the crypto forum and earns more profit .

Dear friend, I am a new member. I signed up here recently and I have been searching for this information that concerns all new members in order to help them move forward in the forum to achieve our goals. Thank you again and advise all new members to read this article.

As a beginner in this forum, in my opinion, the first thing to know is that the first 100 comments will be free, and after that, profits will be earned, and that you must abide by the forum’s rules and respect the opinions of others.

The first thing for the beginners is to follow the rules and regulations of Cryptotalk forum. If you follow these rules you will get knowledge new ideas as well as earn money. If you don't follow these rules you will be banned.

As one of the founders of the Symbolic Dialogue Party said. Therefore, newbies should be aware of all the requirements for discussing coding issues, such as the number of applications completed each day, how to gain knowledge from publishers, and how to get information from companies here.

Kudos to you legendary mate!

You've absolutely performed 99% of good work concerning how to welcome a new comer or a novice member into the forum.

I think the right channel for the appreciation to comes from is through the new members or junior members.

It is very helpful post for all begginers. It has all information about this forum . You have to follow the rules of this forum. As a begginer you face difficulty but with the passage of time and by working here you will be experiencable. 

• +1 1

As a beginner in this platform you need know the rules and regulations and then the guidelines on how to construct good and reasonable posts so as to encourage others and also abide by the rules.Is very important to ask or confirm anything you're new in to avoid anything that will affect you or ban you out.

Thanks alot for making this useful information post and indeed all members here will achieve from your post and the newbies members must learn from your post and  we must work hard to improve our quality post information so that our information will be meaningful to others members. Let's all be respectful to each others and give positive reputation to this great post

Thanks mate, you have explained all these points in a very easy and understandable way. Many beginners as well as senior members should read these all points to get benefit from them. 

Hi. It also raises a lot of questions about: "where to read the rules, why posts are deleted and how to get paid." All this can be found in the headings "About the Forum" and "Newbies". Because every day I see a lot of the same posts.

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

Thank you very much dear for your help. I have read all your info and I'll keep that in mind that theses thing should be adopted as a beginner. And I will aslo recommend these important things to other jr member like me

Dear which you describes in the post about this platform is very helpful for new members and for me. I learn a lot of knowledge from your post and i hope that i will follow the point which you describe in the post and try to work hard and posting a topic or comment by following this rules. 

Btc is a popular and valuable currency in the world today. We work at Cryptotalk and earn this Btc through Yobit Exchanger site. I have so far earned about ২০০ 200 Btc from here! By working here, people from many countries are reaching the peak of development!

Your every point is very important. Those topics are needed and useful post especially for new members.From this post a new member can easily get ideas about the rules of this forum and how to write. So I think the old members, including the new ones who have forgotten the rules and regulations, can also revise the rules and regulations from here.

Edited by Tahu38
  • +4 1

This is usefull and according to rules post. So this type of a complete knowledge will help the new mumber.so they can easily understand how to work on this forum and how to servive on thia forum. So if any don't know how to make post ,so with this he can make a good post. I think it should help for beginner .we can avoid our mistake by just reading this type of post.

• +1 1

Crypto currency is a very valuable currency in the present world. I make income by investing in different sites. 2020 start with the price of BTC, LTC, ETH etc. I think more will happen in the future. Many people around the world operate on crypto

Yes first thing we need to know as a new beginners is that we have to always first of all read the rules and regulations of the forum first then try and abide by it so as to stay in the forum

This post is very helpful for all new begginer. It is informative for all newbies . because when we were begginer we also face difficulty. It provide experience and avoid mistakes. 

The first thing a newbie to post should know is to write a helpful comment. Read other comments first, familiarize yourself with the topic, and then write. The second is that for useless comments admin can block your account.

Btc is a popular and valuable currency in the world today. We work at Cryptotalk and earn this Btc through Yobit Exchanger site. I have so far earned about ২০০ 200 Btc from here! By working here, people from many countries are reaching the peak of development!

Bundle of thanks to you my dear friend I really need this kind of information as if I don't have much information about this platform but because of information you have given to me now I know much more about this I am really thankful to you