First thing to know as a beginner - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

First thing to know as a beginner

I would advise the moderators all to give there valuable time to all the beginners out there and review this post and grasp all because it actually shows you what you need to follow on this platform and what you can stop.

Very helpful and useful post when i was newbie i follow all the above points and its so helpful for me i would advise to all the new member that follow all rules so your earning will smoothly start with out any warning point

Thank you my dear friend because you have shared this complete use full information that every member can get a chance to get a full experience and knowledge by reading it. Any member can fully experience themselves by following the content of this post. And in this way you will not get warning points again and your account will not be closed, you will be saved from creating violence. 

I think first of all the beginners should read all the instruction of the crypton very carefully then they start their work after completion of hundred post reputation is very important for them so they make good post so that people like them and improve their reputation.

Indeed, a debt of gratitude is in order for sharing this sort of data mate, I will recommend here that the new individuals here in this discussion should peruse the standards and guidelines here in this gathering to manage them how to posts appropriately.

Dear fellow you are very right I agree with you that as a beginner you should follow the rules of this forum and your information is very right it and thanks for sharing this information and to do hard work on this forum.

Thank you my friend for posting  such a Great post contained  all detailed basic  information  about forum. It will help newbies  very  much. 

Thanks dear friend your post is very well and very helpful for all the newcomers on this forum that as a beginner it is compulsory for you that you should follow the rules of this forum and do good comments on the posts so to be very careful on this forum and keep yourself safe from banned.

Thankx a lot my friend.Because i'm new on this platform so I needed to know about rules and Regulation of this platform.But because of this topic many friends have responded to this topic, due to which I can easily find out about the rules of this platform.again thankx a lot.💖

About the first thing I want to tell you that when you come on the forum first of all you should to follow the rules of this forum made by the moderators of this forum that is very beneficial and one thing more you should to keep patience that is very necessary

Thanks friend i was looking for this type of post as i am a begginer so that everything i need is explained in the post of yours it was really amazing and helpfull.Keep on encouraging and post such informative content to help yourself as well as otbers on the forum

Thank you, my friend, for these useful tips. You have shown the way ahead. We did not know all this information, worth following, and a good reputation. Thank you for this great support and attention to us as beginners

I think that admin should add a service where when new user registers s/he automatically gets redirected to the page which shows forum rules and s/he must agree to the terms and services before start posting.

Yes, a new member always has too many questions and queries about this forum. They want to know

How to work here? 

How much letters a post should contain?

How to withdraw money?
What are rules of this forum?

There are many such question available in the beginner section. Anyhow, You have explained all the details in just a single post. Brother You did a great job here.

Thank you so much for providing such a beautiful and useful information.  Because it is a very useful subject that demands a positive evaluation.  And of course you have to read this topic well in order to be able to in this forum as well as follow the rules described in the explanation as well.

Really I am very luky that I got seniors like you that help me on every single step so keep doing this thank you for learn me.Your information gives me many benefits.

Dear fellow your post is very well and thanks for sharing valuable information that first of all you should follow the rules of this forum and do not copy paste or spam the others posts and always make quality posts which provides a great help to the beginners. 

Good post with several questions and answers my friend, what is helping me a lot is the fact that I can set goals that I want to accomplish in the forum, so I can have better chances to win cryptos, also in the knowledge about investing in cryptos, greetings.

First thing to know for beginners is to be professional in this field.

Give time and work On regular basis. make Good and Effective Comments That for which people can get advantage.Dont Use copy pasting Method it will be harm full for your account.may be your account will be scam. So give proper time and proper attention crypto will give You your reward in a better way.

The first thing to know as a beginner is to study the rules and regulations of the forum. Make good post to the forum and avoid unnecessary mistake and typing error in the forum. Build a strong password.

On 4/24/2020 at 10:19 AM, Babubu609 said:

As a new register member you may find it difficult to look for help and the rules guiding the forum, but here first thing you need to come across before starting anything like posting in the forum, you need to check the guidelines. What are the rules guiding the forum but here are some that are important and compulsory guide made easy for you 

Here are some questions you need to ask yourself and search for the answers.

1. How do I make a post?

2. Which of the forums are recommended for posting and receiving payments?

3. How many post are needed daily?

4. What is the total length of each unique post ?

5. How many post should I do before I start receiving my payments?

6. What are prohibited and what are the consequences if breaking the forum rules?

7. Which Countries are banned from posting?

This are answers that supposed to come to your mind after reading the following questions mate.

1. You can make a post depending on your own choice to which forum you select you learn and share experience and knowledge with excluding the off topic. You can attend attend to any topic and chat with many friend on cryptcurrency you chat see posts and reply to friends.

2. All topic are recommended for posting except the off topic.

3. You are instructed to post only 30 post daily to receive payment you can do more than that but make sure you know the you wi be paid of 30 post even if you post 100, 30 post is equivalent to 30,000satoshi. You will receive your payment in yobit after the completion of 100 post.

4. The length of post needed should not be less than 100 characters respectively if you wish you can do more than 100

5. As I said earlier you must do 100 unique post before you start receiving any payments.

6. Multiple accounts, copy and pasting previous post of other users, spamming the forum, low quality post all this listed are prohibited be careful doing this will lead to banning of accounts take notice.

7. This countries are banned from receiving payments and posting.

from 25 February yobit does not pay for massages from these countricountries-

NIGERIA, EGYPT, PAKISTAN'S, INDONESIA, VENEZUELA, BANGLADESH, PHILIPS

this countries are restricted from posting because 95% of them are low quality posters and spammers.

This can clearly be seen by any one from yobit before linking your account if you are from this countries make sure you are aware not to post and receive payments.

This had been made clear for all of you to make good arrangements on how to be a good user and help cryptotalk to move forward. 

I have some experts ahead of me so we shall look forward to their replies in what More explanation they gonna add us in other to help us.

Nice job mate. As a beginner your post is really helpful to me. I was wondering that how to work here. But know i have received lot of knowledge about this forum by the help of your post. Now I can work easily.

Thanks mate, all these points are valid. And implementing on them would be great. I like how to write and give us steps. I would say most important thing is patience. We have to wait for the right time and be ready for posting.

Thanks  bro for sharing your valuable information.I am also a begginer.I hope that your  information will help me in my future  work here .thanks. 

The first thing that all the members here need to know is that if you want to work on this form you will not be able to do as you wish. Here are some rules of this form which are known as their guidelines.  You have to work here if you can work that way then you will be paid if you can't work that way then you will not be paid and your account will be warned as your account will be banded so hopefully you will read well here first and  Hope to be able to work well up front and get paid.

The beginner should know some keen points which are given below

1. what is cryptotalk.

2.what is its benefits.

3.  what are its rules and regulations .and follow the rules.

4.when you post any topic check it out either it deliver or not.

5 .check your English grammar . 

and also respect the seniors 

• +4 1