First thing to know as a beginner - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

First thing to know as a beginner

Well you are right bro Your post is very amazing and this is deserved a Good reputation. This post will helpful for beginner. beginner can gain knowledge from your post.

hello everybody I would like to say that as a beginner firstly you have to complete hundred post per free after that you will be credited for each comments. your content must be up to three to four lines and you have to write in easy language and with good English.

Hi friends! I hope you all be well.One thing What new members should learn on this platform is that 

1-What is cryptotalk?

2-whats is trade and benefit?

3-what are rules and regulations?

If new members know about them then they will be able to work well on the platform. 

As a beginner we need to know the rules first because the rules tell us what to do and what not to do.When we post, we will give unique information in the post, then our posts will be useful.

Hello my dear forum mate.we can easily make bitcoin by making useful post.we have to make post which contain minimum 100 useful character and first letter is always capital.we have to follow the rules of the forum while making useful post.we have to first complete the first requirement of 100 useful post and then we have to make 20 useful post per day and after 7 days we get money for past week.

Edited by Rehan123

To all of the begginers accessible i would genuinely request you all to give there treasured time and examine this post and understand each and the whole thing because it sincerely tells about what you need to comply with in this website and what you ought to avoid.

Your post is very informative and useful for the beginners and thanks for sharing for the useful post. Contained all details basic   information about this forum . Crypto talk is one of the best platform and we gain  knowledge, experience and money both time . It is best to read the froum rules a few times. It will help for new members very much .

On 4/24/2020 at 6:19 AM, Babubu609 said:

As a new register member you may find it difficult to look for help and the rules guiding the forum, but here first thing you need to come across before starting anything like posting in the forum, you need to check the guidelines. What are the rules guiding the forum but here are some that are important and compulsory guide made easy for you 

Here are some questions you need to ask yourself and search for the answers.

1. How do I make a post?

2. Which of the forums are recommended for posting and receiving payments?

3. How many post are needed daily?

4. What is the total length of each unique post ?

5. How many post should I do before I start receiving my payments?

6. What are prohibited and what are the consequences if breaking the forum rules?

7. Which Countries are banned from posting?

This are answers that supposed to come to your mind after reading the following questions mate.

1. You can make a post depending on your own choice to which forum you select you learn and share experience and knowledge with excluding the off topic. You can attend attend to any topic and chat with many friend on cryptcurrency you chat see posts and reply to friends.

2. All topic are recommended for posting except the off topic.

3. You are instructed to post only 30 post daily to receive payment you can do more than that but make sure you know the you wi be paid of 30 post even if you post 100, 30 post is equivalent to 30,000satoshi. You will receive your payment in yobit after the completion of 100 post.

4. The length of post needed should not be less than 100 characters respectively if you wish you can do more than 100

5. As I said earlier you must do 100 unique post before you start receiving any payments.

6. Multiple accounts, copy and pasting previous post of other users, spamming the forum, low quality post all this listed are prohibited be careful doing this will lead to banning of accounts take notice.

7. This countries are banned from receiving payments and posting.

from 25 February yobit does not pay for massages from these countricountries-

NIGERIA, EGYPT, PAKISTAN'S, INDONESIA, VENEZUELA, BANGLADESH, PHILIPS

this countries are restricted from posting because 95% of them are low quality posters and spammers.

This can clearly be seen by any one from yobit before linking your account if you are from this countries make sure you are aware not to post and receive payments.

This had been made clear for all of you to make good arrangements on how to be a good user and help cryptotalk to move forward. 

I have some experts ahead of me so we shall look forward to their replies in what More explanation they gonna add us in other to help us.

This is a very nice topic with wonderful information because beginners don't have to stress themselves in seeking for information on how to start and what to do.

We are know that after completing 100 free postes we get payment for ech post . We care about something . That is make sure that you complete 100 usefull posts with the help of yobit. And and also make sure that your posts get atleast one positive rate for your comments. Other wise it is gone .

First of all we need to be aware that this is a platform to share knowledge about crypto currency, therefore focus on creating informative posts and to earn money from them. We can share a maximum of 50 posts per day and will be paid for each posts upto 20. Each of our posts must be confined but should contain maximum content. 

This post actually requires good reputation.

Your information is great . You give us more informative Idea. I am new here. Your ideas help me making my post. With the help of your post every new member can get more information and knowledge.

You did well job, I like the way you presented. And I am sure it will be very useful for all beginners and newbies. For me it's like reminder. Still thank you for the topic.

Greetings my brother, the first thing I did, being beginners on the platform, was to analyze and read all the rules of the forum that clarifies many doubts and answers that it is allowed, also l what is prohibited , a tip learn so that you teach that is our great objective within the platform

The forum push us to work hard in the forum and promote good environment by giving reputation to topics. All beginners should know this, the forum is growing and changing. We must adapt the changes.

the first point says it all. This learning process takes time and it won't be achieved over night. Also, every section is important and talks about a specific area of cryptocurrencies which means we have to visit them all and participate in them and not just stick to one section.

And I think the reason behind the rules of the 100+ character in every post is to prevent spammers from filling the forum with useless posts, and encourage people to provide something useful with their comments.

• +2 1

On 4/24/2020 at 10:19 AM, Babubu609 said:

As a new register member you may find it difficult to look for help and the rules guiding the forum, but here first thing you need to come across before starting anything like posting in the forum, you need to check the guidelines. What are the rules guiding the forum but here are some that are important and compulsory guide made easy for you 

Here are some questions you need to ask yourself and search for the answers.

1. How do I make a post?

2. Which of the forums are recommended for posting and receiving payments?

3. How many post are needed daily?

4. What is the total length of each unique post ?

5. How many post should I do before I start receiving my payments?

6. What are prohibited and what are the consequences if breaking the forum rules?

7. Which Countries are banned from posting?

This are answers that supposed to come to your mind after reading the following questions mate.

1. You can make a post depending on your own choice to which forum you select you learn and share experience and knowledge with excluding the off topic. You can attend attend to any topic and chat with many friend on cryptcurrency you chat see posts and reply to friends.

2. All topic are recommended for posting except the off topic.

3. You are instructed to post only 30 post daily to receive payment you can do more than that but make sure you know the you wi be paid of 30 post even if you post 100, 30 post is equivalent to 30,000satoshi. You will receive your payment in yobit after the completion of 100 post.

4. The length of post needed should not be less than 100 characters respectively if you wish you can do more than 100

5. As I said earlier you must do 100 unique post before you start receiving any payments.

6. Multiple accounts, copy and pasting previous post of other users, spamming the forum, low quality post all this listed are prohibited be careful doing this will lead to banning of accounts take notice.

7. This countries are banned from receiving payments and posting.

from 25 February yobit does not pay for massages from these countricountries-

NIGERIA, EGYPT, PAKISTAN'S, INDONESIA, VENEZUELA, BANGLADESH, PHILIPS

this countries are restricted from posting because 95% of them are low quality posters and spammers.

This can clearly be seen by any one from yobit before linking your account if you are from this countries make sure you are aware not to post and receive payments.

This had been made clear for all of you to make good arrangements on how to be a good user and help cryptotalk to move forward. 

I have some experts ahead of me so we shall look forward to their replies in what More explanation they gonna add us in other to help us.

Your post is ready very good and I like to have told all the Things that new beginner should do And I am also giving my Full attention to my work And I am giving Information in my post and trying to do my best and I think all beginner should concentrate on their posts.

• +1 1

Thank you all for all the senior members to leave all your beneficiary advices here. I am so glad to work with you. The helping hand from the senior members are limitless.  You  have to read the rules and regulations of this forum. You have to show patience and dedication in this forum to succeed.

• +2 1

Wow, such an amazing post. Now beginners and newbies can know everything about cryptocurrencies and older members can check out things if they feel that something is not right, with this post.

As a beginners, first thing you need to know is what are the important thing that the forum need,And what are the rules and regulations of the forum,And what are the guidelines of the forum,And how you can create a meaningful and useful topic the forum so that you can get more knowledge and experience on it, Take every possible step before you can start cryptotalk. thank you for the topic.

Babubu609  yes my dear you are absolutely right.Your topic has proved to be very informative for me. Whatever you have said in this topic, I am agree with you. If anyone who is new on this platform needs it, then they should read this topic to the Carefully so that it will prove to be very information able for them. 

The first most essential thing for everyone to be here to know is,,,you should have enough knowledge about this forum ..you must know how to learn here and then how to utilize our learning to get maximum earning ..so first try to get knowledge about this if you wil have knowledge about this then you can perform.well and get maximum earnings ..and always follow every rule of this forum ..never copy paste be a honest hard worker to get more benefit of this forum ..

• +1 1

I think a lot of people when we first enter the world of trading, we learn from some professional learners who can teach us the first steps from which to gain more experience in trading.

I think first think as beginner you must know is rules and regulations because when you are not well aware about the rules and regulations you can't survive in any forum.  Then you must know about quality ?? What's is quality of posts why it's said don't compromise on quality. Thirdly you must aware about Plagriasm is not allowed in forum

Btc is a popular and valuable currency in the world today. We work at Cryptotalk and earn this Btc through Yobit Exchanger site. I have so far earned about ২০০ 200 Btc from here! By working here, people from many countries are reaching the peak of development!

First of all, welcome my daer friend on this wonderful platform. we must first follow the rules and regulations of this platform before work. And we should make a post with useful content and hard work. If you get a good earn and a good learn then you always follow the rules so that you can stay here.       best of luck

Edited by SarfrazShareef786
  • +4 1