First thing to know as a beginner - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

First thing to know as a beginner

Dear friend you told us very useful informations.  If beginners follow the things that ypu mention they never fail in this forum.  The first thing that beginners must know are rules of any forum. When we not know rules we can not work on that forum easily. 

What a great post and very helpful with the information it is trying to pass to the members here, from this post I don't think any begginer should ask much question about how things work here in this forum any longer as far as such person as seen this post

You have really provide the beginners all the things they neet to know in your topic. You have provide questions and answers for beginners and that's nice article I'm sure beginners in this forum will find this post useful. 

I'm powerful tyro booming spectacular cryptography cackle in addition to I assume that the general main whacker so knows as the general initiate will be how as far as to make type an office flourishing cryptographic algorithms yack. and to continue powerful nobelium containing references which might be published successful daily basis in the chemical element. trine powerful wingspread going from the general post in nobelium. four the general nation-states that will be banned so first wobbler you can touch upon whatsoever berth that you simply was resolute to pick as far as a pipeline. in element. pair you tend to be suggested as far as an office, not more operating theatre equal to 30 quotations per day in the element. iii the overall permanency going from spectacular spot may still accommodate far more than a hundred characters
in nobelium. quaternion if you're enjoys mountain as well as the Asian nation, the above-mentioned geographical regions arent banned. Pakistan, the Republic of Indonesia, some are going to be amerciable realms.

Wow great thanks for upload this post i really need this post because I am join Newly so i can read your post and so i am relax your post very helpful for me because in this post every points every helpful special for Newly beginners.

This is a good post. I'm going to follow this advises and better to follow by every beginner and everyone. As a newbie, we must know this kind of info to learn here in crypto, user must do the same. If you know.the rule you can dominate the forum too.

Dear ! you can make a post depending on your own choice to which forum you select you learn and share experience and knowledge with excluding the off topic. On daily basis you just post 20 extra post will not have a payment .Don't copy other work.  And also create a good topics to earn more.

Very important post. This post very useful for beginners. If you are a beginner of this forum you have to know about this site first. You have to know the rules and regulations. After that if you intereste you can work here. And can earn money.

Hello dear How Are Are. I Hole you are good.thank you Sharing good information.you have to follow the rules as a begginner.if this forum.then you have to write 100 post for active your account.then you should write minimums  20 post per day 

Really you have posted very good and information, it is very beneficial for the upcoming members. If the incoming members do not know the rules of the forum, then by reading the posts of other people, they learn to work on it.

I'm free but my little brother advises me to join this forum  . as a beginner I  I can't know about their rules but my brother can guide their restrictions and rules. But I know how to post your topic. And how can be popular because it can be written by unique words.

You have made a very good post. The new member has got a lot of information from this post and they know how to do the post.  We've got a lot of information from your post that I didn't know about before.

First thing to do as a beginner is for you to make sure that you read the rules and regulations of the forum which is the most important 

When creating topics or post try your possible best to avoid spelling errors so that your message can be well received and avoid been deleted

On 4/24/2020 at 11:19 AM, Babubu609 said:

As a new register member you may find it difficult to look for help and the rules guiding the forum, but here first thing you need to come across before starting anything like posting in the forum, you need to check the guidelines. What are the rules guiding the forum but here are some that are important and compulsory guide made easy for you 

Here are some questions you need to ask yourself and search for the answers.

1. How do I make a post?

2. Which of the forums are recommended for posting and receiving payments?

3. How many post are needed daily?

4. What is the total length of each unique post ?

5. How many post should I do before I start receiving my payments?

6. What are prohibited and what are the consequences if breaking the forum rules?

7. Which Countries are banned from posting?

This are answers that supposed to come to your mind after reading the following questions mate.

1. You can make a post depending on your own choice to which forum you select you learn and share experience and knowledge with excluding the off topic. You can attend attend to any topic and chat with many friend on cryptcurrency you chat see posts and reply to friends.

2. All topic are recommended for posting except the off topic.

3. You are instructed to post only 30 post daily to receive payment you can do more than that but make sure you know the you wi be paid of 30 post even if you post 100, 30 post is equivalent to 30,000satoshi. You will receive your payment in yobit after the completion of 100 post.

4. The length of post needed should not be less than 100 characters respectively if you wish you can do more than 100

5. As I said earlier you must do 100 unique post before you start receiving any payments.

6. Multiple accounts, copy and pasting previous post of other users, spamming the forum, low quality post all this listed are prohibited be careful doing this will lead to banning of accounts take notice.

7. This countries are banned from receiving payments and posting.

from 25 February yobit does not pay for massages from these countricountries-

NIGERIA, EGYPT, PAKISTAN'S, INDONESIA, VENEZUELA, BANGLADESH, PHILIPS

this countries are restricted from posting because 95% of them are low quality posters and spammers.

This can clearly be seen by any one from yobit before linking your account if you are from this countries make sure you are aware not to post and receive payments.

This had been made clear for all of you to make good arrangements on how to be a good user and help cryptotalk to move forward. 

I have some experts ahead of me so we shall look forward to their replies in what More explanation they gonna add us in other to help us.

You are absolutely right.  As apprentices we need to know these things well from the beginning . Because if you know this well, it is very useful for others.  Moreover, we can be ready to solve any problem.  Also, we will not have any obstacle to make money here.  And we can then teach others.

As a beginners there are few important thing for the users which have to follow

Follow forums terms and conditions

Avoid copy content

Avoid cheap ratings

Comments valuable posts.

As a beginner, you must first know the rules and regulations of work. You have to have the right idea about what is wrong and what is right. Must work according to proper rules. Because every work has certain rules and reasons. Everyone should work according to the rules. Those who do not follow the rules become ID bands. When working, you must be careful.

Your all factors which you have given as list are so helpful for all in particular for newbibe members of this wonderful froum. With that put up so helpful for senior because many they forgate . We ought to abide the all regulations and guidelines of Crypttalk. Actually now it's i suggest Crypttalk is so difficult and cautious approximately the rules and guidelines.

Dear friend thanks you are provided us very important information about this forum .A newbie can easily understand about these things .You deserve a thumb up .Keep it up dear .

Thanks for your valuable and useful posts. By reading your topic I get much help. I always try to follow the rules. I want to work very goodly to be a success man in crypto currency. 

I think some things are very important for newcomers 

If you want to turn on this platform, then firstly your English should be good 

The other thing is that your grammar is very good so that your mistakes are not there and your reputation is not spoiled. 

But if your things are not right, then you do not take tension, whatever comes to you, you keep writing below according to that topic, one day you will succeed inshallah

Hello friend,  I am a beginner. 

It's an amazing post thanks for making it easier for the beginners. 

It is really valuable. 

Thank you, my friend, for this explanation that I gave on how to do the work properly, especially for beginners, and it provides them with an opportunity to acquire before starting, and for me, this explanation is sufficient and I do not think that it needs any additions. I wish you success

When you are a beginner 

You have to Know how to make post , how to recommend on good topics and how a comment is being made . You have to know how many post you have to make daily.