First thing to know as a beginner - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

First thing to know as a beginner

As a new member the first thing you need to know about crypto talk currency platform is how to follow the rules and regulations of the forum then how to make post and how the length of the posts should be, it should not be less than 100 characters then how many posts you are to make daily and when are you starting to receive your payment

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, for this useful and valuable post that contains many tips that benefit everyone, especially new members, and I hope all members will publish such useful advice and advice that benefits everyone, especially beginners, in this forum.

• +1 1

Yes, basically!  Of course I think this is really a very informative post for new members and very important .. This is what they follow the rules rather than achieving their goals.  There are actually so many ideas in this post that we can take advantage of .. Read this post and understand everything because it actually tells you what to follow on this website and what you should avoid

• +2 1

As a new beginner the first thing I know is "patience". Because in this post he ask only first thing so that I cannot explain any other things . Because its just a waste of time.

The first thing you should do as a beginner is to read all rules carefully.If you face any problem ,you will ask to the forum.You have to post by own.You should avoid copy pasting.Best of luck for you in this forum.

Edited by Himel2021

The best way to pass being a beginner is to learn to love the forum and its content, become passionate about cryptocurrencies, trade and define them. If we learn to love cryptocurrencies and study them with a great passion, it is the best way to be in this forum, not only for the pay and each publication you make will be a publication with quality and passion.

• +2 1

Well, thanks for sharing this kind of information mate, i will suggest here that the new members here in this forum should read the rules and regulations here in this forum to guide them how to posts properly.

First I want to thank you my friend for this valuable and useful post. In fact, I am a new member in the forum and I need these advice in order to be able to understand the nature of work here.

Yes you are right. At  the beginning of any work, you have to know well about that work.  Understand.  Everything has some rules.  The work is easier if you follow the rules.  Newcomers must know the rules of this forum and follow it correctly.  Must work properly.  Seniors need help.  No incorrect information can be posted.  You have to make comments knowingly and accurately.

Dear 1st thing I learned from this forum is Crypto trading . I was listened from people that we are working in Crypto trading and we are getting good profit and when I joined this forum 1stly I learned about Crypto trading and now I have experience for this and I have trade. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Indeed this is a good post that provides a lot of answers and advice that junior members need and it provides a lot of research and time to get the answers Thank you my friend I wish you well

The first thing to know as a beginner is to complete your hundred post and then do post things according to the rules to receive your payment.

Know the rules and regulations well. This forum banned members from that countries because there were so many scammers from such countries so beginners in this forum from such countries should be aware of this forum decision first. Rest, you have read all the forum rules carefully before creating the any sort of posts in any section you go.

Hello my friend, it is an important post for beginners. You must follow the rules and pay attention to how to use the forum. You must be active and serious in your work. Thank you.

The first thing that u need to do is to b stay focused on your goals to b loyal or committed to what first do ur 100 posts then u will paid for every post after 100 do 20 posts a day do ur own research nd just continue to read and read more about the crypto world to gain more knowledge nd information 

The first thing, as a beginner, is that you should look at the topics of the old and gain knowledge from them, then check the rules for the forum in order to avoid the ban and gain a good reputation, and you must select new topics for discussion and not repeated

This post includes all the basic points that beginners are looking for. I also recommend that beginners visit the "About Forum" section and read the proven posts, to learn more about the rules and warning points.

Thanks for pointing out a beautiful subject. If you are new here then you must know the rules well and follow the rulesTo work here, first you have to post 100 useful posts and since your 100 posts are completed, you have to post 20 useful posts every day and you will be paid for these 20 postsOf course, make sure that the posts are useful. Because if you post useless, you will not get payment.

Thank you for your valuable post and I hope everyone can benefit from it. It included everything related to the rules and regulations that must be followed. We must implement all of the above and work hard to achieve the goals. We must be patient and constantly strive to obtain knowledge. So that we can earn money  And building a promising future

The first thing to know as a beginner is the rules and regulations of this forum. If you want to continue here and earn money at first you have to post 100 comments at first. Then after that you have to post at least 20 comments per day. On the 2nd week if your reputation and status is good then you'll be paid. The rules are the most important. If you don’t follow them you might get banned or blocked. So you should be careful with your reputation. That way you will successfully be able to earn money.

Thank you for your topic and for all the explanations you provided regarding the things beginners should know and questions they might have on their minds. You have given a healthy start and have shown them the right way. Really thank you.

It is very clear that you made a great effort. Thank you very much for this wonderful and useful information that summarized many inquiries that we may need to answer as beginners. We must strive to develop this great forum, which opened the door to discussion, learning and getting to know other cultures. We must follow the rules.

I really thankyou for sharing such a wonderful post. Since  I'm a beginner in this platform such a post helps me a lot. You have explained each and every points that the beginner must follow and understand , for beginners it will be so useful . Thank you once again for such a wonderful and informative post.