What are the qualities or work of a good member in the forum? - Page 15 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

What are the qualities or work of a good member in the forum?

I trust that a considerable lot of the new individuals will peruse the guidelines and they will likewise locate that the majority of the posts made during this time will be erased. Some are in any event, attempting to cheat with counterfeiting and some believe that they should make just new posts. This happens when individuals don't peruse the principles.

Thank you. I think that these tips will help beginners, but many new members try to focus on 100 letters only and use useless words in order to reach the 100 letters only, so you should advise them not to be satisfied with 100 letters and try to provide comments that contain useful ideas

• +3 1

A good member is the ones who performs his duties with compromising on anything. I think a member will be counted as good if he owns following qualities;

1) Follow all the rules

2) Read topics carefully

3) Reacts to useful posts

4) Report suspicious posts

5) Helps beginners

6) Create important topics

The qualities of a good crypto member are that they follow all the rules of the crypto forum.  And follow the rules of the Crypto Forum and post meaningful posts that will be helpful for Crypto members and solve their various problems.

On 4/22/2020 at 10:11 AM, Babubu609 said:

Good members Make a good qaulity post not less than 100 characters.

I agree with all the points but about this point I see admins made it so people who are not very good in English can also earn because so far I was never able to explain my opinion in just 100 characters , I always needed at least 150 characters , so we better write more than this when we have the ability to so we increase the forum quality

• +1 1

These are acceptable tips for new clients so they don't fall into boycott or erase their posts, yet shockingly numerous individuals are anxious to compose and benefit in light of their speed they overlook the perusers of the principles and the stuck posts.

Following all the rules and regulation are the best qualities of a good member. A good member will always try to learn new things and help each other. He/she will guide other members with their doubt and also share their experience with everyone.

I agree with all of your points given here mate. A good and working member should have all these Qualities in it.

But here is one thing which i want to add that this member should be consistent in his activities. He should give time to this forum on daily basis and don't take long breaks because the activities of this forum depend on his actions also. So he should work for the betterment of this forum.

The first qualities of a good member is to follow the rules and regulation of the forum and treat every members the same, moreover creation of a good quality post and sharing of useful information are among our basic reasons here so is expected of every good member to participate on just for the betterment of the forum.

• +2 2

If we want to be a good member in this forum we should have some qualities. 

1. We should always follow all of the rules of this forum. 

2. We should always help the beginners and newbies by responding their topics. 

3. Always try to write useful and helpful comments and posts. 

4. Always give good and helpful advice to the beginners. 

5. We should always give positive rattings to the useful posts. 

Obviously, the qualities or work of a good member of the forum can be determined by complying with the forum rules and regulations which can guide them on how to participate and interact with other forum members in sharing useful and informative ideas and concepts about cryptocurrency

download (35).jpg

A really informative post in all respects as nowsdays mostly guys abide by the rules and its a good quality of a member or responsibilty of the group who follows it. A good quality member always prefer the old members respect & houner. Due to this activity now the forum has become peace full with decent work.

Yes. For members, these are good suggestions. Frankly, these rules are already being posted in many parts of the forum. In order to be successful and not to be banned from this forum, we have to follow these recommendations and rules.

Good members of this forum has many characteristics some of them given below 

1.Good members always active on crypto crunncey 

2.Good members always posts on daily base

3.Good members create valuable topics on everyday 

• +1 1

You are totally right about the qualities or work of good members you have mentioned in your topic. The first thing a good member of this forum will do is to read the rules and regulations of this forum and abide by it.

To me another quality of a good member should be to reach out to other members through correct and constructive use of language in such a way that all members will be able to follow and benefit from the post. Because most of us have really quality posts with good content but have the problem of writing in a contructive and correct manner.

Thank you, this information is very important to us as beginners and the most important thing we have to do is work according to the rules and laws and work to create our own useful topics and avoid copying and pasting that some people do that it is wrong.

You are right my friend and I am fully agree with your content. These all qualities make man perfect and good members of the forum. These qualities should be adopted by all the members. And I think there is not any tough or strict quality that feels like harmful to adopt. Being a good members, we must have to follow all the rules which is also necessary to be stay here for a long time. We should post very useful content that can help the beginners and newbies.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

To be a good member in this forum they should have some special qualities. At first read and follow all the forum rules properly. They do not break these rules in any time,any conditions. They creat useful and informative topics with easy words so that everyone can understand these topics.They always help and share their experience with each other.They provide important information to beginners and help them in many ways.

• +4 1

First of all good members are serious in working at this forum .Secondly they research about topic ,find useful information and by following all rules they write good content .They do not perform irrelevant activity in this forum .

They work hard and got good reputation .They respect every member of this forum .

I think if a member creates useful posts and solves the problem of the users,i think it is best member for the platform.We should convince people to join this platform, because it is a highly trusted platform, its security is high and also have more volume.

As a member we should always know what is our jobs are and reading the things provided by the moderators and admins should be readed so we all know what is our purpose and not all of us probably came here for knowledge because some of us are in need of money for good things and others for bad things.

The Qualities of the Good members are Given Below.

He should Never make the use of the Shortcut Ways to Get the Money

He should Be very Sincere With His Work

He should Respect the Member

He should Never Use this Forum for His Bad Aims.

On 4/22/2020 at 1:11 PM, Babubu609 said:

There in this forum are users that don't know their work as a members. This people are in need of help of what work will help them become like us in the forum.

This qaulities will help you know what will help you:

1. Good members  Read and follow the rules giving in the forum

2. Good members Avoid breaking rules in the forum

3. Good members Make a good qaulity post not less than 100 characters.

4. You can start receiving payments at the reaches of 100 good posts. 

5. Create topics that are related to the forum and make a post related to your topic. 

6. Understand posts made by colleagues in the forum. Before replying or qouting them.

7. Give quality reputations only to useful post and seek for more explanation before givin bad reputations to complicated posts. 

8. Make friends with those that you trusts.

9. One account is allowed for a good members that is there to stay for ever and multiple accounts is created by spammers be careful to fall under the bad people.

10. Make 30 post and invites friends, take report of scammers you saw within the forum. 

This post will help many users within the forums and if there are more qualities you can come up with them

Of course these are best rules that we can make good and better forum posts. And also these posts are way too great good posts. And also more reason is that we people make alot of accounts and that got us full destruction.

And I hope we will do good things on that forum.