Is doing crypto a waste of time? - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is doing crypto a waste of time?

It worth thousand times , cryptotalk is one of the best things that happened to me in the couple of months, I find it user friendly,I joined late but learning really fast, so doing cryptocurrency is never a waste of time

On 4/17/2020 at 9:56 PM, Babubu609 said:

I notice notice that doing crypto is not a waste of time because it makes me get socialize and know about any new advancements in the technology, after all  get paid for my work. I achieve to goals with the time I earn and I learn this was so great.

Then what is you opinion do you ever see doing crypto as a waste of time?

Of course, it is not a waste of your time if you know that in the future your effort will be worth it or the effort made to invest time in cryptocurrencies is not a waste of time if you know what you do or think about the future and not the Present

• Useful or interesting 1

Definitely not, it's not waste of time at all. If you make smart use of it, you could get a really good profit. So, it's worth trying.

On 4/17/2020 at 9:56 PM, Babubu609 said:

I notice notice that doing crypto is not a waste of time because it makes me get socialize and know about any new advancements in the technology, after all  get paid for my work. I achieve to goals with the time I earn and I learn this was so great.

Then what is you opinion do you ever see doing crypto as a waste of time?

You do not waste time with cryptocurrencies, maybe some cryptocurrencies that you bet on may not turn out to be what you expected, but taking the time necessary to manage cryptocurrencies is thinking about the future and not thinking so much about your present, we still do not know what advantages owning can provide us cryptocurrencies aspired as the advantages that those who bet on bitcoin a few years ago have now

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

No sir crypto is Good for investment but only series and Good invester in work crypto otherwise u will loose ..

Good evening. It depends only on what you think about it, and what is your attitude. If you take it serious, learn the market and invest, knowing what are you doing, it will not be waste of time.

Before I answer "yes" or "no" to your question, let's first figure out what cryptology is. This will help you make the right decision.

Crypt currency is a form of decentralized digital currency that can be used as a legitimate means of payment. For example, to pay off debts or buy goods and services. Crypt currency can be seen as something between an ordinary fiat currency (such as the U.S. dollar) and an asset such as Amazon shares.

There are already more than 2000 different cryptov currencies, the first and most famous of which is Bitcoin.

Can cryptovalues be considered a serious investment? Yes, cryptovalues can be a serious investment. But there are some important differences between investing in cryptovolves and ordinary investments. Here are some of them:

🔹 Cryptovalves are fully digital, so there is no such thing as paper money.

🔹 Crypt currency exchanges are not insured at the state level, for example, as is done with banks. If someone hacks your account or the exchange closes, the government is not obliged to compensate you for the lost money.

🔹 Cryptov currencies are decentralized. This means that they are not tied to any country or government agency, allowing the owners to make transactions without government oversight.

🔹 If you consider cryptov currencies to be an asset, you are betting on the block technology that builds these digital currencies. However, fundamental analysis for cryptov currencies will be very different from fundamental analysis of traditional assets.

Every day we hear about new trading firms that accept cryptov currencies as payment. More and more people are learning about cryptov currencies through the media and the internet. This shows that the cryptovrency is not standing still and is developing. 

• +1 1

You are definitely right it is not a waste of time, people who think it is a waste of time is because they have not found a way to generate income in this field! You can also take advantage of it as we generate income, we can learn, how is this forum, you learn and you win!

Hello friend, of course, I agree with you in everything you said. I do not find working in Crypto a waste of time because it increases my knowledge and earns me money that I cannot earn by being a student at the university

Never do coding for me it is not a waste of time and when I publish and share topics I do this with passion because I love this field and also I see that there is a material benefit from it, it means that it is not a waste of time my friend you are investing your time before your money in this forum This is a personal opinion.

I don't think crypto wastes my time, but I think we can gain a lot of knowledge through knowledge, we can get an idea about different coins and get a good idea about freelancing and where to chat. From  crypto currency we get a good payment at different times and with repayment we benefit in many ways but I think this is a baseless question off.

Personally i think no it is not waste of time. Crypto is a good thing for everyone and especially for student. It is very helpful for their economic so it is not waste of time.

Possible, but with persistence and perseverance, financial liberalization could be achieved by this field

• -1 1

In fact, it all depends on the person who uses it. In fact, the situation is to use this cryptocurrency, if a person does not use it in any way, does not learn the basics, and just buys and sells more expensive, well, of course, it will not be completely used in the necessary tasks for themselves!

I don't think that crypto is a waste of time because crypto helps a lot of people.I want to say that cryptotalk is best and amazing forums who is still newbie in market and didn't know anything alternatively they Also got a good amount of money for investment purposes. 

• +1 1

It puts you ahead in developing and knowledge about something new and has many benefits that can change the lives of people who want to change and crypto talk is not a waste of time but the best place to spend most of your time andThis is the best place to learn and communicate.

• +1 1

Crypto is the only program in the world in which we simultaneously get money as well as learning at the same time. In crypto we get learning along with money and there is no such platform in the whole world where we get to learn something with money. No man can talk that our time is waste in crypto from here we are learning a lot. It has been almost a month working on me please and I do not work on this forum, I have learned a lot along with money which is one of the biggest advantages. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Dear! I observe that this is the best site for earning .This is not a wasting of time you can earn money and get a lot of information about cryptocurrency at this forum.

It been a wonderful place, it is improving me.massively in the cryptocurrency world. It never a waste of time, anyone that say it a waste of time is not focused in improving him or self, focus and determination here is something one wouldn't regret, @Gomez12 have you ever reasoned this place as a waste of time my friend ?

I don't think doing crypto is a waste of time, because it helps me increase my knowledge and get more friends and working in this forum is like a part time job and i think it is a good place to learn about cryptocurrency. 

3 hours ago, Gomez12 said:

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan base on my opinion I think people can say their own mind if they fail to be successful or they don't got knowledge about trading crypto if they loss they will mention they will change their mind say it's waste of time but to me honestly as a student I don't think about that in few seconds on my heart because I know how useful cryto is to me as a student its really helping me on my study and i also buy goods to myself with profit that i earn by not demanding much from parents.

That's true,it about opinion, and every one has right to their opinion, it depends on how we all see it, how it favours us positively or negatively that's how we will give credit to it

Working on crypto is not wastage of time you are getting money and knowledge at same time it's like a school where you are getting to gain knowledge so i feel comfort here my work is not hard i have to make just 30 posts per day and it's so easy 

I think that neither doing something in this forum;nor looking for a gain is a waste of time but the most important thing for our presence in this forum is learning how to enter successfully in a new world:cryptography

Edited by maatalla
correct a word