Is doing crypto a waste of time? - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is doing crypto a waste of time?

i don't think crypto is a waste of time and money, like other investment opportunities this is also a very good opportunity, if we use this opportunity properly. otherwise crypto is very safe.

En la vida nada que te haga superar como persona y que a la vez de facilite las finanzas para mejorar tu calidad de vida es perdida de tiempo, el mundo de las criptos es apacionante porque hay una gran diversidad de opciones, tanto puedes buscar mucho dinero por una buena jugada como puedes perderlo, asi qe lo veo como algo exitante en mi vida.

Investing in cryptocurrency is risky, to say the least. Of course, all investing carries a degree of risk. But you should always avoid unnecessary risks, especially when it comes to your hard-earned money. Don't play poker with your financial future

The emergence of communication networks, particularly the Internet, has opened up new possibilities for the exchange of information. At the same time, threats to the security of the information being transmitted are increasing. It is therefore necessary to create different mechanisms, aimed at guaranteeing the confidentiality and authenticity of electronic documents, all of this is part of a new technology called Cryptography. The issue of computer security is addressed, specifically the various cryptographic variants: symmetric and asymmetric.

• +1 1

No, of course it is not! But if you know how to trade or invest properly. To get the knowledge you need you can read different books about trading, economics and just how blockchain works. This is interesting and also very useful, in my opinion.

I joined Cryptotalk recently to learn a lot about the cryptocurrencies. I don't know why you say in the title that crypto is a waste of time but I hope it will not be. I like a lot about crypto and the forum I only now start learn. Crypto is great and not waste of time. There is no other way to make some good money on the internet. 

i do not think so because this is like learning and we should not called learning as wasting time.

The answer can be yes and can be no as well , in your case it is no because you was able to understand crypto and gain experience to make profits from it but there are other people who keep failing and never could make profits so for them it is a waste of time

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Personally I do not agree with the author's statement although at the beginning of your journey you may think that this is really a waste of time but as soon as you start earning your opinions will quickly change in a positive direction since this is firstly a very promising direction and secondly very profitable if you know how to do it correctly

• +1 1

I have fun doing it, because I am with friends, one gives me signals and another buys and thus, we also get good profits doing it

Ofcourse not guys , crypto is not a waste of time at all it is one of the best uses of time you can make it and you should keep on doing crypto because in near future it will be the next big thing and all those who didn't sepnt their time now will regret later

On 18.04.2020 at 06:56, Babubu609 said:

I notice notice that doing crypto is not a waste of time because it makes me get socialize and know about any new advancements in the technology, after all  get paid for my work. I achieve to goals with the time I earn and I learn this was so great.

Then what is you opinion do you ever see doing crypto as a waste of time?

To make money on cryptocurrency and not waste of time, you need to learn and gain experience. 

Make more money is waste of time? 🙂 

I think not. Even if your profit is low or negative, you get important experience which you can use later to get positive profit. So cryptotrading is not waste of time.

El 17/4/2020 a las 23:56, Babubu609 dijo:

Me doy cuenta de que hacer criptografía no es una pérdida de tiempo porque me hace socializar y conocer los nuevos avances en la tecnología, después de todo, me pagan por mi trabajo. Logro metas con el tiempo que gano y aprendo que esto fue genial.

Entonces, ¿cuál es tu opinión, alguna vez has visto hacer cripto como una pérdida de tiempo?

The truth is not a waste of time. Because with that you can earn money and learn about finances and investments. It will serve you in a time that you determine. Furthermore, current technology advances very rapidly. Another reason is the speed when making your payments, you can simply do it with your device. It is also used as a source of additional income.

On 18/4/2020 at 2:15, George10 said:

Depende de lo que esté haciendo con las criptomonedas, por ejemplo, trabajar en este foro no puede considerarse una pérdida de tiempo porque también ganamos y adquirimos conocimientos, pero el uso de faucets puede ser una pérdida de tiempo porque usted no se beneficia de nada. allí.

Although it is true that social networks are something of trends, they do not add much to us, on the other hand, pages like this, people publish material of great importance that guide us to learn more and look for better ways from what we already do

Cryptocurrencies are not a waste of time because they allow us some money, you can do it investing or without investing, you must research and have knowledge about this topic.

I did not know that cryptography helps you encrypt and decipher information using algorithm, I have been reading about it. Thank you very useful information.

I do not think doing the filing is a waste of time, by gaining experience and benefiting every day new information and news in order to gain in the next his earnings.

No crypto is not wastage of time. We are teaching too much here. How to control emotions. And with all that we are able to make some money.

Indeed, this is a waste of time if you trade a small deposit, but you get experience after all, if the deposit is more or less serious, you can already count on profit.

4 hours ago, arthur3 said:

I did not know that cryptography helps you encrypt and decipher information using algorithm, I have been reading about it. Thank you very useful information.

you speak as if you are not a person but a computer that works according to an algorithm.

No, it is not a waste of time, but you must choose good currencies to work with, daily trading and daily profits do not be lazy, but the market sometimes prepares us that digital currencies are a strange thing

Привет, заниматься криптовалютой очень выгодно, если ты начинаешь изучать её сейчас и не завершишь это делать спустя несколько дней, то в будущем определенно ты будешь зарабатывать именно на крипте, поэтому изучаем криптомир!

Of course, this is not the case, I can earn money for myself, and I don't need to ask my parents for money.There are so many ways to earn crypto, and this is a legitimate payment, an example is cryptotalk, you can earn crypto by making a useful post and opinion.