The strangest exchange is on coinmarketcap!! - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

The strangest exchange is on coinmarketcap!!

This is strange, coinmarketcap has Been seen as one of the best exchange site which gives us list of coins with great potentials, but seeing this shows that we must be very careful and be mindful of the coin we invest in.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

13 minutes ago, Virgil dijk said:

This is strange, coinmarketcap has Been seen as one of the best exchange site which gives us list of coins with great potentials, but seeing this shows that we must be very careful and be mindful of the coin we invest in.

Yes, this is exactly what I wanted to say, we should not fully trust any site, even Coin Market, because there are a lot of coins and scams exchanged on the site and they are still there, so we must be careful and get the information from more than one site.

1 hour ago, fila said:

This exchange is likely going out of operations or already is as when there is 0 trade volume then logically nothing is happening anymore on that exchange. Just do a search of the exchanges based on trade volume, you should see a few.

No my friend, this is a totally wrong viewpoint, how is it possible to have an exchange whose trading volume is 0 ?? !!! This is illogical if the  exchange has users and operates normally, but this exchange has stolen users ’money and closed.

Maybe they have listed it so that we can see its data so that we can not join it. There are other sites which will list exchanges like that but they will not provide any data about it, but we are lucky there we have already know that is not a good exchange to join because it has 0$.

• Useful or interesting 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

7 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Maybe they have listed it so that we can see its data so that we can not join it. There are other sites which will list exchanges like that but they will not provide any data about it, but we are lucky there we have already know that is not a good exchange to join because it has 0$.

Well this could be your point of view, and it can be correct, maybe it is also good to show users and their trading volume 0 so that no one is fooled and registered in it, but it has been around for a year and they had to remove it or set a security alert.

10 hours ago, kusvuw10 said:

I think it could be their delayed update, and maybe soon this exchange will probably disappear from coinmarketcap. At coinmarketcap I always find trust and almost all exchanges here are good and stable

Not always my friend, I saw a lot of exchanges and dead currencies or SCAM are still on the coinmarketcap site despite the passing of a year or more to close this exchange SCAM but it is still listed.

Maybe the coin is dead or the price is below 0 USD. I don't know yet clearly because there must be search. But the possibility exists that I mentioned before.

2 hours ago, rianpedia said:

Maybe the coin is dead or the price is below 0 USD. I don't know yet clearly because there must be search. But the possibility exists that I mentioned before.

My dear this is not a currency but an exchange, so it is impossible for the trading volume in it to be 0 unless it was closed for a long time. In fact, this was a famous exchange and then the users ’money was stolen and closed about a year ago.

You can see many things like that in coinmarketcap and like the dead coins are listed also in coinmarketcap there may be also the exchange listed so i don't take it as suprise.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I have heard about this stock market a lot and I believe that the reason for its closure and the absence of any money or accounts within it is due to theft and fraud, but I do not know why it is placed among the available platforms so far

4 hours ago, Brand1 said:

I have heard about this stock market a lot and I believe that the reason for its closure and the absence of any money or accounts within it is due to theft and fraud, but I do not know why it is placed among the available platforms so far

Yes, right. It was a hairy exchange for several years and was mentioned in one of the well-known economic TV channels, but after that we do not know what happened, they seem to have turned into fraud and stole people's money and closed the exchange.

I have not tried this site and I do not know much about it. Do you mean that it is a site of affiliation and that users lost their money with it because we know that on many platforms there are dead and useless currencies and it is better not to work with them because they are not profitable

6 hours ago, Thaaer said:

Yes, my brother believed, in addition to that there are many exchanges that lack an excellent degree of safety and this is what makes us suspicious so we must inquire about where we work.

Yes, there are many exchanges Scam and many of them still appear so far and this is not surprising, but it is surprising that the Coin Market site to keep these exchanges listed on the site despite the passage of a year to close it.

1 hour ago, Iamelneeno said:

Definitely there are some fraudulent coin on the site that just awaits to scam you and that's all. So I advice you should always be careful an wise before any investment. Be sure to make a research first.

This is what I wanted to talk about, if I was searching on a reliable site like Coin Market and I think all the exchanges and coins listed on it are good then I am surprised by the existence of this exchange or other scam currencies !! What is the benefit of searching if ??!

Indeed,crypto currencies that are listed on the market cannot give us 100 percent guarantee that they will be good and can be trusted. That's why it is really important to do a research first,know their use cases and if they have a good and active team,to see if they are worth investing for.

On 4/30/2020 at 7:29 PM, Readmm said:

Most likely this is another already dead exchange, you should not bother much about it, in the same way you can find a bunch of coins with zero turns.

What annoys me is her continued presence in Queen Market, I think the site management should do cleaning every period of time as they have to delete these exchanges, dead currencies and scams so that people are not fooled by them.

There are two possibilities to close this stock exchange. The first possibility is that it was closed because of the hacking and theft operation of the hacker. The second possibility is that this stock exchange steals users ’money and I think they are still present on the site until it is verified and correct.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/3/2020 at 6:02 PM, Nezar said:

There are two possibilities to close this stock exchange. The first possibility is that it was closed because of the hacking and theft operation of the hacker. The second possibility is that this stock exchange steals users ’money and I think they are still present on the site until it is verified and correct.

Yes, my friend, the second possibility is the correct one. This Scam exchange stole people's money and then they closed the exchange permanently. This is not the first time that this has happened in Crypto there are many such incidents.

Yes you are right, no exchange or currency can be trusted only for its presence on the coinmarketcap site, because the previous period the addition was paid.

54 minutes ago, Captain Karim said:

Yes you are right, no exchange or currency can be trusted only for its presence on the coinmarketcap site, because the previous period the addition was paid.

Yes, unfortunately, this is what happens in the CoinMarketCap site, not only this exchange, but I also saw many other coins and scam exchanges listed on the CoinMarketCap site.

There are many exchanges on the market cap site do not have any trading volume and perhaps because the currency and platform project has failed and that will be updated and such exchanges are deleted from the market cap site

THINK POSITIVE

43 minutes ago, Shakill33 said:

Signmarketcap is a good forum for all the information related to a crypto coin.  Check out some new exchange forums sometime in Koenerkatcap I hope they are definitely good forums.

CoinMarketCap a good site for collecting information on cryptocurrencies, but you should not trust any site completely. This platform with an exchange volume of 0 is a good example of this. This is in addition to many of the SCAM currencies listed there.

Strongly normal furthermore every now and then you without a doubt. we tend to truly can not have enough money that one may additionally believe on anyway exchange with the circumstance that it's can be traded on coinmarketcap. supposing that this tradeoff could be closed and so that they without difficulty disappeared and the consumers clams why it are frequently nevertheless enrolled on coinmarketcap, it will subtend taken away.

Yes coin market cap is one of the best exchange in this world , but for me i prefer working in yobit or binance , this what i prefer , because there is many scam coin in coin market cap , for that i prefer yobit and binance , is the best for me , and of course there is many features in this 2 exchanges.

On 4/30/2020 at 7:49 PM, MarsDota2 said:

Yes, it is not like a market that you can buy and sell crypto coins but it is just a list of coin prices that can help you to know if you need to sell or buy immediately.

Yes I think that it is really strange becsuse I thought that they included dead coins in the transaction and exchange that happened and I thought that was the reason on why it becomes strange.