Your First Investment at Yobit - Page 14 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

Your First Investment at Yobit

On 10/18/2019 at 11:54 AM, Bnance10 said:

It looks simple.  You sell some of your coins when the price goes up. You buy some coins you didn’t have or more of it when price is down.

The positioning part should be adjusted as Yobit issuing new ieo’s.  

But your very first investment plan at Yobit should be a Doge InvestBox.

And while watching and learning about Yobit Coins, you will realize in these new days, everything is related to owning YO tokens.  The more YO you set your goal to own, the more Yobit will benefit you.

I'm yet to trade using robot as I got an App I'm using already. I really do wish to try it anyways cos many people are claiming it's a nice site, with little charges and thats one if the most important features an exchange should have with securi.

hello dear I do not invest in any exchange because I dont have money to invest but after earning in this forum in future I will msg invest in this exchange

I use properly yobit experience. It is best , safe and secure exchange. My first investment in bitcoin. I invest 100k Satoshi in the yobit invest box and many other tokens. Invest box give me daily basis profit. 

On 10/18/2019 at 4:39 PM, Bnance10 said:

It looks simple.  You sell some of your coins when the price goes up. You buy some coins you didn’t have or more of it when price is down.

And while watching and learning about Yobit Coins, you will realize in these new days, everything is related to owning YO tokens.  The more YO you set your goal to own, the more Yobit will benefit you.

Well, to my experience on using Yobit exchange. I have been investing in Talk tokens and getting 1% daily interest from the Yobit investbox. At the initial time, I had a doubt that if it could be a profit or just go bearish like some coins, lets say DLRS. Though, after a couple of months I was sure the investment on talk was my right decision and I later sold the Talk token at a good rate, and get BTC in exchange(with talk). Later, I thought to buy further, and invest and for now I am much delighted that my investments are at the right place giving me good profits.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/18/2019 at 11:54 AM, Bnance10 said:

I'm yet to have an investment in to it. I've been hearing a lot about the exchange and I would like to have a try and know how good and secure it Is.

On 10/18/2019 at 4:28 PM, 1millionClub said:

It doesn't work always like that. What if it goes up after you sell? What if it goes down after you buy? These stuff happen everyday. Being a trader isn't easy and it doesn't mean easy money.

Exactly you are right trading or investing both are not so easy specially for those who are new and they don't even have any information or knowledge about it so its a risky work but if we want to do this we may consult to those who are having experienced about it 

• +1 1

coins which is listen on Yobit, people which want to listen must to pay fee with YO.

About DOGE, Yobit have many good altcoins it's not just DOGE good investment. 

Actually,Investbox is a good idea to invest in Yobit exchange just need to choose a good and profitable coins.My first investment is by Yobit, for me this coins has stable movement and volume good sign for investment strategy. Now i have so many coins in my yobit wallet and i am now safe all that coins for the good time when market is pump.I hope I can catch a dump to have a better entry for my investment.

• +3 1

I joined Yobit 1 year ago, I don't remember my first investment I think there was too much trade, but BTW someone can explain to me why we need to own Yo Coins.

• +5 1

My first investment in yobit wasn't much, just a small atlcoin with very low price and volume I was trying to sell it on yobit for an higher price than what I pay for it. 

• +2 1

Yobit needs you to purchase YO. Me, I just need new dealers not to lose their shirt for tumbling to siphon and dump brokers like the majority of you! 

Doge IB is a certain speculation you can sell Doge whenever without crasing the market.

I have not made any kind of investment in this exchange but I am willing to do that as long as I will have a some money in my account for working over this platform

• +1 1

16 hours ago, EarnerPro said:

I have not made any kind of investment in this exchange but I am willing to do that as long as I will have a some money in my account for working over this platform

@EarnerPro When you have something, try to do a good trade so that you increase your capital, do not spend everything because you will always be without money, the important thing in cryptocurrencies is to trade and obtain profitability that allows us to buy what we need and at the same time have a capital to invest, so over time we will be financially free.

On 4/11/2021 at 2:42 PM, Lewis01 said:

@EarnerPro When you have something, try to do a good trade so that you increase your capital, do not spend everything because you will always be without money, the important thing in cryptocurrencies is to trade and obtain profitability that allows us to buy what we need and at the same time have a capital to invest, so over time we will be financially free.

It means we should take profit from our trade even if we are in 10 or 20 percent in profits and also we should use the stop loss feature of the trading for the safe investment.

Dear I want to tell you about my first investment at the yobit. I invest 1000 rub first time at the yobit invest box and got the profit on the daily or the weekly basis. Then I invest talk token on the yobit invest box which I received from the crypto talk forum.

Invest box is a good option for all the beginners to do their first investment as it is risk free and have good profit as well so it is highly recommendable at Yobit. On the other hamd If you do trading without any experience it could cost you badly.

Imagine having a Doge investbox with all this price action of Doge. I didn't see it in Yobit, but if there was one I would put it all in. This coin went too high and with investbox the profit would be out of this world. But I think that some coins are only for attracting new customers and short term opportunities. Yobit is great exchange and the investbox can help for some coins and it may not help with other, you have to select wisely.

Your blame is correct, but there are many investment currencies that you can do, buy a currency whose price is normal, its price rises, and then you sell it and buy a currency whose price is cheaper, and so you can make a lot of profits. I hope you benefited from my comment.

On 4/17/2021 at 7:54 PM, Rekha2021 said:

I have not invested in yobit platform yet.  Because I am new to this forum.  So I don't have a good idea about investing.  When I get a good idea from the seniors of this crypto forum, I will invest in yobit.

I like this exchange because airdrops are often held from which you can make good money. If I'm not mistaken there and now the distribution of tokens is underway, so I recommend that you hurry. Yobit.net is very popular exchange 💱.

Hello friends, I am a new member and have dealt with Mo site yobit.It is an easy and comfortable site, but I do not have the potential to invest yet, and I do not have confidence in investing, as a beginner I am afraid of adventure and loss.

I think yobit is one of the best portfolios for investing, but there are some notes about it as I am a user as it is not very hot and takes some time to work on it.  Good luck my friends.