Your First Investment at Yobit - Page 10 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

Your First Investment at Yobit

My first investment within yobit was very easy, because you only have to deposit or buy any currency you want to trade, it is not very complicated and it is or I consider that the Yobit platform is very reliable

Have a nice day 🙂

Well, my first investment in Yobit I did 1 month ago, I did not have much knowledge about that section, I studied it and can make several investments and I have them there generating interest daily, that section is interesting as long as I have more coins I will put it in investment and thus be able to obtain passive income. It is very easy to do it, just stay active on the platform and perform the actions of the day, depending on the currency you have activated as an investment plan and continue acquiring more investment plans; I want to have a large portfolio to generate more income in the long term and profitability.

The investbox plan is really good for a newbie but as long as he chooses to invest in more reliable currencies like DOGE and BTC, and then invest in an ICO or something

My first investment in yobit is satoshis which i earned amd collected from this cryptotalk platform. 

I am totally new in crypto world at that time, i have just try to learn about trading, how to do it? So i can't earn from them.

But now i can invest properly on yobit and start my trading to make good profit. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My first investment in YOBIT was in IEO, and it was a lottery, and then there were others that were also lotteries. And everyone made a profit. so I like to participate, because it is a guaranteed profit that Yobit gives us.

NEO will be a very good future investment so I'll wait on this and in the future I bet China will drive NEO's price up because they want to compete with ETH with this coin.

My first investment in yobit i believe was with litecoin, because it had low fees ( it still has ) and in bitcoin, because it's the most popular coin out there.

My first investment on Yobit would be with Ripples/Btc pair and that didn't really went well. But then they implemented Invest box and that really was the best thing that Yobit did on the exchange. That really is a safe investment because you can withdraw anytime and whenever you want.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My first investment in Yobit was yoda and l put the coin in in investmentbox and l got good profit by then and l really appreciate this exchange. Just be wise  when it comes to investments 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

My first investment in yobit was to buy YO coins i bought around 1 YO for a special contest or promotion, after that I sold my Yo and the price increased 115% that was awesome!

We know that yobit is a great platform to invest box..  Many people invest yobit and get great profit... But i am not invest in yobit and i have no idea to about invest in yobit...       

I personally prefer long term investments that are safe and reliable and it will definitely pay you off and the most profitable to invest in this site is to be able to withdraw your invested money at any moment and I on this siteIt is important for me to invest first and make good money by investing

Edited by han4036
double entry sorry

Maybe YODA was the first coin to invest in Yobit exchange. USD is a good investment plan but I can not invest it in the exchange now. I think reserved quotas are already reached in the exchange.

My first investment in the yobit investbox was really bad, because I was investing in the coin that's paying 10% per day without knowing that coin was a dead coin.  

• +3 1

Great post, full of good advice and quite handy to me in this very moment, as I have actually just invested my Talk tokens in the invest box. This token seems to have a promising potential, based on its underlying rationally, and then I'm expecting to get some good benefits from this investment, which I could even further amplify by using compound interest!

Edited by Jromz
missing word
  • +1 1

As I am new to the forum and have not recieved anything yet so I have not made any investment in the exchange but I am thinking to put some money in investbox until I earn good money.

On 10/18/2019 at 5:54 PM, Bnance10 said:

It looks simple.  You sell some of your coins when the price goes up. You buy some coins you didn’t have or more of it when price is down.

The positioning part should be adjusted as Yobit issuing new ieo’s.  

But your very first investment plan at Yobit should be a Doge InvestBox.

And while watching and learning about Yobit Coins, you will realize in these new days, everything is related to owning YO tokens.  The more YO you set your goal to own, the more Yobit will benefit you.

Investing in new tokens in Yobit must be very careful, because tokens are easy to pump and easy to throw away, for that we have to frequently look at the market and monitor so as not to lose when thrown away. If you are not experienced in investing, it is better to trade with well-known coins which carry less risk.

• +2 1

This topic is posted last year and to answer this based on the current situation of the forum. The first crypto I invested is talk token. I checked those available investment plan but they does not support buy order or we can not sell it if we want to. In short, there is no specific date and time where we can get our investment. Unlike talk token. We can close it whenever we want or invest it again

My first trade in Yobit was complete lose of my money, I deposited $200 during 2016 and i was new to crypto and that was the year many pumping of coins and dumping happen daily basis and btc was still cheap, i lost money on pumping coins. I never knew is not good to buy at pump time, so they all dump on me and before you know it my money remains nothing. Well that makes me learn more on how to trade and adjust my mistakes.

• +1 1

Investbox of yobit is very helpful for those people's who wants to earn money without nay work. 

I also invest talk token in investbox and get 1% daily reward and mostly interesting thing is that you can withdraw your amount when you want ther is no time frame.  

you indeed yobit support a lot of tokens from airdrops but we still face the issue of not having the big new projects listed on youbit right away and it takes lots of time to get it listed for us to trade...

Investments can look easily, but generally it`s too difficult to find the right coin and the right time when it`s necessary to buy it. My first investment was in Dogecoin when it was so hyped and I got about 70% of profit from deposited money 

• +1 1

i remember that, i was bough lisk from yobit nearly 5 years ago. it is on of my first altcoin purchases. i bought more than 100 lisk that time. it is current price is more than 125$ i wish i keep them on my wallet 😕 

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day