Your First Investment at Yobit - Page 12 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

Your First Investment at Yobit

On 12/1/2020 at 6:37 PM, Irfaniffi said:

I recently invest on yobit of 100$  and I have earned 120$ profit from that invest and it is very reliable for me

Nice try, so can you tell us about the coin you invested on? We have known investbox to be profitable but can be otherwise at times. I am glad to hear you invested and gained but let us know the coin you invested and the period you invested it to prove the authenticity of what you posted. 

Good post dear,it is very useful sharing information in this forum because I am not investment in this forum,I am new member in this forum,and I think need a lot of experience and knowledge and then after I investment in this platform,good luck.

• Useful or interesting 1

I saw Yo at Yobit schedule and I did not understand what is this coin and what is its project , is it supported by Yobit itself. I will definitely want to buy some if it has good future. Right now I am keeping my TALK coins and I do not plan on selling them , I think they might have good future. 

On 10/18/2019 at 1:54 PM, Bnance10 said:

should be a Doge InvestBox.

I hope there will be one as it could be a good marketing for Yobit. I haven't seen it but perhaps there was one and was removed after a while? Yobit gives often very good opportunities that we should be taking immediatly to maximize the profit.

My first investment at yobit was 50$ i buy etherium at 120$ to rate and now its rate is increase at peak itbis good experience for me to hold this and now it become about 200$ which is much profile able.for me

When I first had my first investment on Jobit. It is trading on Yobit with a good daily trading volume. The waves have a lot of support, the currencies that will be higher during the upcoming bull run will be one of the waves.

It was once my first funding on the yobit platform solely a week ago, after I used to be paid via this gorgeous forum, the place I sold a extent of XRP coin to make investments in InvestBox on the platform, I advantage each day from 1% of the forex except any fatigue 

I started investing in yobit sites.  I have now invested in Talk Token, Water and DLRS Token.  From here I get a good amount of profit.  You can make a good profit by investing in yobit sites.  But you can choose coins or tokens from the investment box to invest.  But you will always invest by choosing good coins.

• +2 1

No brother because i am new in this plateform . But I hope am use in future properly. Because I am happy work on this plateform and learned many things. 

I was also thinking about to invest some coins in yobit investbox. But I'm thinking that how much can I invest there and how can I get maximum profit from there. And if anyone has invest in it, just mentioned me in your own comments.

On 1/1/2021 at 12:45 PM, Cleaner said:

I started investing in yobit sites.  I have now invested in Talk Token, Water and DLRS Token.  From here I get a good amount of profit.  You can make a good profit by investing in yobit sites.  But you can choose coins or tokens from the investment box to invest.  But you will always invest by choosing good coins.

And that is why we all need to seek good knowledge and experience about Cryptocurrency here in this forum because without good experience one will not be able to know the right coins to give them good profit after some period of holding.

• +1 1

15 minutes ago, Labozhii said:

And that is why we all need to seek good knowledge and experience about Cryptocurrency here in this forum because without good experience one will not be able to know the right coins to give them good profit after some period of holding.

No one can profit by investing and trading without the knowledge of the crypto world.  You need to choose good quality coins to invest.  You can invest in coins that have the potential to increase in value in the future.  If you have experience in the crypto world then you can take all the steps to invest in it.  As a result, you will get relief from the risk.

• +3 1

People are investing in Yobit and in others site what they like actually, i personally do not invest any time, to invest actually we need to big experiences to be success in this job, because when I trade any this coin I can't gain profit in years, but some pairs are good in yobit I have a plan to invest so money in ypbit, but not now but I hope in future may be its happen.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

The first thing we did in the unit is not fast, but it is a bit difficult because before doing every task, it is a bit difficult, we have built a website with a friend and we are working with him, whose name is about 2 we  

23 hours ago, Cleaner said:

If you have experience in the crypto world then you can take all the steps to invest in it.  As a result, you will get relief from the risk.

Sure mate knowledge is the key to success in this field and that is why I am currently struggling to make sure I acquire good background from this forum from senior members like you because the future of Cryptocurrency is bright which will give experienced people oppotunity to earn a lot in the future.

• Useful or interesting 1

3 minutes ago, Labozhii said:

Sure mate knowledge is the key to success in this field and that is why I am currently struggling to make sure I acquire good background from this forum from senior members like you because the future of Cryptocurrency is bright which will give experienced people oppotunity to earn a lot in the future.

The crypto world is moving forward day by day.  The spread of crypto world is increasing day by day.  If you stick to the crypto world, you can make a lot of money in the future.  Be aware of all the information and knowledge in the crypto world, so you know how to invest and trade in the crypto world.  If you invest in crypto world then you will get good profit.  Always choose the best coins, invest in coins that are available on all exchange sites.

The concept itself is simple , which is buy when the prices are low and sell when the prices are high , but the problem is that the market does not move the way we like, for example I bought a currency for a price which in my opinion was low because the currency earlier had much higher value but unfortunately two days ago he coin dropped to almost zero value, which represents a great loss.

• +3 1

My first investment venture on the Yobit exchange was with Talk token. Yobit investmentbox pays 1% daily profit for Talk token. This investment continues now.

However, I am considering the Yobit VMining investment when I have the sufficient capital accumulation.

we have to face profit or loss in the investment.we have to buy coins when the price of coins down  and we should sell our coin when the price of coin up.in this way we have  some profit. and i think the first investment on yobit should be bitcoin investbox.

My first investment in yobit was to buy ETH, saving it for a few months didn't bring me much profit. Maybe because I invested at the wrong time. If I invest at this point, I might make a profit. Right now the price of ETH has gone up high and I don't have ETH anymore, just regret selling ETH so cheaply.

• +1 1

I personally do not recommend investing your money in this place because the invest box is a useless thing to do while you have no knowledge of how to make an investment

It's a simply question we make money only when we cell our post when bitcoin price goes up. When the bitcoin price less then you also reacived bitcoin or buy bitcoin from other. As I am new and yet I never received any payment therefore I never sold any bitcoin. 

I started investment in yobit ,but i have tried to invest 20 x token. Personally i have a good profit in yobit investment because it's very safe and easy.so it is very grateful and trustable platform.

We can take our chances with small coins too, as too often we see one after another getting pumped in very high prices, like 500% in just a day, but this needs a strategy and also luck , to buy after price has been stable and not very high.