Have You Ever Tried Surveys? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Have You Ever Tried Surveys?

@yonkii I have also tried so many times for the same and it has been a little bit difficult to do so , its important for me and for everybody else to look for somethng that will sustain them, and survey cannot pay any bills in especially in the developing world. its very important.

• +1 1

I have not tried but I searched the internet and everyone had bad experience except some posts I've found that were probably written by the survey owners that were trying to make you think you can work from home doing that as a job which is a lie.

On 8/5/2020 at 3:41 PM, Moontong said:

Yeah, that's true, even though we spend many hours of our time doing survey we cannot still earn big profit from it, it's not worth it to spend our time on that because you will only small amount of money on that, it's better if you spend your time on other websites or things.

I don't no anyone earn money through  surveys but myself I thinks surveys not gives good amount, because one year back I work in swagbucks site where I try some surveys, there most of surveys ask my personal information, and the surveys take one hour time to complete survey and paid me few cents then i leave those survey sites.

Edited by Honny143

I don't think that you can earn something on this, and the experience of those people who wrote above proves this. Perhaps the best way is to invest and trade. And sometimes giveaways

if I try a long time the surveys! but the truth gave up that job!
It is a lot of effort, time and the reward is too low. They are pennies per survey, it seems to me that it is very little!
and that's why I decided to look for other methods to generate income!

Indeed, I tried it, but unfortunately I did not profit from it yet, but I am on my way to profit from it, for example I reached in YouGov polls 1350 points, which is a number that is not bad in this area

I have personally participate in surveys, but I don't regard them as a profitable source of earnings. Most of them pay so little for a good amount of time, and many times your profile needs to be very specific for qualifying as a participant. Many of this survey websites also get you to answer a good number of questions before they disqualify you, without paying any money for your time. 

I tried them once and to tell the truth it was not what I expected, they are very strict in the parameters of the population to select and many times they disqualified after having made the work, in particular I do not recommend it

I tried several survey sites, but in my point of view the time invested is a lot for the reward and it is quite frustrating that it is not a profile that they are looking for to answer and tell you when you go for the answer number 20. ...

THE POLLS ARE GOOD IN THE COUNTRIES OF EUROPE AND NORTH AMERICA AS THEY ARE VERY WELL PAID FOR THE COUNTRIES OF LATIN AMERICA THEIR PAYMENT IS VERY LOW AND VERY FEW SURVEYS COME OUT

Edited by oscarandres36

I was doing survey once in yobit about two years ago, and I was earn 6000 satoshis after completing some survey within 1 hour.

In my experience, surveys have been one of the worst ways to earn money, because they need a lot of things to be validated, or you need a lot of time to invest to get a few cents, it's possible, but I don't recommend it to start in the world of cryptomonies or free money.

• +5 2

Sure, I tried multiple times with surveys that pay and are very effective. This is really how I made my first dollars on the internet. There are several websites that are quite profitable. 
Ysense is one of them, I recommend it.

On 4/14/2020 at 12:22 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends.

I hear about people earning a lot from doing surveys and offers, but I haven't tried them personally. 

What do you think about that? Have you tried earning from them?

I appreciate your answers!

I haven't been able to try them because they aren't any surveys for me country so that sucks, however they are one of the best options to earn some money online and if you want to earn daily, obviously it depends on your country

Although some of the survey sites pay well, I have not succeeded in any survey and the reason is that I don't know why.

Yeah, I have attempted studies ordinarily and it has paid me well, however you need to me more engaged and it will expend part of time and consistently do the overviews of the destinations who pays you well else you will just burn through your time.

If I have tried many surveys, there are good pages that pay and those that do not pay, one ends up wasting time on them, my first survey page was called Clixsense at the time, I made my first 12 dollars, another very good one is Neobux.

I always hear about it but in reality I do not know the first one to recommend a survey page that pays well without being false, could it be that they are just false promises? or very little earnings ?. I am all ears without someone very kindly comes to help me and advise with a page, I would like to learn and learn about new methods, greetings friend.

I tried take a survey one time but ı didn't success because its difficult.Generally if you do a survey successfully you get rewarded well.My friends make a survey often and he earn 100.000 satoshi in a week.

I had a little experience with surveys... What can I say - it's good if you are from country like USA, Great Britain, Germany etc. Other countries doesn't support, so I have to use VPN, passed some surveys and caught a ban from site...

I don't like surveys, because they take much time, ask many personal data, rewards amount, usually, is not extraordinary.

Of course, the surveys were one of my principles in this world together with the PTC, but the truth is not very funny to me, they deceive you, they say take a survey for 5 minutes and it turns out that they take half an hour afterwards. for me I did not have a good experience, the truth.

I have previously participated in many paid survey sites without success, most of them are swindling and biting only pays a few cents.

Unfortunately, most of the survey pages do not allow or do not give many surveys to several countries, they are almost always to large countries such as the US or Spain, I hope that changes

Oh hell yeah. This was one of the things I tried, when I was curious about how to earn money online. And you know that surveys, where you get few cents for an 20 minute survey 😄 at that moment you be like, I earned money online 😄