Who will be affected first ?? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Who will be affected first ??

Both developed and developing countries would be affected. Developed countries has already implemented digital currency and cryptocurrency so they can benefit but developing country has no access to cryptocurrency so it will take time dor them to adopt.

• +1 1

On 4/14/2020 at 5:59 PM, malik6314193 said:

Good point. I think now a days no country want to spread use of this crypto currencies. It is because crypto currencies is not controlled by anyone. So they are confused to accept it. 

Dear friend, I totally agree with the answer provided in this publication, I also believe that countries do not adopt cryptocurrencies because they cannot have control over them.
Good luck and big winnings for everyone

Of course with the popularity and price increasing bitcoinevery develped country want to deal and accept bitcoin. But it is not possible to developing country to accept it easy, but can br possible to accept. If developing countries spreed the crypto and trade with crypto. So developing countries will take benefits. But they  don't think about that and not want to promote technology on next level. Dealing with bicoin is become easy on crypto. 

Edited by mr. chase
Gap between speeling

As  I am new and not know about it clearly. I think that upcoming generation will get benefit first and there interest will  increase due to  healthy income from bitcoin 

On 4/14/2020 at 2:53 PM, abualez said:

Let's say, gentlemen, the spread of bitcoin has become very fast at the moment, so who do you think will be affected first, are the developed countries or the developing countries ?? ... and what are the negatives that may result from Of its spread?? !! 
Hope you share your opinions.

It seems to me that the spread is greater in developed countries, as they have the capabilities to support modern technologies and because of the desire of these countries to keep pace with developments, whatever the cost. As for developing countries, they still have weak capabilities to confront this digital revolution, and therefore they fear the control of decentralization in their countries and are very reluctant to accept cryptocurrencies in the country.

For my on opinion i think now a living no country hunger to lay out consumption of this crypto currencies. It is as crypto currencies is not illicit by anyone. consequently they are befuddled to take on it. But developing country have good impact due to them are agree and accept cryptocurencies because to day we are in advance world.

The cryptocarency affect the first of my life. This is the best way of earning money and success. This provides a way of earning money and information. Cryptocarency leave positive affect my life. 

I think both the nations created one and creating one is influencing simultaneously. I didn't think about the it's negative effect however yes there are numerous constructive outcomes of this innovation on numerous nations.

The rich and developing countries will be affected together, but each country according to its level and progress. The rich countries will contribute to large projects at their level. As for the developing countries, they will help improve and develop their livelihoods little by little and take longer to grow and prosper.

• +2 1

It obvious that it is the developed countries, they are developed already and they will find it easy to control how things go because they already have lots if experts in the world of crypto.the negative things I feel will result to it spread is the way hackers or scammers will steal people money. That so bad of them, @Mubiflow

It seems like all new developments goes into the developed countries first before then stepping into the lower level countries and crypto wouldn't be an exception.

7 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

It obvious that it is the developed countries, they are developed already and they will find it easy to control how things go because they already have lots if experts in the world of crypto.the negative things I feel will result to it spread is the way hackers or scammers will steal people money. That so bad of them, @Mubiflow

Yes @Jaafar Fahad Hassan you are very correct my friend I think one of the most difficult part the cryptocurrency have to deal with are the hackers they can scam people by generating fake currency or they will duplicate the original currency with you known it's not real currency that you were interested in  

• +2 1

Both are affected but in my point of view developed countries affected much more because they know more about bitcoin curruncies.developed countries take risk first.

• +1 1

On 11/27/2020 at 7:05 AM, Mubiflow said:

Yes @Jaafar Fahad Hassan you are very correct my friend I think one of the most difficult part the cryptocurrency have to deal with are the hackers they can scam people by generating fake currency or they will duplicate the original currency with you known it's not real currency that you were interested in  

Am really happy and glad how the cryptocurrency industry are tackling the situation, am really happy about that, you hardly see where an exchange site been hacked, not like before that hackers easily hack site ,site that has less security.now the security is so strong that hackers find difficult to penetrate

I think the aldready developed countries would really do better. The more they can do the more fast they would become successful. I think it's really a good idea to start now.They can really top the financial market.

• +1 1

Already developed country affected most we will find it easy I think the more they can do the more fast they would become successful. which country take risk and affected most. and one of the big thing is about scammer stole the money of many persons its affected them most hardworking man so developed country action about scammer crypto talk is one of the most earning site and good to getting knowledge about online marketing trading

Edited by Anas Manzoor

I think that the countries that will benefit are the countries that have the largest amount of digital currencies and have an infrastructure ready to deal with digital currencies. The countries that are most affected are the countries that do not contain this.

I think as a whole developed countries will be able to take advantage the developing countries will be able to take this benefits. Now the

appropriate structure to launch in the world of cryptocurrencies. Still developing countries are prone to the changes.

yes certainly as you above referred to recognition of cryptoworld is growing day by day. for my part each u . s . want extra evolution and due to that all of them want to observe this world.

On 4/14/2020 at 4:53 PM, abualez said:

Let's say, gentlemen, the spread of bitcoin has become very fast at the moment, so who do you think will be affected first, are the developed countries or the developing countries ?? ... and what are the negatives that may result from Of its spread?? !! 
Hope you share your opinions.

Definitely the developed countries will affected first means getting advantage from the crypto first because of good or excellent technology. You know where technology is high definitely then the people of that country automatically grows with technology . You know crypto is based on technology so its my opinion not a suggestion. So as concern of negative spread i think there is no negative impact of crypto because it's a huge forum and many people are engaged with them.

I am neglecting to get the specific impact that you mean over the spread of bitcoin to created and agricultural nations in light of the fact that concerning me I don't perceive any impact that can be brought about by bitcoin for picking up prevalence.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The spread of the bitcoin is increasing day by day. It will directly affect the developing countries because because most of them are knowing the importance to the cryptocurrency. developed country will develop more and poor country will poor.

with all do respect, neither of them, and I do not think that you can approach this question by just  picking a side, for me I think people, I mean the individuals are the ones most affected and from both sides. and but people, I mean the simple people who do not know much about the digital world and the technology.

I think any decentralized currency is always more beneficial for developing countries as compared to developed countries. While developed countries see cryptocurrency as their competitor.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day