Who will be affected first ?? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Who will be affected first ??

Good question ... I think as a whole, developed countries will be able to take advantage first, because there is more capital available, and they already have the (financial and technical) infrastructure to help crypto grow. Besides, many institutional investors have their researchers and traders concentrated in developed countries.

But in the end, crypto currencies should make life easier for everyone, so in the end people in many countries should benefit.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 7
  • +2 5
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

3 hours ago, abualez said:

Let's say, gentlemen, the spread of bitcoin has become very fast at the moment, so who do you think will be affected first, are the developed countries or the developing countries ?? ... and what are the negatives that may result from Of its spread?? !! 
Hope you share your opinions.

in my opinion both  of them will get affected , the developed and developing countries, but developed countries will be able to take benifits much more because they already working in currency coins

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 3

Good point. I think now a days no country want to spread use of this crypto currencies. It is because crypto currencies is not controlled by anyone. So they are confused to accept it. 

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

Yes indeed as you above mentioned popularity of cryptoworld is increasing day by day. In my opinion every country want more evolution and because of that all of them want to follow this world. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +3 1

I do not think that the developing countries will benefit as much as the developed countries .. The developed countries have the appropriate structure to launch in the world of cryptocurrencies while the developing countries may reach this but late.

• +1 1

5 hours ago, abualez said:

Let's say, gentlemen, the spread of bitcoin has become very fast at the moment, so who do you think will be affected first, are the developed countries or the developing countries ?? ... and what are the negatives that may result from Of its spread?? !! 

I think developed countries will be mostly affected countries, because they are always against bitcoin, but the developing countries may have the positive impacts due to them are accepting cryptocurrencies.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

I think that first of all those countries that are developing and want to introduce cryptocurrency (including bitcoin) into their financial system will suffer. 

• -2 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 3

well personally I believe that if the spreed of the use of bitcoin is to become very rampad i would say the developing countries would actually be the very firt to addopt and put it into utilization and cyculation to help cure the poverty rate in thier country, and i think it would be something positive, and welcoming. 

I think that the developed countries will be affected at the beginning and then the developing countries will be affected, and that the speed of Bitcoin to spread has become very fast and this speed will increase.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

I think that the developing countries will be affected more and that is because the unemployment rate in them is more than the developed countries, but in general the Bitcoin has become rapidly spreading.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 3

I'm failing to get the exact effect that you mean over the spread of bitcoin to developed and developing countries because as for me I don't see any effect that can be caused by bitcoin for gaining popularity.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Not from developed or developing countries but from the large number of people who play crypto. If from the negative it may be because many lay people who associate bitcoin with fraud and terrorist transactions.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

I think the developing countries will benefit more if they will continue to adopt bitcoin because there are many advantages of bitcoin and can help their financial stability.

• -1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

18 hours ago, abualez said:

For me it has a good effect in some countries especially when it comes to financial assistance. 

I hope bitcoin will be legalize in other countries to support their financial needs. 

• +2 2

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

18 hours ago, abualez said:

I thing the developing countries, why?  Because these developed countries are know what to do when bitcoin spread very in world wide, they knew that bitcoin price will increased because of it. That's for me. 

• +2 2

I think that the developed countries will be affected first because bitcoin will affect their currencies and their economy while the developing countries have nothing to lose.

I think any changes happening in the world have first a great effect on developing countries. May be its positive or negative. Still developing countries are prone to the changes. As the rise of bitcoins will give a fair chance to the developing countries to come forward. 

• +3 1
  • +4 1

19 hours ago, abualez said:

There is not effect bitcoin will pose on countries than positive effects.Whag the government should talk about are stable cryptocurrencies which was even addressed by the G20. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Bitcoins are totally digital currencies and it's traded digitally can be transferred digitally so the effect will be much more on developing countries as there as lack of diesel at once payment and that will leave to lack marketing many people will hide their incomes but points may be stored for future selling that will lead to blocking of the circulation of Bitcoins.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

In my thinking the main reason which ones are getting more popular and come here with the people's because of it and when I meant and values going so well that's taking attraction of every people towards it because it's it's giving profit with the investors in upcoming time they're getting the more usual profit and coming to this campaign people are working here to get some payment and payment in the form of bitcoins that's meet people motor text words that can be in because it's not possible for everyone to buy bitcoins but now they are having because for their work it's a great feeling for everyone also they can use it for investment its upon them.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

I think  mostly  developing  countries give importance to  bitcoin  as they don't  have enough  chances  for good  earnings.  Developed countries  show less  intrest  in bitcoin. 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I think both developed and developing countries are affected by bitcoin, whether they accept or refuse depends on the government of the country. But it has both positive and negative, the negative side can use other remedies or prevent. All have solutions.

• +2 2

In my opinion always developed countries take risk first, so l think developed countries encourage bitcoin and crypto currency spread world wide, because they have so much money and their technology also advanced, so they invest money in this projects.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

As you above mentioned the spread of BTC has become very fast right now. It is so good for us, but l can not say for everybody. That is why This world gives as such as freedom, in depending on of government. But the government doesn't like it, they want only that people depend on them. 

• +2 1
  • +4 1