Who will be affected first ?? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Who will be affected first ??

Obviously developed countries. Crypto currency is a digital currency and it is impossible to control this because it is decentralized currency. Developing countries cannot control over it. But there is some possibilities for developed countries to control over it. They can take risks for it                

This is quite interesting and the answers are hard to be guess as we know develop ones would still differ and same goes to still developing but i think its gonna be develop countries first there are alot of reason but its hard to explain it.

• +1 1

i will vote developing  countries . Because developing  countries  are under development and i think it is hard to control two currency  both crypto and fiat. It is a challenge  also to control both currency. 

The growth of crypto doesn't really depends on developed countries or undeveloped. I thinks it's more about the policies of every country. If an undeveloped country has a good policy about cryptocurrencies then they would receive the development first.

I am agree with your point because  cryptocurrencies become popular very fast and every country like developed and developing country want to adopt it .Bitcoin rate is very well developing countries in a beginning stage to spread over rhe countfy or developed coumtry already spread and not control any one. Because their many advantages of bitcoin and  their stability solve many financial problem.

the developed countries have advantage of rising prize of Bitcoin according to my thinking and the affected countries will be the developing countries. but rise and falls are the parts of life and everyone have plans to manage them when thy are suffering from such situations.

I think people are starting using bitcoin more as compared fait currency in online work and i think now a days no currency want to spread use of this crypto currencies and it is because crypto currencies is not controlled by anyone.

I am agree with you ,day by day we see crypto currency are accepted in different countries soon as possible . In my opinion always developed countries take risk first , so I think developed countries encourage crypto currency spread world wide . So they invest money in this project .

I think both willbe affected first that is developed and developing countries. But developed countries may affected more because it helps or provide crypto currencies to grow. People also start using widely and it helps in the development of the country too.

• +2 1

Good question, my friend, this topic needs good comments to be discussed ,In my opinion, developed countries will benefit from this because they have the qualifications to support and adopt cryptocurrencies in all areas, and provide easy withdrawal methods.

All countries are affected, but in my opinion, developing countries will be severely affected if the currency continues to rise and fall, and the more so when it appreciates, there will be a rise in prices and thus an increase in inflation

Cryptocurrency is now spread all over the world.  Cryptowald's popularity is growing day by day.  I think the whole world will be in a much better position for cryptocurrency. Countries that have their own crypto are very developing countries.  I will invite everyone to Cryptowald.  Cryptowald is great.  This was a very good topic.  Thank you.

Developed countries have always proven that they are the first to achieve any advanced technical activity vis-à-vis developing countries. Therefore, I believe that cryptocurrencies will spread faster in developed countries, but developing countries will seek them quickly to find a way out for their low economies

In the event of the spread of Bitcoin .. Everyone without exception will be affected .. Developing countries and the third world countries .. Everyone will benefit .. Trust me, people will benefit more than governments .. You may not be aware of the current situation of the residents of developing countries in the Corona crisis .. But We are suffering a lot to make some money

Excellent question, dear friend, the developed countries could profit first because they have the right structure to launch coins, even they are already drawing coins and helping the growth of the cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

Simply there is developed countries have a great opportunities and a huge chances to affect by this coins because they have bundle of capitals for investment, and developing has chances but less than from developed countries.

Developed countries are most likely to benefit from the spread and popularity of Cryptocurrency. Developed countries have more percentage of their population educated. While underdeveloped countries are going to be slow in accepting this form of currency. Secondly developed countries are investing their surplus income in Cryptocurrency. While underdeveloped countries invest their hard earned money in cryptocurrency. So if anything affects the value of Cryptocurrency , it is the underdeveloped countries who are going to suffer.

Your question is very important, my friend!
From my personal point of view, developing countries do not have sufficient equipment and capital to benefit from Cryptocurrencies and advances in their field, so I believe that developed countries will benefit more.

i see all cryptocurrencies are universal coins, and all world people can use it, i don't think that any country affected, because i see bitcoin is like oil and gold, all countries want to get it. 

On 4/14/2020 at 12:53 PM, abualez said:

Let's say, gentlemen, the spread of bitcoin has become very fast at the moment, so who do you think will be affected first, are the developed countries or the developing countries ?? ... and what are the negatives that may result from Of its spread?? !! 
Hope you share your opinions.

I think it would go to the countries that are using it the most. I won't mention any country but it will go there based in the amount of crypto users in that country. So I would love to hear you guess which country it might be.

On 4/14/2020 at 4:59 PM, malik6314193 said:

Good point. I think now a days no country want to spread use of this crypto currencies. It is because crypto currencies is not controlled by anyone. So they are confused to accept it. 

Crypto is not controlled by any government, so I don't think any country is would given preference. It would come to the world all at once just as bitcoin came without any restrictions.

We don't know who will be attacked first, because I'm a new member here. We have very few. I also want to know about this, and if the old ones know, they can help me. I hope we can learn a lot about this.  I hope we can understand something better

I have read online that cryptocurrencies can be very good for developing counties, so I think they will get affected first positively. As for the negative side, we all know that crypto exchange doesn't include a middle man or any banks in any of its transactions, so it can be easily used for criminal and illegal purposes that's why a lot of counties are afraid of legalizing it.