Who will be affected first ?? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Who will be affected first ??

Obviously, developed country are the first to adapt to the use of cryptocurrency and its innovation. Developing countries cannot adapt to the use of it because there are a lot of problems in their country. Hopefully, cryptocurrency can help developing countries to increase and develop their economy.

I believe that cryptocurrencies help to democratize the financial aspect, anywhere with a cheap phone and a connection one can participate in financial businesses, or buy and sell without intermediaries, those who have capital and well-being is just one more way to use their money, for the lower classes it is a tool that they did not have

The fast spread of Bitcoin will mostly affect the developing countries because little or no knowledge of Bitcoin is available due to lack of facilities like internet thus make digital transaction futile in these countries,mostly because they lack policies that allow trade in Bitcoin.

Hello friend, I am ready to ask or participate in the topic opened by you. It is very good and it will be very interesting to know the opinions of everyone and mine is that I believe that the already developed countries will be affected first since they will have to venture a new economy and experiencing a new economic system and as they already have economic stability they will be taking a risk with a new one, on the other hand, developing countries will have nothing to lose and may even experience their development as a lease thanks to cryptocurrencies. What a good topic I really liked to contribute in this ceyptotalk forum, thank you very much friend for opening this topic.

• +2 1

In my country, there has been an increase in the holding of cryptocurrencies of such magnitude that I believe that in a couple of years it will replace the national currency definitively. Every day the world of cryptocurrencies is multiplying in use in most developed and underdeveloped countries alike.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It is quite enough understood that developed countries will be more benefited from crypto world because they know the importance of bitcoin and other currencies. While developing countries did not have enough awareness of these things.

In my opinion, developing countries and developed countries are affected by Bitcoin, but each effect is different because Bitcoin will make developing countries more financially free, easy in internal and external dealings, and openness to the global market, which is a positive effect.  As for developed countries, the impact will be negative because paper currencies will collapse. There is no need to deal in cryptocurrencies in developed countries because electronic payment is already in place.

• +2 1

On 4/14/2020 at 5:53 AM, abualez said:

Let's say, gentlemen, the spread of bitcoin has become very fast at the moment, so who do you think will be affected first, are the developed countries or the developing countries ?? ... and what are the negatives that may result from Of its spread?? !! 
Hope you share your opinions.

I do not think that it will negatively affect developing countries a little, but it would be almost imperceptible, I see it as if you add an equal weight to the left as to the right then everything will remain almost the same

• +3 1
  • +5 1

of direction my dear friend in all of the monetary actions that get the basic put off is the developed international locations in the first region after which followed via the international locations that are in the impact price

• +2 1

All countries in this will have positive impacts due to wide verities of adoptions of Bitcoins in all over the world. Bitcoin is facing challenges but one day he will be able to be the world's currency.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 4/14/2020 at 5:59 PM, malik6314193 said:

Good point. I think now a days no country want to spread use of this crypto currencies. It is because crypto currencies is not controlled by anyone. So they are confused to accept it. 

My opinion is the same as you, dear friend, since it will be very difficult for countries to put it as the first currency, extremely difficult since governments want to extend full control over the population, which with cryptocurrencies is not possible to have control, therefore I I think difficult
Luck and many gains
A great hall

• +1 1

I personally think that whether it is a developing or a developed country, a country that accepts cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange can bring in more benefits out of this. There are many countries that has not yet accepted cryptocurrencies. By recognising the value of Bitcoins it is high time that most countries start to adopt the same.

I do not think that anyone will be affected by Bitcoin because it is a virtual currency that has no basis in reality, so developed countries can prohibit Bitcoin, and thus Bitcoin will lose the control it enjoys, I mean at the present time. Most people do not know who the Bitcoin is, so how they will buy it from the shops.

Those who mainly benefit from Bitcoin developing faster are developing countries, since generally in these countries salaries are very low compared to the first world and therefore many people turn to cryptos to generate a small income.

I think that if countries start actively accepting it in their activities, it will have an even better impact on the economy, because if the state developed the blockchain system, allowing many people to pay with cryptocurrency, it would be more profitable for everyone! I think those who have a negative attitude to it and can't take them on would have suffered!

Most of the developed countries encourages bitcoin and crypto currency spread all over the world. Their technology is so advanced. So they invest money in this project

I think that the spread of cryptocurrencies in a country does not depend on the economic situation of this country because we see many poor countries that use cryptocurrencies in a large way, and there are some rich countries that have become officially allowed to use cryptocurrencies.
One of the biggest drawbacks of cryptocurrencies is that they can be used in illegal transactions

• +3 1

On 4/14/2020 at 7:57 PM, yato987 said:

in my opinion both  of them will get affected , the developed and developing countries, but developed countries will be able to take benifits much more because they already working in currency coins

That's true but developed countries will take more and more advantage as everyone know about that that is their duty they have work in that coins so, so that is beneficial for them and their luck is that ..

You made a good topic to increase the information about bitcoin. In my opinion both the developed and developing countries are effected. The developing countries are more effected because it already not works on it. But developed countries not much effected beacause they have the more knowledge about this currency and they know how to maintain this issue.

Of course the developed countries will be benefited from cryptocurrency and the one that will use this kind of currency since they are already have the technology unlike the country that not yet that modernized or not yet fully adapting to the technology will missed the opportunity that cryptocurrency offers especially in terms of financial.

@Mark wood totally agreed with your point of view. No countries want to spread the use of crypto currencies  because it is not controlled by anyone. And developed countries can be effected by these cryptotalk currencies , their economy also effects. And the developing countries have nothing to lose.

Edited by Zafarwaheed

I can't really give the right answer, but I think the developed countries are the first to get involved.  They continue to work here and gradually other countries are added.

For me developed countries are more affected  because they are more than advanve in technology and have a more experiences about trading and investment but there's some affect too in the developing countries because they are started to explore in a world of cryptocurrency.

Most developing countries ban Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. They know that its massive spread will greatly affect them. Financial freedom will affect weak economic systems and end them.