Who will be affected first ?? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Who will be affected first ??

Cryptocurrency and the Blockchain technology is created for this world not just for developed or developing countries which you are talking about. If this technology is correctly adopted, every countries in this world can get benefits from this genuine technology. 

I think that the wide spread of Bitcoins and cryptocurrencies around the globe within different developed and developing countries can have both effects. The developed country can take more advantages of this rather than developing countries. In developing countries there can be negative effects too.

On 4/14/2020 at 12:53 PM, abualez said:

Let's say, gentlemen, the spread of bitcoin has become very fast at the moment, so who do you think will be affected first, are the developed countries or the developing countries ?? ... and what are the negatives that may result from Of its spread?? !! 
Hope you share your opinions.

I think it's that's of the developing countries which I think are those who would effectively accept Crypto, as basically this developing countries, will always need every sector on their economy to be boosted

On 4/14/2020 at 5:23 PM, abualez said:

Let's say, gentlemen, the spread of bitcoin has become very fast at the moment, so who do you think will be affected first, are the developed countries or the developing countries ?? ... and what are the negatives that may result from Of its spread?? !! 
Hope you share your opinions.

In this moment if bitcoin has spread very fast then both countries are affected. But yes developed countries are get more profit than developing countries.

I suppose that cryptocurrency introduction initially  will help developing countries, because for example their economy can be stronger due to this action, but crypto is also useful for financial system of developed countries because it could simplify and improve it 

For me, I think that the developed countries are the ones that will start adopting the Bitcoin currency and start using it in many matters. I believe that the only risk to the currency is the inability of governments to follow the stolen currencies.

All countries will be affected by the spread of bitcoin, but the effect will be divided into positive and negative, and this depends on the way countries deal with cryptocurrencies, but the negative aspects that may result from it are that some may use bitcoin in illicit trade.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that the developing countries will suffer the most as they will have a sharp increase in the growth of crime that will be committed using bitcoin. 

I think that the two sides will be affected, but differently from the other. The rich countries will be affected negatively because the crypto currencies will not be in their interest. As for the poor countries, I think they will be affected positively because they will get many advantages that they could not get before.

I think that developing countries will suffer the most, because they may not have enough budget to implement the implementation of bitcoin, perhaps fraud with its help will become more frequent in such a country.

I think everyone will be affected by that
The most negative thing that may accompany the spread of bitcoin is that we cannot go after people who make sales and purchases, and also we cannot prosecute criminals and thieves.

I think that the  Bitcoin will affect all countries in the world  development country or no, is no difference between them because it's not own  by one country it's not owned by anyone it's for all and they will still

i think people from developing countries can benefit more from bitcoin, as finding ways to get free bitcoin with it's high price can be a good amount of money in their respective currency

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

The first countries that will be able to make the most of bitcoin and the other crypto woudl of course be the developed countries as they have the technology and the sufficient development required to host and accept such a technology. by doing so the demand in those countries will increase and this will in turn result in higher demand for the coin, thereby increasing its value and prompting other less developed countries to do the same.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I think the affected countries will be the developed countries because the developing countries don't have the means to use or access bitcoin and this rapid spread of bitcoin will be very useful to the developed countries' economies.

Of course my dear friend in all the economic movements that get the basic delay is the developed countries in the first place and then followed by the countries that are in the impact rate

On 4/14/2020 at 10:57 PM, yato987 said:

in my opinion both  of them will get affected , the developed and developing countries, but developed countries will be able to take benifits much more because they already working in currency coins

Those countries who accepted bitcoin will have an advantages to those countries that didn't accept cryptocurrencies yet. 

Many opportunities will be given to those who accept. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 4/14/2020 at 4:48 PM, johant123 said:

Good question ... I think as a whole, developed countries will be able to take advantage first, because there is more capital available, and they already have the (financial and technical) infrastructure to help crypto grow. Besides, many institutional investors have their researchers and traders concentrated in developed countries.

But in the end, crypto currencies should make life easier for everyone, so in the end people in many countries should benefit.

Yes dear .. I also think that the developed countries are the ones that will benefit the most first because, as I said, you own the capital and the strong infrastructure, unlike the developing countries that will benefit recently !! Sincere wishes for you.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

On 5/27/2020 at 4:38 AM, Sentry said:

You've got a good topic there eh? But I don't think that there are negative effects on Bitcoin being spread widely. If Bitcoin will spread more, it mean more people are going to use Bitcoin and the demand for Bitcoin will rise along with halving that'll happen this year. I'm pretty sure that Bitcoin will have bullrun and might rise past 20k!

The bad impact of Bitcoin will only be on banks and governments, because banks and governments do not like Bitcoin and do not want it to spread because it will extract from it the control they do through centralization. Bitcoin is decentralized and they don't like this.

It is good for it to spread throughout the world. I think that most of the countries that will be affected are the developed countries because it may affect their economy on the one hand as it has limited with the dollar, but developing may benefit from this field even though they also have harm in this. In what field are there negatives and in return for the positives covering the first

• -1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 5/25/2020 at 4:44 PM, Bruno52 said:

I think the affected countries will be the developed countries because the developing countries don't have the means to use or access bitcoin and this rapid spread of bitcoin will be very useful to the developed countries' economies.

I think that almost everyone in the world has a mobile phone right now. A cheap smartphone can be bought with $50 so I don't see the economic state of a country being important. In venezuela people are buying crypto as their national currency is being devalued to nothing each passing day. 

I think the countries that will be affected first is the developing countries because they are still fighting there economy,they cannot control the price due to corruption and lastly it will cause inflation in the price of commodities and that is the reason why some developing countries are yet to legalize the use of Cryptocurrency in there nations.

I think the the developing country will be more affected because they need the cryptocurrency the most. So if it is being accepted in their country it will help it to grow unlike those developed country even if there is no cryptocurrency they will remain at the top.

I think that bitcoin now don’t effected for the countries , and i think never will , because I think that the countries will not use bitcoin as a way of transactions , they will create their own coin , every country will use a different coin , because they need something to replace the fiat currency , and bitcoin never replace the fiat currency.

On 4/14/2020 at 12:53 PM, abualez said:

developed countries or the developing countries ??

The undeveloping countries of cause since the changes will first be seen immediately before an already developed country due to population over there.