Yobit platform - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Yobit platform

If you want to invest, go to the investment fund, and you have to know which currencies to choose, so you have to research and inquire before you invest so that you do not lose your money.

You can enter the yobit platform where you find InvestBox and through it you choose the investment method that you find suitable for you, but be careful in choosing the currency that you want to use for investment so that you do not lose

Yobit is one of my favorites digital currency wallet. It is good platform which gives you the opportunity to earn money through exchanging and trading. This is most trusted. It is secure and safer digital currency wallet.

Well my friend, I advise you in the beginning to learn about currencies and study the market well and analyze the data of the currency that you want to buy, and then you can know which currency to buy and invest in.

• +5 1

2 minutes ago, josefa12 said:

Hello friend, I advise you to go little by little while you gain experience investing in some low value currency and make small profits. Good luck

@josefa12 That's right, investing in cryptocurrencies is not something that should be done lightly, it requires many things to not lose our money, investing must be done when we already have enough knowledge to do it, our own research will help us learn about these things and practice, as you say,
With small amounts it will give us the experience we should have.

My friend, in general, the matter is simple when entering the platform in the upper box of the platform. There are boxes for each khan, a specific field for the section or a specific thing that you do not enter. All you have to do is search for the investment button in general in the upper bar and then click on it when you click on it, of course, you can Follow up all the investments in Manaseer in general and all the steps and conditions that you will take to work inside the investment fund located inside the platform and monitor the investment. There is another option. The page you entered on is the option whose name is allocated to you my private investments Thank you very much

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

To invest in the Yobit platform, you must enter the investment fund section and invest in the cryptocurrencies that appear in front of you,There are many currencies that give 1% daily, and some give 2% daily, and there are more profitable investments.

• +5 1

Yobit is a incredibly decent platform for earning bitcoin and this is a extraordinarily enjoyable and trusted forum at this point you be able to earn currency by investing currency and as well you know how to earn free bitcoin through cryptotalk and it is furthermore a same well brought-up trading position. 

This is the same process like you withdrawl the money from the yobit you can add your money as well just click the credit button instead of the withdrawl so this is very easy and you can easily invest your money in the invest box column of this forum where you can get easily the fixed amount on your investment.

Dear I want to tell you that in yobit you can invest your money in the yobit invest box. There are many coins in which you can invest and earn a very good profit from it. I suggest that you must invest in the ripple coin because it is giving a very good profit.

• +2 1

Yobit is best and secure platform where you can store your money . Because crypto users save there. You can also invest your money in yobit . Yobit trading is easy and profitable. 

Dear friend, this platform contains more useful things that we can use in order to raise money as it is not complicated. If you want to invest, you have to enter the investment fund and choose the currency you want to invest and then click on start. Thank you.

• +4 1

You are right friend. I think yobit is one of the best exchanger plateform for us than any other one. We can easily exchange our money at this forum. We should also paid our crypto money at this forum. We can also use youbit for trading and also earn lots of profit.

I wish that you can ask an experience member to explain the yobit investbox for you personally, because that is how you can understand it better, However, everything has been made clear there including the amount you can use to invest and the daily profit that you will gain.

• +2 1

To use the investbox on yobit you have to select the number of coins you want to invest first. If you don't have that then you can't. Read what is required too because you many need some trades as I have seen in the yo investbox. There are some coins that give too much and you should go with them but don't bet too big because price can go lower.

On 4/14/2020 at 4:36 PM, abualez said:

Dear friends

I am a beginner and want to invest in the yobit platform. How do I know about the investment details such as the amount I invested in and the percentage of profit ..... etc.

Very simple my friend. You need to only the vist youbit account.. All the necessary information about the investment is providing there so don't worry about it and take a step to invest your earnings.. It's good idea to start investing in youbit exchange... I also think about it but being a new member on the forum it is quite hard for me to invest on youbit because I have no much knowledge and experience about it.. I am trying hard to get more and more knowledge so that I become able to invest my earnings there. 

• +1 1

I am new here in this forum my friend, I cannot give you enough information

But follow the comments of the people who work on it so that they can benefit you

But my friend, I know that Yobit is the most popular, reputable and secure one

The yobit exchanger is full of different feature like getting free coin, mining, investment packages and all. I think yobit exchange is full package for the cryptocurrency investor. Even if you want to earn then they have supported this forum because even recently they did an airdrop campaign which will be launched on Monday and participants will benefit from that.

The first and most important rule: You have to know the absolutely correct time to buy and sell. Do not act randomly
When you find the price is very low, buy and when you find it is very high, then sell (the amount you sell is your choice, which is your money), but I prefer to keep 25 percent without selling even if the currency rose at a good price

Firstly  I want know know  You waant to invest in investbox or you want to invest in crypto. I suggest  You to buy some crypto  and do trading  You can get good profit  by trading.

I've been putting money into Yobit for a while now. All my Talk Tokens go to the investment box and every day I do 1 percent!

I've seen some coin investments as well, and I'm willing to buy and invest in some of them. Yobit has been wonderful to me, and I adore it! My first crypto experience, and I encourage my friends to use it as well.

Yobit is one of the best cryptocurrency exchanges, and it also has an investment box feature where we can invest in various coins and gain daily 1 to 2% without having to worry about it. Check out the information in the investment box section and decide which one is best for you.

I did not understand what you are talking about. Please be more detailed in thevarious coins and gain daily 1 to 2% without having to worry about it. Check out the information in the investment box section and decide which one is best for you. thank you 

Platform jubilee of the best websites which you can work on it because it's safe and easy first you have to create an account and connect an account Jubilee with account Krypton Toronto ،
Youbit will calculate your money and you can set up a wallet, you can withdraw your money in a very easy way .

In the beginning, I suggest that you learn everything related to investing by reading the topics and posts of senior members to know the basics of work and the details of market movement, in addition to the type of currencies suitable for investment.

On the yobit platform, you can invest in the investbox through litecoin or ethereum, because bitcoin is expensive and the transfer fee is large.