Yobit platform - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Yobit platform

If what you mean by investing is "Invest box" then if you click on the button you can see all the tokens and their daily/weekly incomes and minimums to invest. it is pretty easy to navigate. 

If you mean trading then I advise you to trade in coins with high volume. some of the tokens there have almost no volume so that means you may be making a dead trade. I hope these are helpful, have a nice evening mate

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Hello everyone this a account that has you detail where you can make use of it antime you want to withdraw you talk and btc is only going to be done only you because you are the only one that have access to that site 

Gallery_1607529391769.png

Gallery_1607529495047.png

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/14/2020 at 4:36 PM, abualez said:

Dear friends

I am a beginner and want to invest in the yobit platform. How do I know about the investment details such as the amount I invested in and the percentage of profit ..... etc.

Dude go to your yobit account. You see and investbox button at the top bar. You have to open it then you will see all the information about investments in yobit that you requested.

• -1 1

My dear friend you can invest in youbit by btc. And many other cureencies but i suggest you to invest your talk tokens into investbox because there you will  get daily 1% profit for your inevstments  in the future my dear you can also trading in the youbit forum and make you rich in just some days. You can collect your free rewards daily  so my dear do hardwork and make patience in you for all  time then you will get good reputations and you will earn extra earnings.

• +3 1

55 minutes ago, M.bello said:

Hello everyone this a account that has you detail where you can make use of it antime you want to withdraw you talk and btc is only going to be done only you because you are the only one that have access to that site 

Gallery_1607529391769.png

Gallery_1607529495047.png

Very good @M.bello this have help all of us this way beyond what I expected and nice to see this I have been try to understand this particular features I couldn't but with your explanations I will use it as my guide to do it nextime thank you

• +1 1

On 4/14/2020 at 4:36 PM, abualez said:

Dear friends

I am a beginner and want to invest in the yobit platform. How do I know about the investment details such as the amount I invested in and the percentage of profit ..... etc.

Bro if you are beginner so you should always know that only invest on top coins because they will give you profit and don't go for other Altcoins . Like btc, ltc, Eth,xrp,,trx and other top coins .

34 minutes ago, Mubiflow said:

Very good @M.bello this have help all of us this way beyond what I expected and nice to see this I have been try to understand this particular features I couldn't but with your explanations I will use it as my guide to do it nextime thank you

Is easy the only thing you need is courage and determination also ask there are people in here to put you through, you could get more knowledge and experience on the platform when evere you come across any question ask and you will be put through 

Hi my dear friend and welcome to fourm. First go to the site and then click on yobit invest box there you can monitor your investment and good luck keep it up

My dear friend, it is very easy to invest in Yobit. You have to click there to see the investment box first.  Research the currency you are investing in first.  Determine the amount you want to invest.  Then you will understand everything. Thank you

Mate, All you need is simply visit first the yobit site at that point check the investbox in the upper tab. Exploration more and assemble some data in what coin is the best to put resources into. What's more, contribute what you want.

If it is a Yobit exchange, click the investment option and read the information there. There is a lot of information about investment. The Yobit stock exchange is really good. Robust and multiuser platform.

Chose investment plan from the investment box in the yobit account and check investment  that suits you but most important thing to kept in mind is to invest in the popular coins which are not dead and show that you have proper knowledge about investing otherwise you will may face losses

It's a great platform. You can withdrawal through itm it will tell you your number of useful posts. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You can trade here. It's amazing forum 

you must do a lot of research before you invest in a certain currency in order not to lose your money in this due to the lack of experience or the lack of information. 

• +4 1

Visit investbox in yobit and see all the plans in which you want to invest. 

As yobit is simple and secure for trading. So, you can get all information about investment on it and ypu can google it also. 

Yobit is number one rank exchamge site. 

• +1 1

The first thing if you have good capital, do not invest more than $ 100 in one currency.
Secondly, watch the price of the currency that you want to invest in a day before, a week before, a month ago, and also 6 months ago, and focus well whether the currency is on the rise or down, or its price is stable, and if the price of the currency is declining significantly, I do not advise you to invest in it and if the price is stable Other things must be continued.
Third, monitor the trading volume during the past 24 hours and during the last month if the trading volume is good, because sometimes you may not find someone to sell your currency.

• +4 1

It is a good platform where earning and investing you can earn maximum amount of income from it to gave some time to the yobit trading. 

• +5 1

Investing is a risky business.  And if you don't have any experience about investing, it will definitely be very risky for you.  Newcomers will definitely get ideas from investment forum seniors.  And will receive advice and counsel in this regard.  Don't take risks like you know without investing.  Then you have to wear on your invested losses.  So get ideas about investing first.

The first thing you have to do is investigate the currency you want to invest then go to yobit in the investbox option and see what are the conditions to be able to earn the % of the currency you want to invest and what is the percentage that you are going to earn for day

Dear mate  youbit is a good platforum you do resesrch before the  investment amd know about the market situation . You go to visit investbox in youbit  and invest money for earning youbit give you good profit.

I dont think there is any easier platform to use, like yobit, its so easy and most people should be able to get into it, its how ever a puzzle how to really generate some powerful strong security , they have only that one thing you can open an account and then you have nothing else to do , security is your priority

yobit platform , i think i can explain a lot of things about that so just read my comment to understand brother 

You can know anything you want about the platform and about the advantage of investing in it by going to the yobit box or by contacting the support team and requesting an inquiry from them , so that all i have about what you asked , so good luck for every buddy brother .

when you visit the yobit platform, you have to search there for a way to make investments and profit, there may be all the facts you want

Hey mate, if you want to invest money at yobit exchange than you can invest your money at investment box of the yobit exchange. But mate please choose right plan for investment because if you choose wrong plan than you will loose your money. You have to select no action plan than you can earn good amount of money.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day