Yobit platform - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Yobit platform

I don't think there is any fixed amount before you start your investment, you can start your investment with the small capital that you have, but you have to study the cryptocurrencies first before you made your investment, for you to know the right one.

As I would see it, Yobit is the best protected stage for venture, in the event that you need to put resources into Yobit, go to the speculation support and pick the fitting money where you need to contribute, I wish you the best in your speculation.

Not any idea in this and recently 100 post completed and now 20 post work carried on so no any idea how to yobit investing many senior members your help 

In my opinion Yobit is the safest platform.  You can do everything from money exchange to investment there. You can also do trading.  If you want to invest, go to Yobit's Investbox.  But in my opinion you can trade if you have no experience in invest.

We invest in different coins and earn daily one and two percent and without doing any thinks so check this details and research more and gather some information in what coins is the best to invest in.

There will be an investbox on yobit exchange site where you can choose accordingly. So, first you should have enough understanding about investing, all ups and downs, If you have no experience about it you should choose trading rather than investing.

The yobit platform is very easy and useful and I work with it and I trade cryptocurrencies and I invest currencies on a daily basis and make daily profits of 1%

Please be careful to invest alt coins. Although there is 10% profit in dlrs but it's price is only downgrading. You can not sell your dlrs in good price. I suggest you to invest popular coins like btc, usd, eth etc.

Yobit is one of most popular wallet in online sector.  It's require minimum exchange fee.  You can use it  very easily.  A lot of people use it for a long time.  I also use yobit wallet for a long time.  And still can't face any major problem.  Your information is safe in this wallet.  The most important thing is that you have to use a strong password by using special character,  number,  capital and small latter.  If your password is strong so that hacker can't hack your account.  But if you use a poor password hacker can hack your password easily. 

Best of luck.  You can try  it. 

Thank you😇😇                          

First, you have to log in to the Yobit platform, and then you deposit the balance you want to invest

Or you link the CryptoTalk forum to the platform and get monetary gain by writing posts

Then you have to enter the investment fund and choose the currency and the amount you want to invest

• +2 1

Dear, by opening your yobit account, you can see the investbox option at the top. By clicking there, you can easily invest in whatever coin you want to invest. I don't know much about investing and yobit so I can't help you much، sorry.

On 4/14/2020 at 2:36 PM, abualez said:

Dear friends

I am a beginner and want to invest in the yobit platform. How do I know about the investment details such as the amount I invested in and the percentage of profit ..... etc.

Yobit has a sheet in InvestBox tool bar. So whatever you want to invest you will see there the min and max investment you can make, the percentage of profit and everything you want to know.

I think it all depends on which system you want to start with and how much capital you have to invest. If you see the Mining plans you can start with the minimum that has a cost of 0.01 BTC with a daily profit of 5,440 daily satoshis approximately. Or you can acquire a currency and place it in the InvestBox to generate interest, or buy a cryptocurrency and dedicate yourself to operating in the trade. Yobit gives you different possibilities and everything will depend on that before investing you investigate in detail to acquire the due knowledge.

Welcome, my friend. You can visit the Yobit platform and enter the investment fund and learn about the mistakes that can be obtained and invest in them. You can also know the daily or weekly rates provided by the investment fund for each currency. Do the research and start your own investments. I wish you abundant profit

On 4/14/2020 at 1:43 PM, kizz said:

Just visit first the yobit site then check the investbox in the upper tab. Research more and gather some information in what coin is the best to invest in.

Am okay with your explanation mate. Just don't be rush take your time to follow this steps because that's what am also doing because am also a newbie like you. 

Yobit is one of the best platform that is safe for investment, if you are interested to investment in yobit platform, you can visit the site, and look at the up tab, then click on investbox, then you select the coins you want to invest on, but i will prefer you buy some coins and trade them then investing them in yobit platform because you can make more profit in trading then investing.

On 4/14/2020 at 4:36 PM, abualez said:

Dear friends

I am a beginner and want to invest in the yobit platform. How do I know about the investment details such as the amount I invested in and the percentage of profit ..... etc.

Yobit is good exchange in this platform. Yobit  is good you can research on yobit account upper tab investment box where we invest in different coins earn daily. You go investbox on your account. 

• +5 1

You will learn when you use yobit platform and maybe you will face some difficulties while you are making any withdraw or any kind of work there but don't be panic if you don't face lose than how will you strong so be brave and use yobit platform daily because you will properly how know about crypto

• +2 1

I think it will be a good idea to invest in yobit investbox. You have to be careful as you can lose your money in a blink of an eye so you need to ask experts on what kind of coin you should invest in.

If you do not know basic things than It would be better that you learn first before making any investments because if you do not know this basic things that means you would not be having any idea of the investing as well.

@Honny143 my dear brother, I hope your provided a very good knowledge to all those who are beginning to invest in this platform. Because even though I am a commander in this platform I didn't know how to invest, so thanks for your opinion.

On 4/14/2020 at 4:36 PM, abualez said:

Dear friends

Dear friend,

This is very good thing that you have decided to to invest in the yrbit forum. This is a good form for investing.if you feel any difficulty or you have any questions about the investment in the your bit then you can easily access the yobit help center. They are all all gives you you can take information about the yobit.

Good luck.

12 minutes ago, taurus27 said:

@Honny143 my dear brother, I hope your provided a very good knowledge to all those who are beginning to invest in this platform. Because even though I am a commander in this platform I didn't know how to invest, so thanks for your opinion.

@taurus27  welcome friend in our crypto community first  complete 100 post and learn some crypto knowledge then think about investment, because without knowledge in investment may cause loss our funds, yobit one of the best exchange to investment but do all research before invest, all the best.

In my view, Yobit is the best secure investment platform, if you want to invest in Yobit, go to the Investment Fund and choose the right currency to invest in, I wish you all the best in your investment.

If you want to invest in the Yobit exchange, I would suggest to keep an eye on Yo coin. It is the native coin of this exchange and it is traded in a few major exchanges besides yobit, as Bithumb. I suggest this because most exchange coins usually do pump a lot, especially during bull runs.