Cryptotalk is helping you in this pandemic - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
apolaki

Cryptotalk is helping you in this pandemic

I think yes, Cryptotalk help me to pass this world pandemic with waste time to learn, read very valious information about Cryptocoins and other interesting topics so yes it is i recieve help about Cryptotalk! Thank's for that

yeah, pass the time. Make money. Don't get sick. Especially pleasing are the giveaways and airdrops

• -2 1

criptotalk has done a great job in these terrible days of the pandemic, thanks to them and other platforms that have not stopped paying cryptos, many families got ahead with money earnings from these platforms

indeed , at that time lots of people had to stay home without being able to work  or get money so they can provide their daily needs while here in the forum people kept getting paid for what they write , i joined the forum at that time but unfortunately linking accounts to yobit was disabled at that time

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 2

I'm being grateful to this forum for giving me an opportunity to make some money in this time of pandemic, we have know that it is hard to make a living because you would worry that you might got the virus once you go outside. I'm still a student so it will be harder for me, but because of this forum I'm not have some savings that I can use for my thesis.

On 14.04.2020 at 00:19, Brand1 said:

Это правда, что форум cryptotalk помогает нам в очень большой степени получить некоторый доход, который очень хорош в период домашнего лимита, в дополнение к тому, что он предоставляет нам много информации и тем, связанных с объявлением области шифрования в замечательный способ, поэтому мы должны использовать период камня, чтобы изучить область шифрования и криптовалют

Полностью согласен

On 10/15/2020 at 8:30 AM, yato987 said:

indeed , at that time lots of people had to stay home without being able to work  or get money so they can provide their daily needs while here in the forum people kept getting paid for what they write , i joined the forum at that time but unfortunately linking accounts to yobit was disabled at that time

@yato987  actually this is the benefit of crypto world that in any situation you can earn money just by your phone.. I think now people Will understand how necessary crypto world is for us as a part time job and our forum already gives this prove.. So we should invite more people in crypto world so that they can face the benefit as we face..                      

• +2 1

14 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@yato987  actually this is the benefit of crypto world that in any situation you can earn money just by your phone.. I think now people Will understand how necessary crypto world is for us as a part time job and our forum already gives this prove.. So we should invite more people in crypto world so that they can face the benefit as we face..                      

@Dorjoy12this is true , because even after what happened before still a lot of people don't know about crypto even those who heard about it and tried to participate not all of them succeed and maybe they also gave up and all that is because of poor knowledge they have about the field , so when we invite people and show them the benefits we should also make sure to tell them the right place to start with so they learn well about it then get into the field

• +2 1
  • +3 1

4 hours ago, yato987 said:

because even after what happened before still a lot of people don't know about crypto

@yato987 you are that still many people dont know about crypto but this % is much where crypto not yet accepted.. Maybe they want to work in crypto world but they may feel fear if their government do something with them.. While crypto legal country become more expert by involve in crypto world.. Even Nigerian also learn crypto in school now..            

Yeah, it's very good platform. I also like this platform Very much. I hope it will given us a great position. So, we are really happy by using this forum.

This wonderful forum has many benefits and features that do not stop there, but working on this forum during stone is one of its many and many features

By most people yes but for other people no. Why? thats because few of it are banned from doing so as unfortunate events happened causing other countries getting banned for it as its full of scammers, lazy posters, spammers, and etc.

Yes indeed this year I have been to the hospital record  10 different times and every time I visit I had to pay and guess what most of the time I would take my mind of that by working on crypto talk whether reading or doing anything else it was always that kind and in the end this has been of fof those time to which I have enjoyed a lot of good work for the forum and so n

10 hours ago, Gomez12 said:

@Dorjoy12 I agree with you, it's good we should invite friends and family because to help them benefit like  we should not be jealous because if invest them into the crypto world to earn they will earn more than us or be rich so I think inviting people is part of our duty to share crypto news because  people to know useful of crypto in the world.

@Gomez12 we should invite them like we invite child to Study.... Its not about jealous anymore because crypto world earning based on knowledge..  As you come earlier in crypto so that you must have good knowledge than those member     you have invited....  Capital doesnt work everytime to earn money as lot of members lose their huge amount capital due to short knowledge of crypto section..         

Its true, now we are able to earn money by staying at home itself. This pandemic has affected our world so much and it has reduced many employment opportunities. Many people have lost their jobs or they are working from home. And this forum, cryptotalk is paying us for the job done even though this is not a full time job. This is a trustworthy site which gives its payment even in this pandemic situation and this so helpful for meeting my expenses.

• +1 1

On 10/17/2020 at 1:42 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

@yato987 you are that still many people dont know about crypto but this % is much where crypto not yet accepted.. Maybe they want to work in crypto world but they may feel fear if their government do something with them.. While crypto legal country become more expert by involve in crypto world.. Even Nigerian also learn crypto in school now..            

That sounds good my friend, we are hoping to see more developing countries adapt to the use of Cryptocurrency so that Cryptocurrency can be known worldwide including in rural areas.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is true, my friend, the Crypto Forum offers us job vacancies for everyone, as it makes us work and earn money even though some countries are closed and there is no work in them.

• +2 1

Yes you are so true this platform is helping me kill a lot of time that too in a very productive and knowledgeable way. Everyone who's staying home can do this without any stress and forcefulness . Unlike other jobs this just needs our brains to work on great innovative ideas and solutions that supports the working of financial markets .

• +1 1

In my opinion cryptotalk is helping in two ways, first by giving a small amount of earning like almost 3$ daily and second by giving them information about crypto to help them grow

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Yes, this forum was really hepful in pandemic because in covid-19 the whole world faces many problems, peoples were jobless. They are bound at their homes. They are nothing to do only stay home and save their lifes. So that platform gives us good earning in those days by working here through our homes. And also this platforum teaches us crypto world without fee, thats is blessing for us. So thanks cryptotalk forum for saving peoples lifes and for running their family as well. ❤❤

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

10 hours ago, CryptoSkye said:

if you are saying that work from home, then yes it is helpful. just learning that you can earn income just by sitting and posting quality contents on this forum is actually surprising. glad to know crypto in the midst of this pandemic.

Yes mate.I just wonder why haven't i heard of this forum before.I joimed this forum because of dlrs airdrop.But i regret that when i could get help from this forum i was just sitting and watching movies in pandemic.But now i can get help from this forum to earn from crypto.

I think that you are right, we are probably in the worst period of time in the last 10 years, and cryptotalk is helping us with an income, to which we should be grateful.