Cryptotalk is helping you in this pandemic - Page 12 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
apolaki

Cryptotalk is helping you in this pandemic

On 4/13/2020 at 11:00 PM, apolaki said:

I believe Cryptotalk is helping you to survive in this pandemic,

@apolaki exactly my dear friend, You are absolutely right. Cryptotalk is an excellent forum for those who have worked to make money online without investment, for those who have worked on solving ReCaptchas, for those who have been collecting Faucets all day. Here, they only have to post useful information and opinions about cryptocurrency and get paid 100 times more. It helped me and the other members a lot to survive this pandemic. Don't look at the money earned from here, to be successful in this field, focus on acquiring crypto knowledge.

Yes, friend, I think this forum really helps each of us, and all of us, began to have a good income thanks to this project. After all, now is not such an easy time, and we all need financial help. And this project allows you to develop, and it's cool!

Crypto talk platform is really helpful in the pandemic period which provides a job opportunity for many people in door and it really help a lot because there is no place to go and most of the people felt so difficult to earn money for a living but with the help of crypto talk platform things have really changed and it gives a smiling face to most people in the world and up till now we are still appreciating the effort of crypto talk forum for the tired less effort for making the forum more likely and educative as well as earning 

• Useful or interesting 1

Indeed, Cryptotalk is helping me in this pandemic because i am earning through it as pandemic effect me financially . So i learn about it then i join this forum . During pandemic , through this forum i learnt a vast knowledge about which i was totally unaware. And this forum gives me opportunity to earn in this pandemic.

I agree to your post. In this pandemic since there is lockdown for a long time. It is helpful for those who lost their jobs. They can rely something.  A few is better than nothing.  And we can here start a new journey about our lives.

Crypto talk helps a lot of people who are weak financially. Especially for handicaps who have nothing to do have the best opportunity to earn a handsome amount. You can earn and learn a lot of knowledge through this platform.

My country is a developing country and unemployment is causing a lot of problems. And due to coronavirus whatever we were earning get closed. In such pandemic condition through crypto talk, we are earning enough amount to support me. Thanks as we are earning and learning a lot at the same time

• +1 1

Crypto talk did play a crucial role during the Pandemic because most of us lost our jobs as a result of corona virus Pandemic.government lockdown made it tedious because business could not move.but thanks to crypto platform we were  in quarantine and made earnings through useful forum posts and publications 

• +2 2

Yes of course cryptotalk is helping me a lot in pandemic covid-19 situation. During covid-19 situation I am unemployed and sitting at home and I need money to pay my daily expenses. I am very happy to join cryptotalk because it is helping me a lot during covid-19 situation.

Yes crypto is very useful of me in this pandamic  .because its give me a opportunity to earn some money here .and there are so many students also here to earn .

Yes, you are absolutely right because of how things going on right now. This forum enable to help those people that loses their job because of this situation that we are in who are looking for an alternative way of generating profit. This forum will enable them to have a source of passive income but it is not that comparable to how much they are earning. We could say that this would be something that could support their needs so they would be able to survive this crisis that we are facing. I would say that this is not only helping us through pandemic but also those people who are still unemployed.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Yeah of course cryptotalk is good way spend time in this pandemic.With all this free time we have and nothing else to do, cryptotalk is very good way to spend your time productively . With a lot buisness going down , this forum is a blessing , a good way to make money online .

• +1 1

Any website in this situation which facilitates earning by sitting at home is very helpful for us. Cryptotalk is certainly one if the best among these websites and it's helping the society in a very positive way.

• +1 1

The forum has been a great help to old members even before the pandemic but the forum became helpful to new members like us during the pandemic because in my country, due to the pandemic we had a very big economic crisis and a lot of people lost their jobs. I'm very grateful to cryptotalk for the help.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

Yes, right, you are right. The Crypto Talk forum gave us a great opportunity for all members in these difficult circumstances as a result of the Corona epidemic, all countries suffer from inflation, high prices and economic recession and there are thousands of unemployed who lost their jobs so it would be great for these people to work here in the forum and get Have a good income.

• +2 1

Crypto talk is one the most loved platform as it is helping everyone who has been suffering from a lot of financial issues due to pandemic conditions due to covid19. It is becoming hard to meet our needs as earning sources have been closed due to lock down. People are forced to stay at home. So it would to thank this platform who is providing such an opportunity

The pandemic was a catastrophe to the entire world with all the lockdown and most companies and especially small ones stopped paying their employee's salaries, the financial situation became a disaster in addition to the extra expenses for the Hygiene issues, so this forum provided income who are in desperate need to make a living and gave them a chance to learn about a new kind of job that can be done literally from your bed. 

It really helps many people around the world most especially during this pandamic where social distance is observed to avoid the spread of corona virus know as covid19 setting at home you could be able to earn money making useful content on the platform 

Most users were influenced positive during the pandemic were every body is indoor when there is a room for going out to any where and this forum is the users tokens 

I never knew about cryptotalk in the pandemic, it would have helped me alot ,because I was online online watching movies, the pandemic would be the best time to learn alot of things about the forum since we would have enough time, and we would earn some coins as well ,but it unfortunate I was not aware of the forum then

I did not get to benefit from crytotalk in the pandemic, because then I was working in one local industry that produce nose mask, so I never got chance for anything online, but am benefiting after the pandemic, it not bad, since am still benefiting, @Mubiflow did you benefit in the pandemic?

1 hour ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

I did not get to benefit from crytotalk in the pandemic, because then I was working in one local industry that produce nose mask, so I never got chance for anything online, but am benefiting after the pandemic, it not bad, since am still benefiting, @Mubiflow did you benefit in the pandemic?

Actually I in particular waisted my time without doing anything during those period and that moment was one of my worst nightmares it's was so frustrating and crazy I am glad in was able to get pass that horrible experience if I had known about this platform things would have been different

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan

1 hour ago, Mubiflow said:

Actually I in particular waisted my time without doing anything during those period and that moment was one of my worst nightmares it's was so frustrating and crazy I am glad in was able to get pass that horrible experience if I had known about this platform things would have been different

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan

Yes, you would have been earning something cool while at home and learning alot of things related to cryptocurrency, and those moment are the best time to work in the forum.since no one will disturb ,no work and no school @Mubiflow

Facts prove that cryptocurrency negotiations encourage us to get some salary in a major way that is great despite the breaking point of the house.  Thanks, CryptoTalk, for that possibility