Whales compile bitcoin, what does that mean? Is this a sign? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Whales compile bitcoin, what does that mean? Is this a sign?

It is known that whales occasionally artificially manipulate the markets in their favor, I think they are currently trying to accumulate as many bitcoins as possible in view of the imminent growth in value that awaits us after halving

29 minutes ago, bitcoin-shark said:

It is known that whales occasionally artificially manipulate the markets in their favor, I think they are currently trying to accumulate as many bitcoins as possible in view of the imminent growth in value that awaits us after halving

Certainly, whales always manipulate the market in their favor, and these moves they are making now must make sense for bitcoin, either they are expecting a bitcoin price hike or they are trying to collect it to manipulate the bitcoin price as they like.

On 4/16/2020 at 9:23 AM, Badman001 said:

yea I also think the Same whales are trying to decrease and incraese in price of bitcoin and other altcoin for their own profit , nowadays Bitcoin going too down there are many reasons predict behind it hopefully Bitcoin again touch $10k again in market .

I think that it shows that whales are the one that controls bitcoin and they are compiling amounts of money and they wil lexchange it for fortune or they will choose to invest in some coins also. 

I think that at this point it is completely natural for the whales to accumulate their bitcoin, especially because there is such a short time left over till the halving event. And if we look at the past halving events there was a major increase in the price of bitcoin after each one, which shows that this could happen here as well. As a result it is possible that the whales are anticipating this and therefore they are buying more and more bitcoin.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Whales are usually a symbol of trade. Determines the price of each currency more or less and keeps the signal. Whales spread and harm traders in trade. They raise and lower the price of the currency as they wish. Whales are usually a sign of trade.

On 4/14/2020 at 11:26 AM, George10 said:

Whales they always affect the price of bitcoins in one way or the other for their own benefits by either causing the price to rise or fall by buying and selling off but this time I think whales are expecting the rise in bitcoin's price.

If it can cause for the price to rise then that's a good news. 

We shouldn't waste once that good opportunity come because we can easily sell what we have to achieve good profit. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

18 minutes ago, Sty1e said:

judging by the graph statistics, this is true but I think many invested in bitcoin for 4800$ and not only whales, there is a chance that at the peak of the price before halving, they will all start to merge assets,since it is difficult to guess the outcome of halving

True, my friend, Halving is approaching and only 18 days are left and no one can predict the outcome of Halving. There is more than one possible scenario of what could happen after Halving as the price could rise dramatically as it did after the previous Halving but the other scenario price could remain the same or fall further as a result of the global recession and this would be a real risk to Bitcoin network safety.

3 minutes ago, Iambee said:

Yes whales has big impact in the Bitcoin and other major crypto currency and helps to determine the value of the crypto currency. Whales is generally regarded as the major person or group which have potential to create some changes in the value of Crypto currency.

Really have to watch whales carefully, their decisions can affect many others hugely, as said by their name ‘whales’, they leave huge ripples of water in their wake that can overturn your boat or if you’re observant enough you can use it to your favour. Some of them just hold huge amounts of capital and crypto and buy/sell, hugely affecting market price, especially if the crypto is smaller in terms of market, meaning one person with big enough capita can literally control small crypto coin markets.

If whales are compile of bitcoin then its possible that bitcoin can goes suddenly ups or down due to manipulation of whales on bitcoin huge profits from crypto market whales and dumped and huge loss for small investors of market.

Actually it's individual who stack up and compile bitcoins that tend to make them become whales and have one if the strength on the bitcoin network. Being on manipulating the Crypto market has occasionally being a norm on how they use to make the favor turn to their interest

On 4/23/2020 at 11:46 AM, Nicer216 said:

In my understanding - whales it is the most important reasons why price increasing or decreasing, such as they probably sometime will cooperated and make one group decision, and another humans can't predict it, and by their money they will change price on their own 

Yes, whales are the biggest cause of bitcoin price manipulation, they have large amounts of bitcoin so they are able to change prices as they want, I think the movement they are taking now to manipulate the price after Halving.

With the approaching of the limit, the division of every four years follows this matter, and whale owners have made some selling moves since the beginning of the year, and its decline was also associated with the outbreak of the virus. But this made the best investors invest in huge amounts of money in the hope that it will rise to the lowest level known in the past years, and this is what stimulated the high volume of transactions in the previous days.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 4/23/2020 at 11:03 PM, HorbiDJ1 said:

Just read the Publish0x article, and all the evidence indicates that the whales are planning something big, and they will make fomo to retail investors, and then dump their possessions, something should come to them

Somehow this is in my mind as well. Concentration of most Bitcoins in the hands of fewer and fewer is casting many doubts on price performance. Also take a look at videos of people talking about Bitcoin in the past (until 2017). They were decent businessmen and innovators, making a good case on Bitcoin. These people are out of Bitcoin now and we are left with gamblers, speculators and Pomp. Noone takes them seriously.

On 4/22/2020 at 11:13 PM, bitcoin-shark said:

I think they always do, like now, they will try to break the resistance that makes the bitcoin goes down, then they will start to buy cheap coins because people do panic selling now.

10 hours ago, pablomarwan said:

With the approaching of the limit, the division of every four years follows this matter, and whale owners have made some selling moves since the beginning of the year, and its decline was also associated with the outbreak of the virus. But this made the best investors invest in huge amounts of money in the hope that it will rise to the lowest level known in the past years, and this is what stimulated the high volume of transactions in the previous days.

Thank you for this analysis, my friend, yes, the buyer buys large amounts of bitcoin from time to time and after this purchase of large quantities a large manipulation of Bitcoin prices occurs, now with Halving approaching it seems that the whales want to manipulate the price.

I think that next bitcoin will increase its value, whales have an impact on the market. This time it seems that bitcoin has a positive impact on bitcoin, I think bitcoin is about to be pumped up.

1 hour ago, Cryptotanu said:

Yes, the data showing on the glass-door website proofs that there will be a massive up or down move is coming. Even if you see the last 15 days market capitalization, you will see that which is increasing a significant amount in last those days.

Yes, indeed, I saw the chart showing a clear increase, this increase is definitely behind hidden reasons and nobody knows exactly what the whales want, but most expectations are that they collect large amounts of bitcoin to manipulate prices.

6 hours ago, Mohammadztzt1 said:

Hello my friend
In my opinion, there is no normal movement that does not mean anything in the market
For every movement that indicates a future change in the exchange rate, now that accumulation before the half process means that the rise is coming in the price

Large levels can be expected given the bitcoin price now compared to its price before the previous half operations.

Your opinion is true, my friend, there is no movement in the market that does not make sense, especially if this movement is from whales who do not move except at certain times and conditions and they know how and why they are moving. Most likely, this grouping of bitcoin is to manipulate prices after Halving.

10 minutes ago, Sty1e said:

whales always try to manipulate the markets for personal gain, now I think it is somehow related to the future halving which will be in may, just so the whales do not make movements

Yes, true, whales are always manipulating prices to their advantage, and these major moves are currently taking place for Halvig's approaching next month, as he is expected to manipulate and raise the price of bitcoin dramatically.

Whales collect bitcoins but only whales determine the price of each currency in the market. Whales are a sign of trade. However, whales will not be able to gain market share for very long. The price of Bitcoin is rising steadily.

The actions of whales collectively have long term impacts on bitcoin ecosystem. If the whales are accumulating bitcoin then it is a strong sign that they expect the prices to reach higher in the future and their expectations are rarely disregarded. But it is essential to know that whales are often manipulative so they may attract buyers by accumulating and then selling at higher prices when the price is about to dump.

• Useful or interesting 1

468x60-3.png

54 minutes ago, Dmasked said:

The actions of whales collectively have long term impacts on bitcoin ecosystem. If the whales are accumulating bitcoin then it is a strong sign that they expect the prices to reach higher in the future and their expectations are rarely disregarded. But it is essential to know that whales are often manipulative so they may attract buyers by accumulating and then selling at higher prices when the price is about to dump.

Yes, we must be wary of the movements of the whales, no one knows the whales like to eat everything and therefore we do not exclude that you use a trap coin for small and medium fish until you eat it. Collecting these quantities of bitcoin is certainly a sign of an expected rise or manipulation of prices.

14 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Yes, we must be wary of the movements of the whales, no one knows the whales like to eat everything and therefore we do not exclude that you use a trap coin for small and medium fish until you eat it. Collecting these quantities of bitcoin is certainly a sign of an expected rise or manipulation of prices.

Once a very successful trader friend told me a "mantra" for success in digital currencies. 

"If you want to become a whale then think like a whale"

From then i too have been monitoring the movements of whales but they can be highly manipulative. The difficult thing is to determine if it is a trick or actual actions by the Whales. If they keep on accumulating even after sustainable price rise then it is most probable that their future expectations are high.

• Useful or interesting 1

468x60-3.png

12 hours ago, Dmasked said:

Once a very successful trader friend told me a "mantra" for success in digital currencies. 

"If you want to become a whale then think like a whale"

From then i too have been monitoring the movements of whales but they can be highly manipulative. The difficult thing is to determine if it is a trick or actual actions by the Whales. If they keep on accumulating even after sustainable price rise then it is most probable that their future expectations are high.

This is really great wisdom, thank you my friend for sharing this wisdom with us here, yes you should think like whales so you know what they want with their behaviors they are doing, this is a good note that you said if you keep buying even after the prices rise, then they certainly expect high levels of prices .