Is there any risk in crypto talk.. ? - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jerry2493

Is there any risk in crypto talk.. ?

I think there is no risk in using crypto talk.It's safe and more relatable to do you're doing a job for comfortable.Cryptotalk is the best platform.And you can easily make money here.

By what means can there be a danger in the discussion? 

Except if you participate in some trick which you additionally get bulldozed and send BTC/cash to them at that point that is one explanation keep gatekeeper of these tricks. You best pose inquiries prior to sending cash to somebody

It is a fully secure and trusted and learning site.There is no risk in it.

There are some rules to work on if you keep following the rules Then you can work without any difficulty .If you apply against their rules then your account may be closed .

• +3 1

Yes there are many risks on this forum i agree with you because when use your money in the investment on this forum so the market rates are ups and downs so you are not free from the risk so there are many risks

No there is no risk in crytptalk. You do not need to invest on cryptotalk for earning. You can earn from here by creating new topic and new posts that's it. But you have to follow forum rules very carefully. 

• +2 1

Well my dear companion your post is truly helpful I am new here and I additionally haven't total my 100 presents yet so agreeing on my assessment there is no danger at all on working here . It's acceptable positive stage through which we can acquire without any problem.

There is no risk in cryptotalk.  I have been working at cryptotalk for a long time and have been successfully raising more money in a short time by posting money from there.  And for that I didn't have to read any Ricks.I say that it is the best platform for earn Money.   

Except if you take part in some trick which you additionally get bulldozed and send BTC/cash to them at that point that is one explanation keep gatekeeper of these tricks. You best pose inquiries prior to sending cash to somebody.

There are risks and there are not on this forum. This forum is 100 percent legit when if you are thinking to invest in it. It is risk free in case you are getting or investing payment from it. But if you do not follow the rules of this forum then there are many risks that you may get banned from this forum. You have to work hard and follow the rules in order work here free of risks.

• +2 1

I don't agree with people who said this platform is wasting of time or it is risky, because this forum is not a investment website and it hasn't any plan for gathering money from users. On the other hand it pays user by talk tokens. you don't need to invest in it so there is no risk here.

• +1 1

According to my opinion, this risk is in this platform It depends on you.If you have experience, you have wisdom and Courage.If you have all these things, then you will not be risk of any platform,about to me where you do not have experience you have risk.

Just follow the rules and regulations for this site. They are very strict. If you made mistake you will be banned. Don’t copy from other post. You can take help from other post. But careful don’t copy them. 

Best of luck for you. Hopefully you spend some good times here.   

Hi friend there is no risk here, once you have some knowledge and experience except if you fall for scammers trick, you can read posts about scammers let your mind be at peace, abide by the rules of this rules of this group, alot people have been making it on this platform so no risk is involved.

On 6/29/2020 at 9:15 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Yes there are still some risk here like there are some members who do scam here and most of them posting unknown link. 

I fall into their scam once but gladly I secure my account before they have an access. 

Just beware on what kind of people you going to trust.

Well, there will no scammers in this forum mate because this is not an investing, trading site, this forum is full of discussions only about cryptocurrency, so i can say that there's no risk here in this forum.

• +1 1

it depends on which type of risk are you asking here. If you asking for ban then yes, you will be banned if you do not follow the rules and regulations of this forum. And , if you are asking about this platform, then there is no risk what so ever. You will get the payment if you have worked and made an effort here. Just work according t the rules and you will work here and enjoy your time without zero percent of risks.

Not at all there is no risk in crypto talk ever crypto is only the forum which is more reliable for every one in if u use in a right way and invest u don't be need to worry about risk be happy journey

Dear mate yes of course there are risks in every field and also here in crypto. If you don't face and suffer frok any risk in the crypto world than you should read the rules and regulations before starting the job here. Thank you

Hello my friend first of all welcome to this site with my opinion there is no risk in cryptotalk because it didn't demand for any private information but one thing we should keep in our is to avoid from scammers in cryptotalk

Dear first of all welcome in cryptotalk family. In cryptotalk there is no risk. This platform is save platform for earning for us. And there is some rules and instructions of this platform if you follow the rules and instructions and then you get a lot of money and your money will save in this platform. You should work hard and do not worry about any risk. 

I think there is no risk in this forum as we know that we are registered. I think it is very safe and comfortable.If there are risks then we just have to follow the rules because risk is just of our account. If we'll follow all the rules carefully then there will be no danger.

There is a risk of getting banned for breaking the rules of this forum.But there are no other risks here.Like payment loss,security loss etc.This is a very reliable platform for job and it has a good reputation for over many years to it's workers.

On 4/11/2020 at 5:39 PM, jerry2493 said:

Hello guys.

I want to ask, is there any risk in crypto talk..? if there is any risk how can we reduce our risk . If there is any guideline For reducing risk please advise me.

Hello dear friend I think there is no risk in Crypto talk plateform. If you 

Following the rules and follow the path of successful members then you are secure 🔐. Also care about when you do transaction. I suggest don't send money to your friends account because hacker's can hack your I'd so use your own transaction wallets

I don't know what kind of risk you are saying. But one thing I can assure you that you can earn very handsome amount from this forum and it is very easy just by holding the rules and regulations of this forum and posting useful and informative data  of cryptocurrencies on this platform. You can get feel benning risk only when you will involve in any kind of scam activities or when you will violate the rules.