Is there any risk in crypto talk.. ? - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jerry2493

Is there any risk in crypto talk.. ?

I will tell you that this forum is based on collecting and exchanging information about electronic currenciesy. There is no risk on cryptotalk.just do your own part by learning from the forum and earning everyday.also be vigilant of scammers.  if you follow all the rules of this platform then there is no risk that your account will be banned or anyone will cheat with you.

Yes there are many risks involves in this forum. CryptoTalk have many restrictions and rules for making posts. If you break any rule or post something that is against the rule then you will be banned.

The risks lie in copying members' comments and violating the forum rules. By reading the rules, you will be on the safe side and try to avoid any violation that leads to the ban

Dear friend,  if you're working according to the given rules then there is no risk. If your posts are same and useless then there is a risk. Otherwise, this platform is amazing and it is beneficial  for those who work here honestly. I hope your work will be good.

Best of luck 👍

Their are risk not directly from cryptotalk but from scammers and cheater that do popnose in to the affires of cryptocurrency that are not in the forum.

My friend, I do not think that there is a risk if it is in the forum or in general that you keep the publishing rules and keep your reputation positive and the password for your wallet is safe then you are safe if

The only risk here is the risk of getting banned. Donot use multiple accounts, donot spam and copy from the internet and post according to the guidelines provided by the forum and you will have no problem in cryptotalk forum...

I am surprised to read this question as I have never thought there could be a risk in this forum. However the risk will probably be to listen to someone that could come in a devious way and try to scam you. If this happen then you can report them to the forum authorities.

There are some and although they might be simple many people underestimate these things and its always a cause for them to get banned and complain for not being able to understand the something they need to know and not many has understand the purpose of the forum.

Hi my friend, I don't have the foggiest idea what sort of danger you are talking about.if you enlisted there is it unsafe for you .So my answer is there is no danger . Indeed, even it discussion help you alot to get profit likewise finding out about digital currencies.

The best way to reduce all cryptographic risks is with knowledge, without any doubt that the more you know the less options you have to lose, so it is good to improve our intellect at all times, and nurture ourselves with a lot of knowledge to transform all this into profits.

• +2 1

No no, we cannot say to the risk it all depends on us that the more we do good work on it, the better response we will get, the better our reputation will be, so we can turn on online learning.  

2 minutes ago, celeste10 said:

The best way to reduce all cryptographic risks is with knowledge, without any doubt that the more you know the less options you have to lose, so it is good to improve our intellect at all times, and nurture ourselves with a lot of knowledge to transform all this into profits.

Exactly you have to.read the posts carefully on the topic.on.which you want to.post when you do this you get to know all the things about this forum and then its reduce the cryptographic risk because the more you know.about it the more you reduce the risks

There would be no risk in a forum as safe as this, so if you have to be careful in your wallet when making your transactions between people, look for trustworthy people and follow the rules of the forum so that you remain active and do not commit mistakes.

I don't really understand what kind of risk you are referring to, but as far as I know there is only one restriction in this forum and this forum is very secure, so you must avoid the risk of banning your account.  To be created.

What is this about? They won't do anything to us for talking about cryptocurrency, because it is not prohibited. Only if you are engaging in fraudulent activities, then yes.

Bro safety of this site show the importance of this site but if you break the rules of this site then may be your account will be banned, made over I don't much know because I am new.

The risk involved in this forum happen when you deliberately refused to follow the rules and regulations guiding the forum and once you refuse abiding by the rules anything that happens to you, you must bear it at your own risk, thanks.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/11/2020 at 1:39 PM, jerry2493 said:

Hello guys.

I want to ask, is there any risk in crypto talk..? if there is any risk how can we reduce our risk . If there is any guideline For reducing risk please advise me.

This site is very safe and the moderators are working hard to make sure that the site is safe from scammers and spammers. It is left for you to play your role by securing you identity details. Cryptotalk is a very safe place to be. Thank you. @jerry2493

• +1 1

I believe that there is no risk in working through this platform .. If your intention is to violate the regulations of the platform, the ban may occur when violating the general rules .. but there is no other risk .. Good luck

Hello. I would like to understand what you mean by risk. If you are about to be banned, then read the rules carefully and avoid creating duplicate topics.

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

Cryptotab is a platform on which there is no risk of any kind.If we make a good post following the rules of crypto talk or write a good comment on the given post, then we should not have any kind of risk.If we do not follow the rules of cryptotalk or do not post well then we will face problems.So post well and don't take any kind of risk. 

If you work here with honesty and honesty, there is no need to fear you If you work away from the truth here and do wrong things, then you must give it here because the team of crypto can catch you anytime. You have good comments and good posts here A job giver If you will not post well and you will be in English too, then here too much There is a danger that you may get banned here 

For the first time when anyone join the he think this is not right. Because they not provide any security to their users. But I think this is best forum from the security point of view. I also suggest the others people to they come and join this forum there is no security issue for anyone.

As a member of this platcorm of cryptotalk,i did not think there is a risk in tho site,this is a platform were we can earn many things by earning money and geting knowledge also we can make investmen here also so I think there is nothing like risk in this site