Is there any risk in crypto talk.. ? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jerry2493

Is there any risk in crypto talk.. ?

That is the question of many people because they want to start in this world of cryptocurrencies but are afraid of losing or devaluing their funds due to so much volatility, in that case there are stable currencies, they are a way of payment without so much volatility and thus you will not be subject to change what you have in dollars, examples are (Tether, Dusd, etc)

• +2 1

The major risk which is there on cryptotalk forum is the losing your account by being banned after you have not adhered to the rules and regulations.my advice is earn by the rules and keep posting relevant material and you will earn your Bitcoin risk free.

• +3 1

No way there is no risk here. No fear here to loss your coins. You will always be free and secure from every scam and from every hacker. So dont hesitate and continue your work.

Yes, there is risks in crypto talk because if violates the rules provided by the moderator.

Friend, what risks are we talking about? As I understand it, you are afraid to talk publicly about cryptocurrency, but what is so terrible about it? You need to understand the fact that many users will not care what you say about cryptocurrency, because everyone has their own opinion and business, perhaps by talking about it, you will attract even more demand for it, and perhaps no one will pay attention to it 🙂

Hey mate!If we see so there is no rusk for those.Who do their work with honesty.And there is risk for those whom dosen't do their work with honesty.From honesty i mean that a person is shared his own idea at a post.And othe users come and steal his idea and creation.So there is the risk that you can get banned.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think there is a risk if you break the forum, here are a lot of rules and you have to stick to them, otherwise you run the risk of being banned. You can read the rules in the forum that have been posted by moderators, obey the existing rules so you avoid the risk of being blocked.

• +1 2

Hy my friends  i want to  tell you about this forum there is no risk in this forum we should work here and earn money by this forum because this is the worldwide website and there is no  risk in this forum do trade here because this is secure website in the world here you can trade for better profit.

• +2 1

Hello Members!  Today i am gona share the information abou risk in cryptotalk. 

Mostely member use diffrent tricks about fourm but i think there is no risk in cryptotalk. We used to necessary this fourm under the rules of fourm otherwise the risk lossing your account and sometime your account has banned. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think the only danger in the site is that you violate the rules of the forum and expose your account to the risk of embargo, so I advise everyone to read the rules and follow them carefully. Good luck all begginers. 

The only thing that can harm you in crypto talk you can be kicked out when you are not doing the right thing that is really important to work and put together everything ,your posts must be very clean powerful and really keep on doing the right thing

• +3 1

My friend, each and every site has its own risk. When we face more risk we can earn more profit. Only thing you have to take care is from scammers.

There is no risk inside the forum, this forum is safe and credible.  But if you are talking about violating laws and instructions, you will receive warning points, and if you continue to do so, this will lead to a ban

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

This platform are in fact a great help for everyone and many members  prove that this forum is legit and safe we  just always follow the rules of this forum if we volutes the rules of crypto talk So it is big risk of your account that you violate the rules of the forum. So you just make proper and good post related the topic and follow  the Rule .

the entirety in life continually entails chance so here on cryptocurrency also has it is personal danger. simply make certain to take true precautions before taking over any investment or buying and selling.

Hy  dear newbie we want to ask is there any risk in cryptotalk .yes dear friend I think that we violate the rules of the forum and expose your account to the risk of embargo ,so we advise everyone to read the rules and follow them regulations at the cryptotalk forum .

Risk like hacking or to get ban your account? Well I think there is a possibility that your account could be hacked but the hackers will surely face some struggle since cryptotalk has a security measure like it uses Cloudflare it is a tool to safeguard your web from hackers since it can filter the IP and also it can obfuscate some personal information. But if you also mean the getting banned as risk then you should just follow the rules of this forum.

What risk can be here friend. This is a forum you don't invest in Cryptotalk. There is risk with cryptocurrency investments and prices that are volatile and there is risk getting scammed by someone. If you read about scammers then you have half the risk that is about making good investments.

I am a new beginner here, but as I saw my husband, he has learned several things and benefited from the Crypto Talk forum in terms of trading and making money at the same time. You should only adhere to the laws with success.

For avoiding the risks , the forum ease you to learn first about how it works and what are the laws of this platform , learn those guidance well and follow them in order to reduce the risks 

Yes I think if you do not follw the rules then there are many risks that you have to face . As going againt the rules may banned your account. So before starting posting at this forum you should have an eye on the rules and regulations of this forum. And There are also risks of scams so be carefull from scammers.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks @jerry2493 for the good question, if you don't comply with the forum rules and regulations, your account will be at risk for breaking the forum rules and considered as a spammer in the forum so you will banned after several warning points from the forum moderators so it's better to read and follow carefully forum rules and regulations.

Hello bro, I do not understand what you mean if there is a risk, do you mean if you are exposed in terms of your personal information?, Or if you present a problem and that the post does not validate.

Edited by Michar1