How to get the Medals of Posts - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

How to get the Medals of Posts

This benefits us by making us more motivated or giving us a feeling of achieving something great.we only get this when we do incredibly helpful content. This tend to give a reputation to us for the great content. So people would all try to do thier best to receive a sense of appreciation. This is a lot of value to people who really are taking effort to give the best in the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

You'll achieve that when you got the most reputation or ratings within the day. I also got a friend that is also awarded with that, but there is nothing more than the medal that will be given to you, There are no other rewards for achieving that.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is a really good motivating factor for all the users to enhance their quality regarding post creation. It is such a a big achievement if a user is able to win medal for receiving good number of reputations daily. I myself will also strive to make my post better so that I could also win a place among the best content creators.

Hey friend, thankyou for making this post its very motivating for beginners like me. Appreciation is something everyone likes to get, for doing a job. This forum has made a very good initiate to appreciate good and reputed users for good quality contents they post. And I am so excited and motivated to reach high positions in this forum to get medals as appreciation. So i will strive hard to make good quality content to get more reputation, so finally one day I will also get appreciated.

• +1 1

I think you were are right but are about to talk, in new system you do not need to all of the learning, it is the best way to attract each thin,  don't bask me jsuat question  .

Having to win days on forum is just based on how good of post we make that, during that day we have the highest reputation point, winning this game of having to win the day, sometimes is on luck as reputation competition is kind of shallow but the best wins the day, as of reputation counts

Again your article is very informative and knowledgeable. I guess a lot of users have received this medal. I hope other users do well and get this medal, and I try to create good content every day.

I think that to achieve this, the member must strive and be a good member, as this will have many reputations and good content that he shared on the forum. I think it is enough for you to have a good performance and collaborate with the forum for this to happen.

I am glad to be in a community with members like you my friend, this is the first time I know about something like that and I really appreciate you effort about posting information about it. and I think that many members will thank you about it.

But I have a small question: How can I make my topic special and attractive? any advice?

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes your this topic is useful for everybody after viewing this everybody will try to won this medal this will motivates everybody we have to work hard and give our full focus to this forum when we make qualitative posts and informative posts then it's is possible for everybody to win this

• +1 2

Thanks for explaining about this and medals seem to be a great way to honour a respectable member that has gained the most reputation for a short time, which I think it is daily if I'm correct. It is something that helps to boost morale and increase our efforts to be even better and also helps the forum in the long term.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

In this forum I understand that you can rise from bottom to the highest level if and if your writing is useful and understandable your post can make achieve what you never imagine to get

I did not know about this probably this should be a challenge for all of us to create good posts and not just for the medals but for the greater good of the forum.

• +1 1

Good place to find the examples but I think we should have shared some examples from the moderators or some guidelines containing few ideas or any formate to follow.

Its a good motivation of achievement for a people who has done it and it gives them the courage to do better and more trustworthy than he/she's ever been as really hard into get one of those people who won some worked hard for it and deserved it.

I love this suggestion how can I earn medals of honor of my post, and if I get the medals will they increase my pay on this particular forum am very much at alert if I can get the medal too. 

I did not know that, it is really a good feature that motivates members to get a medal, I will discover that now and work on publishing good topics, maybe I will be among those members who get it.

This my first time visiting leadership. This is also my first time to know that feature and able to see who are best members here. This feature can help us to boost our confident and have a motivation to put our names on that board. Those members there are inspiration to take this forum serious.

I know that there is a board on which the most famous and active members are present, but I do not know that they win prizes from it.

We must strive to reach this position and write new and useful ideas to be presented to the forum that attract members to follow you and establish positive reputations for you, and thus we reach the leaderboard

• +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

All this is to encourage member to create more reputable posts. And it depends on the topics who have the largest reputations. We can get medal only by posting good content. If I work there honestly it is not difficult to get medal there.

• +1 1

Distinct those who produce original content and those who only comment. More points should be given to those who produce original content.

This is a good feature in the forum, and we need to spend a lot of effort to obtain it because it is good to have such a medal in your account. This is evidence that the account is good and publishes good content, so he got these many points and the medal

Thanks For the information dear.I think it is good for us to get the medal as It will encourage us to do more good work and To create more useful posts with quality Content.So we must try to achieve this medal as it is a sign of our good work at the Forum.I don't think that It'll benefit us to earn more but definitely it will be motivation for all of us to work hard and work better.Good Luck!