The best way to reduce panic situation! - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

The best way to reduce panic situation!

A good advice for every member i appreciate your topic. One should not be panic in hard situation because the difficulties and hurdles are the part of life, man make mistake and face the problems but at that time he should not be nervous but should be patient. Just three days ago when my 20 posts deleted in only single day i was shocked to see the less numbers. In the next three days i was not happy to work but again i lost myself due to not working.

Well said mate. The panic situation is very difficult for many members. Some members solve this problem but some could not face this situation and start acting weirdly. I also suggest all to be patient and committed. You will not be successful if you are not patient. Patience is the way which leads you toward the success. So don't be afraid or panic and learn to face your problems.

Dear friend, I agree with the answer you have provided to this publication and gave the same opinion as you since panic is a great enemy of the world of cryptocurrencies, therefore we must have peace of mind to control our profits with more security in this way
A big greeting to the whole community

Hey. It is very normal that people tend to panic in some situations. But we should try to be calm and try to recognise the cause of the problem and very patiently we should try to find a solution. Especially in the forum there are certain responsibilities. So we should calmly so things.

Stress is part of modern life. Many times stress leads to a panic situation. All of us have some time or the other faced this situation. The best way is to let go. One can't rectify every mistake and losses are part of life. Be calm, meditate or listen to soft music and forget it.

On different occasions we find ourselves in tedious moments its natural but panicking in situations is not the problem.especially in crypto forum it causes losses in trading and investments.so we must solve problems by sharing to other members for the right solutions.feeling fear and panic is a negative mechanism in the crypto it would expose us to losses.let us prevent it

It is vital for everyone to be patient in difficult situations because in situations where there is no solution to the tension, you need to be calm and patient and it is vital to solve the problem so that it is possible to reach the destination.

Those who can work here will be able to come up with something good here because they will know something good here. One day they will be able to think a lot about it because if they can do something good here, they will know a lot. Hopefully one day they will know a lot.

For people who face tension, panic and fear, they must be patient, take full responsibility, and learn enough in order to benefit from experts and follow the markets in a new way through science that cannot contain fear and risks as you build your information in a correct practical way that gives you detailed data in order to reach the point You want a happy daily

Yes panic situation, make some difficulties, but we can solve this with patience. So don't worry about  problem and try to find it solve. When we face problem we feel that we can't solve. But every problem have own solution. So with the consult of each other we can solve all problem. 

We all have problems in our lives, but the most important thing is that when we get in trouble, we have to be calm, not get excited, that's a very important thing in the field of cryptocurrencies.

Hy friends I hope you having a great day I want to ask that please don't panic if you face some problem because every trading site has been so issues because of many currencies

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Panic is in everywhere. But if you feel panic mostly in crypto currency then you may loss your concentration and then you may face a lot of loss. So reduce the risk of loss you must be calm and have to be capable with any situation. Always think more and more about future. Then you will be able to be successful.            

• Useful or interesting 1

My friend, everyone makes mistakes in life, but a good person avoids that and we must correct that. Don't worry, you have to commit more and I think that will help you.

We must encourage habits to work in the digital currency as well as work needs to be patient and we must be able to loss the losses if we lose our money because we are not always able to always replace

In the current era it is not possible no solution of any problematic situation in this era around us relatives, friends,fallows,parents we should share our problems with those people there is chances to solve your problem by those people.

Yes panic situation are come from our wrong decisions we had to face panic situation and never give up you have to work hard and see that what's problem you doing and correct them with best manner

• +1 1

Well you are right my brother as being panic is not good even it makes the things too difficult to solve and also a lot of problems also creates instead be patience and look out for the solution and think how can we minimize the loss and learn how to control the situation

• +1 1

You are absolutely right. We often face different problems. We can not be confused. Because there is a problem, so there is a solution. We often get a solution if we think a little.I don't have much time. There are experienced brothers and sisters for this. We want help from them then. Perfect for crypto. So without getting confused by the problem, one should think and find a way.

That's is an excellent post mate. Yeah sometimes I have got panicked. You give a best solution. I will try this when i got panicked again.Thank you for this informative post mate. 

• +1 1

Your have given right opinion. It's general observation that in depression or stress working capabilities are also affected because when we are in worry we think more critically and also response negitve way so try to work with cool mind

• +2 1

On 4/11/2020 at 2:53 PM, MrBond007 said:

To panic in difficult situations is normal in life. But panicking in situations is not the solutions to problems. To find solutions we need to be calm, patient and well coordinated in other to find solutions to problems facing us.

Don't be panic. Be clam. Clear your mind, you don't have to worry about anything. Think about your mistakes, problem. Try to figure out solution, a way to solve that problem. Or take help from others. Don't be panic. 

I would say that any user who sees these projects can be attractive and those investment plans also offer good returns on a daily or monthly basis so how can you earn.  And you can also get free coins from Yobit. Just be patient and look for the most experienced people.

Exactly. Getting panicked or nervous is natural for beginners or any members in a crisis moment. And for that reason some people just quit everything. This is absolutely not right. In any crisis moment everyone should keep patience and quiry behind the reason of the crisis and stay brave instead of quiting. Because everything has solution. People should find the solution instead of backout .

• +5 1