Making new topic everyday about crypto - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Making new topic everyday about crypto

We should share our knowledge about crypto world. It will help us to know more about it. Maximum of the forum members only come and posted here but they do nkt try to create new topic. This is really bad for forum. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes you are right making new topic every day in crypto talk forum is very important to every member of the forum and we should make sure our topics and posts are always useful, meaningful, educative and knowledgeable in order to promote the standard of the forum we need to be hard working to be able to achieve our goals and we can't do that without helping ourselves so we need to take corrections of our mistakes

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

Creating topics on a daily basis would cause the forum to be basically filled with spam, since surely few members are those who use the search bar, that is why many users daily publish topics about basic notions of the world of cryptocurrencies, believing that they are the first.

I bet on a more conservative idea, topics should only be created when the member believes they are capable and not by obligation.

Great idea, it is good to create a new topic about cryptocurrencies, this will develop the forum, and also help members gain extensive knowledge about currencies, I really hope so.

• +4 1

1 hour ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

I believe you can also see how topics are deleted, all those topics deleted is because members that created them fail to use the search option, there was a time I created a topic without using the search option, the moderator in red private chat me and adviced me to always use the search option before making topic, since then I was used to searching before creating 

Well I ones attempt to try and create a topic but I don't know how to use the search option and I don't know who to turn to, so o did not create it again because I dont want to go against the forum rules and regulations

• +2 1

6 minutes ago, Trainz said:

Well I ones attempt to try and create a topic but I don't know how to use the search option and I don't know who to turn to, so o did not create it again because I dont want to go against the forum rules and regulations

It wise as you did not create it because members get warning point now if they create topic is that is similar to the ones created before, it will be regarded as plagerism, take your time and study the forum, the search option is kinda complicated but if you always try it , sure you will be used to it

Creating a new idea everyday is absolutely a great idea.If we create deferent idea everyday we can know about newest thing,knowledge everyday.One type of topic everyday make this platform boring and useless.so we should make new idea everyday.

Creating new topic in everyday is a great thing. Cause

for that we know daily a new thing and its very useful.

If we share idea to create new topic daily so that we can

learn many useful knowledge. And we gain more and

more.and we allso improving in english for cryptotalk. 

Thank you.

@kizz Obviously, it's true about sharing new posts and that's what has been recommended by the forum moderators in sharing useful and informative posts with good quality contents which are useful and informative about new crypto possibilities, concepts, and ideas without violating the forum terms and conditions

On 4/11/2020 at 2:49 PM, kizz said:

I think this will become helpful to everyone because some topics are old and not easy to understand. I will appreciate everyone that will make a useful and meaningful content about crypto currencies that can help us to gain new ideas and learning.

Like if you agree! Thanks!

If you really want to earn more in this forum then you must do creating new topics thant contains new information about cryptos because you could earn so much reputation point for doing it too. And it means it will give you huge amount of money. Always create a topic with valuable information so that forum could benefit to it as well.

I also like this idea sometime we are bored by old ideas and topics . So its good to discussed new topics . By putting questions about new ideas we get more knowledge  .

Everyone is happy to know that it is good to create a new topic about cryptocurrencies, it will develop the forum and help members gain a broad knowledge about currencies. It will really increase everyone's ideas.

Everyone is happy to know that it is good to create a new topic about cryptocurrencies, it will develop the forum and help members gain a broad knowledge about currencies. It will really increase everyone's ideas.

yes it is good idea for all members. when more topis will be created on forum we will b learn more from this. every one shoul create a meaningfull and usefull content on forum

Crypto Love

____

❤❤❤❤

On 4/11/2020 at 11:49 AM, kizz said:

I think this will become helpful to everyone because some topics are old and not easy to understand. I will appreciate everyone that will make a useful and meaningful content about crypto currencies that can help us to gain new ideas and learning.

I have seen related topics in beginners section, crypto world section and I don't know which of my post will be counted useful on similar topics. Well, I agree with you, there should be new topics to discuss every day but members like me have fear to reply on new topics as there are 70% chances of our post being deleted with the deletion of that new topic. So I prefer to make my post on old topics or at least 7-10 days old topic as I think they are useful therefore they have survived this duration. 

I support your opinion that there should be a new topic about crypto everyday. 

Hi friends how are you. Every member in group product should try to make new topic daily because in this way our information increases. Every member should try to make a unique topic which is different from all other topics in this way the knowledgeable ability of all members increase.

It's a really good idea. We are all here only for this. All of member in this forum always discuss about crypto currency. So we should always make crypto related topic in this forum. This is the best part of this site.

Making new comments everyday is better for newbies. Old posts also gave some important information but new ones tell about what is happening in daily routine like changings in payment methods or price of bitcoins or how is going cryptocurrency and what is about international forum community.  This will be helpful for all new and old members but specially for all members.

I agree with you that we should all stand together to create new and useful topics, as this site is the strongest that talks about cryptocurrencies. It is a wonderful work. We share opinions together.

The forum is fill with quality content but for some topic who have very thick vocabulary sometimes I have to check dictionary for understanding the words and it will be created if those topic renowned by new author who place both content in a same thread. This will give us good idea about topic and we have advance forum of the content. Because I have read the different articles and observe many people like simple vocabulary for topics. 

Making new topics everyday will rich the platform of CryptoTalk and will make t more useful especially for the new members when they enter here so they can find new topics that they can learn from it.

Also, making new topics will give us a new chance to new and earn more coins and money because we will find topics that we can post on them some comments and rate them.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Making topic everyday will give you more reputation if other people make comment and react to it your reputation will be increase but make sure your topic is useful content if the moderators/Admin look in to it and is right then they'll leave it but if the topic has already been in the platform then that will delete it 

• +1 1

Yes, of course we should constantly innovate about crypto.If we are always able to innovate then it will play an important role in increasing our reputation so we should always invent something new.Thank you.

• -1 1

It is not hard to create topic in this forum. What is hard is to make a topic that would become useful to all of the users in this forum and would definitely become a contribution to this platform as well because of how beneficial it is to the users of this forum. I would say that, there are a lot of people trying to create topics but most of them are getting deleted. To solve this kind of problem, it would be better if they would let the topics that are newly created a large span of time so that it would at least get attention from the users so that the effort of the user who created it would not put in vain.

Indeed another and important post can help a ton of peopleto comprehend numerous new things about crypto so individuals who pist about crypto sholud think abiut this

Its very good thing that we make new post daily it can helpful for new users they can learn something new and also from old posts. We should post something beneficial information.