Stop fooling yourself - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Stop fooling yourself

You are right .. I think it is better .. before you introduce a specific topic .. you have to work and search hard for the essence of the topic and then write an article in which you specify what you have reached through your research and it may include the question .. an answer and be useful to all New and old members

wow dear you choose very different topic and really very interesting and i am agree with you we did not create these kinds of topic which we know the answer already because it is just waste of our time we should invest our this time to search new and authentic content for this forum and create unique post and write more useful information about the digital currency and raising or discuss of present issues

I'm not trying to fool myself, I'm trying to develop myself on this site by reading other people's experiences. 
You have to have confidence in your actions.

• +3 1

Hello my friends..
I noticed while following the posts that there are many recurring and similar topics in terms of content, so brokers delete them in case these topics do not get many responses or if they are not published in the appropriate section.

• +1 1

Exactly, I completely agree with you with your point of view my friend, it has become difficult to find really high quality topics,
Most of the topics are a two-line question, and this is not considered a high quality topic and does not contain valuable information, except in some comments.

• +1 1

Also I have seen several posts of this kind of repeatedly topics by members of this site, and I have missed it in your perspective that many are doing this to only fill up their post count, not because they really need support with their posts, and this is a complete waste of time because such posts are removed by administrators, so let all those who have this habit refrain from it.

Dear I would like to mention his idea, which is that in our time I see many members participating in topics whose content is an open, common and simple question and it was answered by many and also it was answered by the publication installed in the forum so I think this is not an idea and you are deceiving yourself quickly Supervisors discover this question from you, they will delete immediately, and I advise those who do these jobs and deceive themselves, they must stop immediately because they are a waste of time, so invest your time and do not waste it, dear beginner

You are absolutely right that we could not find new ideas and topics. We must not publish and share duplicate posts often, especially the information that the forum answers to in its posts installed in the section about the forum
Doing so will never benefit us and may go beyond deleting the post and getting warning points.

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, you're absolutely right, there are a lot of similar publications, so we have to think of something new to benefit beginners, to attract the attention of the last two and to get a positive reputation.

I think they are doing this to earn a positive reputation and get money. We should not deceive ourselves. Rather, we must work honestly and strive to gain new information and experiences until we reach the summit of success

It is true that there are many repeated questions in the forum that have been answered permanently, so I think that it is better to search for the famous questions through the forum's topics, and if we do not find the answer we want, we can publish a new topic on this idea and thus maintain the quality of the forum.

hello dear members new version because I hope you all are doing good first of all I want to tell you that your information is Awan official for me and every nubian beginner so thank you for sharing with us a very beneficial information

• +4 1

The most of people in this forum they just post for money they want just the number if post and don't really worry about the content of his post,they ask a question to answer it even they know the answer.

Yes we need to stop fooling ourselves. We need to be honest and take care of ourselves. We don't need to make ourself better. We don't fool ourselves and make every thing perfect.

You are right, I have seen many members repeat topics, I don’t know what they benefit when you delete their post, and this may lead to them receiving warning points. Honestly, it is a wrong act by an ignorant person.

Well, my friend, we have to alert the new members about this. We have to not repeat all the topics that the members wrote here, so we have to search carefully about every topic we want to publish.

All the best to you my friend and everyone here

• +3 1

According to me dear friend its the most important thing you should  be sincere  with your self   dear friend in this forum you should not waste your time in making useless content you should create informative content then earn .

• +3 1

Fooling yourself, if the moderators have common questions about you, such as "How to tie my Jobbit to Cryptotalk", they have already read the rules, but they know the answer post, so they must stop doing this hobby because it always causes confusion. Spreading articles rather than fooling yourself in forums They should make them a topic um This kind of activity should always be thwarted and only informative posts should be supported.

I am agree with you dear. Moderator delete your post which are similar to others. Always try to make different ost than others.make sure that your post contain lots of knowledge and information. Try to writ different from others. Thanks

Our comments are also removed when we bring up the same subject over and over. When I accidentally commented on the same three posts with the same question, I was quite disappointed. I also removed my statement because I didn't understand the rules at the time. It's fine to start threads, but double-check before posting topics to prevent duplication.

If you encounter a problem, there is nothing wrong with writing it in the forum and obtaining the opinion of other members, but before writing it you should use the feature of searching in the forum and try to get a solution to it . If you do not find the solution, you can write it and ask the members about the solution . As for writing only to increase the number of posts, it is very bad because you will waste your time writing a post that will be deleted, you will waste your friends time in the forum and help spread chaos .

• +3 1

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Yes my friend I agree with you because there are a lot of members posting on this topic. We must develop the information we possess and know new information in order to present it in this forum. In order to benefit the members and also develop the forum in which we work. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +3 1

I agree with you on that, but I must note a note, that most of the members who tend to publish these articles are new members of this forum and no one has ever directed them to the proven publications so that they know that they exist and benefit from their information.

• +2 1

I think beginners create such topics to fill themselves with a number of useful posts. They probably just want to make money and that's why they do it this way.

You are a friend because if we try to fool this forum is mean you are fooling yourself so never try any kind of scamming works on this forum and try to make a good work ever if you really want to fun from this forum because this is giving your functionality then please avoid any shortcuts