Stop fooling yourself - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Stop fooling yourself

Yes we should post new things. The new members should learn from these post but there are same post and the duplicate post should be deleted and there should be new post to gain experience from it.

I agree with you as this is already the answer to the question in the pinned post at the top of the page, and I always recommend new members read the forum rules and pinned posts before posting without deleting their topic.

Yes dear you are right I have seen many members they create same topic and create. Useless topic therefore I recommend to create useful topic.  You should to focus and research new things then you can create unique and useful topic . Always write their your own words if you will make understand able then will get. 

hi my companion . that is an ideal subject and I certainly concur with you . there are alot of senseless inquiries and I truly pondering about it , I'm continually pondering "truly they don't have the foggiest idea about the appropriate response?"

hi my companion . that is an ideal point and I certainly concur with you . there are alot of senseless inquiries and I truly pondering about it , I'm continually pondering "truly they don't have the foggiest idea about the appropriate response?"

Yes, this topic is for new and old members in this forum.  Why are you creating so many topics where there is a question that you know the answer to?  I've seen a lot of posts and I think it's not a good idea because you're wasting your time fooling yourself, if moderators find out about your topic like "How to tie cryptocurrency to my yobit account?", "How to make money"  The common question is earn here?  ", Etc. etc. They will delete it immediately because the answer to this common question given by the pinned post of the forum, you just have to open it and read the rules of the forum.  .

• +1 1

Yes you are right. I absolutely agree to you and recommend to stop fooling yourselves and create the topic which would be useful and contain the content which is valuable and get the good reputation. If it had reputation then it would get paid automatically.

Yes ofcourse stop fooling yourself and make a positive post so people can give you positive reputation.Create a useful post.Good luck.

• +1 1

Instead of trying to fool the admin I suggest that you try as much as possible to do what is right. As long as you are doing the right you will definitely get the reward for it. Make sure that your post are always passing sense so that people can give you good rating and even like your content.

This is true, what you say, we should do good songs because those topics that you say they do and that they already know the answers and still continue to do those topics, that would already be, I think, useless topics because as those people are doing it on purpose .

Yes I agreed with you,some of the members are used to asking rhetorical questions,and even questions that won't benefit anyone,you're deceiving yourself if you also a victim of such act,if you can't come up with reasonable topic why not continue making your posts only,its wee known to you that nobody is forcing you to post  topics,so let's change and even if we re to post topic let's make sure its a meaningful one

• +2 1

I think that we should be focusing more on topics that are more beneficial. There are topics that will improve our trading and other dealings in cryptocurrencies. We should be discussing ways that will make us more profitable and also more strong in terms of investing into crypto.

You are right that some people post regularly and at other times. Knowing about the post, he did the post one more time. His posts are counted but they are not right. We are going to try to post a unique thanks for posting

• +1 1

You are right that some people post regularly and at other times. Knowing about the post, he did the post one more time. His posts are counted but they are not right. I also suggest them to stop because moderators delete their posts immediately and this just time wasting for them. And they should make the useful posts and create the useful content. 

You are not too far off are number of part who are making redundant post likewise post substance That have neither rhyme nor reason. I additionally recommend them to stop since arbitrators erase their posts quickly and this simply time squandering for them.

On 4/11/2020 at 10:55 AM, Raven said:

Hi guys, this topic is for the newbies and old members in this forum. Why many of you creating topic that contain a question that you know the answer? I saw many posts like and i think that's not a good idea because you're wasting your time fooling yourselves, if moderators find your topic has contain common questions just like "how to bind cryptotalk on my yobit account?", "how to earn money here?", and etc. they will delete it immediately because these common questions answered by the pinned post in the forum, you just need to open it and read the rules of the forum. So i suggest to people who did that, stop fooling yourselves because you're just wasting your time. 

Could you give me good reputation point if you agree with me? Thanks. 

Yeah I totally agree with you in your words mate. Many people are creating many useless topics and they have already known the answers of these topics. We shouldn't waste our time by creating the useless topics because the useless topics are deleted by the moderators in every time. So we should be very careful about creating the topics and posts. 

You are right my friend,  I keep observing that because some people keep asking tricky questions and they probably know the answer.  Please we should always be asking a good questions that members will like to comment on. 

This is true. Moderators will delete all posts that are similar and repetitive with the same idea. So our participation should always be unique and separate from other posts. Then we can get tokens in return. And I can get a good reputation.

The goal of writing similar posts and topics is to gain more points, but we must know that there are observers in this forum who do not accept posts that aim for the financial aspect only, so we must develop our ideas further.

Yes you are true because when you do as you will speared all fake news and many other people were used this and seek false ideas so becarefull when you do work otherwise there is no benifit of yours work so takecare ok good by thank you so much.

I agree with you as I have seen a lot more repetitive posts on same common topics amd I think these people are just creating such posts to complete their 20 posts of a day. Everyone should do a proper research on their topic before posting it at the forum as repetitive topic will have no benefits for you.

I unequivocally back your point and completely concur to this. Tricking individuals by dubious posts and unjustified answers will abuse the reason of this gathering. So we being a capable individual of this gathering ought to continuously downgrade such exercises and back enlightening posts as it were.