Important for all new members in this forum - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Important for all new members in this forum

5 minutes ago, cyptowhited said:

Thanks' for your advice i will try to take your advice and become someone good among members i can see a lot of members working here were some are going against the forum rules. I think you should advice them to correct their mistakes.

We are all working in this forum like a family for that reason anyone can come along with positive suggestion regardless to your rank and that means even newbies can advise th senior members as long as what the junior member is saying is positive we are good. All we want in the forum is good quality posts that everyone who reads will benefit.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Much obliged to you my companion for sharing this helpful data here and gathering every one of these subjects. Truly everybody should peruse and profit by it and it regards gather them across the board point with the goal that we can peruse them at the same time

On 11/27/2020 at 7:04 AM, cyptowhited said:

Thanks' for your advice i will try to take your advice and become someone good among members i can see a lot of members working here were some are going against the forum rules. I think you should advice them to correct their mistakes.

As said earlier to a friend on my previous post, helping the moderators to fight scammers is a good idea and i wish could also help soon in the future if i become more expert. I with that still support you advice.

Am sure about that, am quite sure you will be an expert someday, keep the hard work just like you have started ,many expert started just like you and now they have become important people in the forum, they contribute alot to the forum, am sure you will do same with time 

This is really a good post with useful information for all specially for the beginners as the newbies don't know much about the forum.Thanks for sharing it with us as You provided all the necessary information that we should know after joining this forum.These type of posts should always be appreciated and deserve good reputation.Stay Blessed and do more good work.

Your post is very useful to us and mostly newbies the are new in this forum. Newbie in this forum need to abide by the rules and regulations of this forum. Newbies need to create useful posts always. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks for the information that would be very useful for new members who do not know and do not make mistakes when they post or comment some topics I did not know about Warning Points. I recommend reading well before starting if you are new to the forum and always when you start writing  a text use capital letters in English, many people do not learn that.

• +2 1

12 hours ago, cyptowhited said:

I agree with you friend i hope one day i will  be like other members. This happens gradually and i am doing the best i can to be sure all things are made appropriately, all i mean is in term of following rules and regulations scruplously, making good contents well constructive.

That's good mate @cyptowhited, the rules is the most important thing, and we'll constructive content also, just like most of you comment and topics are well constructive, keep constructing the topics and and comment the way you have started. Because I find your topics and comment well constructed 

I think this post is complete, You have listed most of the forum rules and provided some advice from your previous experiences in the forum, and the thing that I benefited a lot from is the links that you put at the end of the post. I think that the largest number of forum members has to read this topic.

the forum is still paying and it is a good news that they have enabled the new registrations and linking to the exchange the new users should be careful with the rules of the forum.

On 4/11/2020 at 7:20 AM, Raven said:

That's true, i strongly agree with you. I just want to add some advice, in this forum you must create a topic that contains latest information about crypto currency if you're talking about it because if moderators found your post is not latest information, they could give you warning point. 

Hi friend I totally appreciate your effort for helping the other members mainly the newbies by telling them the rules and regulations of the forum because most of the members are strange with the rules of the forum. It is an important post for newbies and for me too because  I too don't know more about the forum rules. So thank you friend for taking your effort and helping us

That's right my friend, after so many new members joined he should always be alerted and reminded of the forum rules and guidelines. They must be adhered to to avoid exposure to warning and banning points

Also, useful and new topics should be written in high quality that are worth watching and staying in the forum

• +1 1

I'm a new member here. Thank you very much for your useful post and advice. I am following all the rules and I will continue to follow all the rules. I will use your advice.

Dear friend you say right that so many new member join this forum and this forum rules is a very important to earn token. Because if mistake or broken rules than get warring point or banned account. Thanks for share your opinion for new members. I think always senior members helps new member.

Thanks for this very informative post this is very helpful for beginners۔we can easily understand it

I completely agree with you, friend! In order to write really high-quality posts or comments, we all need to read the rules that will make us better and more experienced, because this way we can achieve a more interesting result that will motivate and develop us. It all depends on you, good luck!

Thanks for sharing these. Important things to be noted by the newly joined members would be to go through and abide by the rules and regulations of the forum. Never make repetitive posts. Watch out for banning points. Always work hard and be sincere to the forum. 

• +2 1

Thank you for sharing this wonderful information,you have provided the new members with important information and the rules in which it would lead them and become their guide to becoming successful in this forum.it is highly beneficial and appreciated 

• +2 1

Important for newbies of this forum to follow the rules and regulations of this forum strictly. Avoid abusive language, prohibit political discussion, avoid to use multiple accounts, prohibit to write in the LARGE FONT size, Prohibit trolling, prohibit referral links.

Thank you so much. This topic will help new members a lot. They can find all forum rules at ones. I invited some of my friend in this forum. They are ready read this and it really helps them.

• +3 1

Thank you for sharing all this noteful information here and collecting them all. Really everyone should read and benefit from it and it is good as you collected them all in one topic so that we can read them all at once.

• +2 2

Thank you sir, for this useful information. There are many things that I read in your post that gave me more new things about the crypto site and I will review all of them.

Hello everyone the most important thing in this platform is follow the rules and regulation of the moderators/Admin and the second important thing is patient never give up to what you want keep on following your dream believe in yourself there is no limit to what you can achieve

• +2 1

A summarized data that is very useful for both the beginners and old ones. Thanks for giving us such a useful topic link. I can say that no one will have any question about this forum if he reads all the given topic carefully. He will not have to ask for help as he can manage everything himself as your post has explained everything. Once again thanks a lot as it proves valuable

So grateful for sharing this significant and useful Post. It's truly useful post for us particularly who is the learner in this froum. You referenced some significant and penniless subjects here like Restrictions, Reputation and so on