What kind of topics could be popular. - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What kind of topics could be popular.

The member to find a feature within the forum or the platform or the member can solve a problem in the forum in addition to the posts related to the Bitcoin currency market and the updates that compliment it

Your topic especially your title of the topic should be attractive and informative and helpfull for others.Mostly Begginer sections posts are more papulor than other sections because in this all new and old are creates post .So post in begginer section to became populor.

Basically post are popular and hot on the forum, when exactly it is a friendly and really interactive as this might cause more and more people eager to correct and gain information about their knowledge about such posts. And it's to be very brief and precise on the knowledge it's talking about

Only those type of topics could be popular which is filled  with knowledge and good materials . So if you wnt to write more usefull topics then try to do work hard.

I personally think that ths topics that should be popular must contain the content that is useful for the members. Topics that can be useful for the beginners so the forum becomes more and more amazing. Useless topics should not get popular. 

The best topic to be popular in the forum is the topic that more frame with crypto affairs, information , knowledge and skills regards to cryptotalk which are going to be beneficial to the group members 

• +1 1

On 4/10/2020 at 6:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Everyone  want to make their topics  hot and popular on the forum  what you think  what  kind of topics  could be popular  in the forum. I think we should  foucus on these things. 

Make posts that round  about  99%of members  can understand  and also can answer  easily. 

Your  topics  should  be consistent of easy words.  

Rise some serious  issues on which  Everyone want to take part seriously. And considered  that very important. 

Are you find  my words useful.

If you create a topic in beginners section that you must create a topic that is easy for the newbie's and they get to about forum rules from there easily and you are right that try to use easy words in your topic so that every member can easily understand it  that topic also share useful information about this forum then your topic become hot and popular on the forum

• +1 1

Well said mate, if I'm to suggest based on my little experience as a new member on the forum on what makes a post more active on the forum, I will say if you always makes useful, educative, meaningful, and attractive comments on the forum and it works with the contemporary things that are happening. That is my take

Yes you are absolutely right these are the members those can make your topic popular so try to attract them as much as you can. For this reason you will have to create a topic that members need and about the forum following the given criteria of the forum. 

There are a lot of topics that come up during the day in the forum, but the interesting title of an topic is what attracts people to enter it 

On 4/10/2020 at 7:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Everyone  want to make their topics  hot and popular on the forum  what you think  what  kind of topics  could be popular  in the forum. I think we should  foucus on these things. 

Make posts that round  about  99%of members  can understand  and also can answer  easily. 

Rise some serious  issues on which  Everyone want to take part seriously. And considered  that very important. 

Are you find  my words useful

In my opinion, in order for a topic to be popular, the topics have to be written in simple English Because there are many who do not understand the difficult word so they do not read the post.So if we write in simple English then everyone will understand and our topic will be popular.

I think popular topics are the ones that teach you how to gain the most in a crypto currency market, those that talk about new applications or good strategies or coins that worth investing in, are all popular ones because after all , we all seek to gain the most and develop our financial situation. 

• +3 1

in case your issue may be substantive, helpful, and straightforward to realize, the subject will simply stand by well-liked. umteen consumers need a tight picking up in addition to wisdom flourishing each wit here. also, dividing the pride oneself can help to change into touristed its topic.

For topics to get popular, it must contain some useful information, it must have a good contents, the topic should be made easy for everyone to understand which will enable them to contribute to the posts. For your topic to gain popularity, it must contain an attractive words which can easily draw the attention of the members to the topic.

The topics which are informative and are usually about cryptocurrency and crypto world people gives importance to them . If you want to post the good topics you have to get the proper knowledge and skills with information and logic. Your topic should be meaningful useful and helpful for the others and easy to understand.

Thanks sir, for the advice on making the topic. I just joined this forum and I want to publish a good topic. I want to learn and try to make this forum the best and easiest topic. We need to create topics that are useful to all members of this forum.

All about a popular topic xin the platform is to make a quality topic,a good and reasonable one for everyone here in this platform to learn from so I think that can make a topic popular but without this it is nothing 

Dear Mate, I think the topic the topic full of information and new knowledge become popular. Here Knowledge is everything if anyone introduce a new idea everyone take interest and topic become popular. 

Yes i appreciate your topic. All the member want to amke popular topics . These are the points, ti follow these points we create a popular topics. So create posts which easily standable and rase a most important issues.

I accept that when the subjects and remarks are helpful and reasonable, you get more sure standing and additionally seeing, at that point you will get what you need regarding achievement and improvement, and this discussion increments with development and advancement.

yes of course you talk about this right and I am new member and i think many members wants the topic will be popular and famous so I am only working post comments and my ranking is newbie and now I am learning in crypto and more experience 

I assume crypto associated any subjects and thoughts are warm and famous. But to make your topic popular you need to appy a few unique recommendations.Which include you have to make those topics which might be helpful and comprehensible to other humans.To make topic you need to use easy words.So that humans can seek them and are searching for statistics.

Hi dear @Ch Ayyan , you are absolutely right we have to make such topic that are knowledgeable to others or serious topics that attract the members to read or reply to that topic....if your topic goes famous or valuable then you achieve your goal.

Sure the topics should be slected very precisely which covers all the information which is neccessary to work in the forum and should be easily understandable by the new ones so that the could use the every minor info related to crypto currencies. 

Topics must be included easy wording that could be easy to understand and read for all the cryptotalkers