This coin is large than bitcoin!! - Page 7 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

This coin is large than bitcoin!!

3 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

@Cleaner LTD is not a fake token, I followed it since i knew it and it has many traders even in yobit exchange. Its a large coin in price but still it has low volume in marketcap. Perhaps in the future there will be a of large coins than Bitcoin.

Right ltd coin isnt fake. But i confused for this coin price. 

Under You see 2 photos

Screenshot_20201209-101042_1.thumb.png.42563cef59c914df0056f7d45cb5b2dc.pngScreenshot_20201209-101050_1.thumb.png.6c1de4ec4ac99d72bcc13b557df43508.png

You can see that the price of Coinmarketcap is low.  However, in cryptocurrency, its price is showing more. And yobit exchange site is showing 50 price. But why would it show such price.  I can see the difference in different places.  However, I do not like any coin like Bitcoin.

There is another coin named yfi. Yfi value is also higher than bitcoin, but when we look at the supply-demand relationship, we can see that bitcoin has overtaken all. I'm giving an example yfi cryptocurrency has only 30,000 units, while its price was around $ 15,000 (I don't know the current situation), there are 21 million units of bitcoin and the price is almost $ 20,000. There is a big difference between 21 million and 30 thousand.

• +4 1

On 4/9/2020 at 6:37 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends!

I used to go through the yobit market in USD to look for a currency to invest, but I amazed after seeing this LTD currency... It's bigger coin than Bitcoin!! And I never thought there would be a bigger crypto currency than Bitcoin. I'm not sure if it's a good coin because I looked for it in coinmarketcap but it's not there and i don't think yobit accepts a fake coin and list it at the top coins.

1 LTD = $ 50,000

1 BTC = $ 7,288

So, what do yo think friend.. Is this a good coin or not? 

Large.JPG.f086aecd83d159d84c529a12f26d2045.JPG

If you see the coin thats have higher price than bitcoin while its trading volume is very low, dont invest in such coin like that because can boom your investment, such coins like this their price is not official and it were having that price since it was launched.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 12/9/2020 at 4:40 PM, joemcgwa said:

If you see the coin thats have higher price than bitcoin while its trading volume is very low, dont invest in such coin like that because can boom your investment, such coins like this their price is not official and it were having that price since it was launched.

Such coin price like this is controlled by few whales of that coin and they only makes profit if there have many buyers and sellers of that coin, but mostly they can affect the price to change without big profit. 

• +3 1

Well, I honestly did not know that cryptocurrency, since I have not even seen it on Coinmarketcap.
But it seems doubtful to me and I would not invest in those kinds of currencies.
I imagine that their supply is too small, which is why the price is quite high.

I too got an idea of this after seeing your post. LTD has a much higher price than bitcoin. Yobit website has all the details. In what way it is known that LTD is worth 7 times more than the bitcoin. But it also often happens that the price of a coin sits in the marketplace one time and the other falls and when the other rises, the price of the first one falls, it depends on the currency of the marketplace. 

On 12/17/2020 at 1:49 AM, guatazoo said:

Such coin price like this is controlled by few whales of that coin and they only makes profit if there have many buyers and sellers of that coin, but mostly they can affect the price to change without big profit. 

Those whales who controls the price of those they are always be the tokens owners, so thats they can dump the coin in order for them to buy it in a low price from investors, also they can pump it in order for to sell it to investors in a very high price.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

the price does not matter a lot the actuall worth is the demand of the coin and the usage of that coin along with the total trading amount of that coin too, these things matter the most.

After reading this topic, I immediately checked the LTD coin on the Yobit exchange. However, I have seen that there is no such cryptocurrency on the Yobit exchange right now. If the cryptocurrency you mean is LimitedCoin (LTD), the coinmarketcap website states that this cryptocurrency is not active. It was also noted that the last traded price was $ 214.50 USD.

On 12/9/2020 at 3:44 AM, Calvinpriva said:

@Cleaner LTD is not a fake token, I followed it since i knew it and it has many traders even in yobit exchange. Its a large coin in price but still it has low volume in marketcap. Perhaps in the future there will be a of large coins than Bitcoin.

Although LTD is not a fake token but it is not to use such coins with a low trading volume while it have highest price and doesn't have any demand, so that's means if the coin is still long in the ,market but still have no demand or high volume, it has the the chances to become a dead coin in the future.

• +3 1

Yes I make sure that this coin has greater rate and also making high market in the new day. But I heard that this coin is fake because this has very high price. First I not make sure about these coin now I ponder who can a coin costly? Then I make realize the reason of its being costly is due to its fackness. Thanks. 

I saw this coin for the first time. There may be some coins that are worth more than bitcoin. Yearn Finance can also be higher than Bitcoin. But what matters is the total volume and market value of the coin. Supported by the community, Bitcoin will reach an even higher price. 

• +2 1

On 4/9/2020 at 9:37 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends!

I used to go through the yobit market in USD to look for a currency to invest, but I amazed after seeing this LTD currency... It's bigger coin than Bitcoin!! And I never thought there would be a bigger crypto currency than Bitcoin. I'm not sure if it's a good coin because I looked for it in coinmarketcap but it's not there and i don't think yobit accepts a fake coin and list it at the top coins.

1 LTD = $ 50,000

1 BTC = $ 7,288

Large.JPG.f086aecd83d159d84c529a12f26d2045.JPG

I had also seen this and I was very shocked after seeing this because we all know that bitcoin has a high price than any other coins but LTD price has been more increased. I think that the price of this coin will be decreased soon. So we should sell your holding LTD coins to get more profits. I always think that bitcoin is the best currency. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/9/2020 at 6:37 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Brother a coin been high priced does not mean it is the best coin, there are few coins like that which are high priced than bitcoin, the reason behind is low supply, some coins have a supply or one coin two coins... so even with very low demand the coin will have high price.

On 12/17/2020 at 4:46 PM, susan8929 said:

Well, I honestly did not know that cryptocurrency, since I have not even seen it on Coinmarketcap.
But it seems doubtful to me and I would not invest in those kinds of currencies.
I imagine that their supply is too small, which is why the price is quite high.

I remember in 2017 or 2018 I thought there was a coin which were hitting $100k in price while bitcoin was $18000, but the amazed thing is that coin is worth below $1 currently. 

This is the first time I see this coin and it amazes me about the price. I tried to do some research on it but I couldn't find any information so I was hesitant and skeptical about this coin, many of Jobit's coins have become deadcoins. 

• +1 1

It is just one more coin of the heap, whose price is inflated by its creators or investors with the purpose that some unsuspecting people buy at the highest price and then obtain profits, it already happened in cryptopia and it also happens in yobit, if I were the investor I would just ignore that coin.

On 4/9/2020 at 9:03 AM, Badman001 said:

after reading your post instant I go in yobit and check about this Coin , then I completely shocked that this coin is on $50K according to yobit market , I also see first time a coin that's price is more than Bitcoin .

This is amazing , i never knew about this coin before but right now this coin can no longer found in the yobit market place again.

On 12/29/2020 at 12:33 PM, selfmade said:

Brother a coin been high priced does not mean it is the best coin, there are few coins like that which are high priced than bitcoin, the reason behind is low supply, some coins have a supply or one coin two coins... so even with very low demand the coin will have high price.

People are thinking that bitcoin is the best coins because of its highest price, so thats why they can be thinking that any coin higher price than bitcoin are the best coin. 

• +2 1

You cannot say a coin or token is bigger than bitcoin just by the higher price alone. If the token have a higher price but has no trade volume and has no market support, it may not even be a safe token to invest in.

He is right. I checked the price of the coin. What Yobit can't see is what they will do, so we don't have information about that right now.

On 12/30/2020 at 12:55 PM, guatazoo said:

I remember in 2017 or 2018 I thought there was a coin which were hitting $100k in price while bitcoin was $18000, but the amazed thing is that coin is worth below $1 currently. 

Sounds strange but that is the reality and I think it is due to lack of power of that project was why it end up falling down to such value, bitcoin has a very powerful project which is why it keeps growing day by day since they day it was created by the mighty satoshi nakamato in 2009.

Yes the litcoin is much more value than bitcoin.

But even then, most people turn to bitcoin because the profit in it is high, as the value of bitcoin has reached $ 32000 nowadays, when people invested they have made a lot of profit today. 

I recently searched on this coin just now at this time the current price of this currency is very high and it's more higher rate then bitcoin but not famous as compare to btc in my opinion number of users giving wrong information to others on the names of bitcoin. Screenshot_20210103_212145.png.a95f4f6419b050a7c37e8a1fad70c888.png