This coin is large than bitcoin!! - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

This coin is large than bitcoin!!

Hi friends!

I used to go through the yobit market in USD to look for a currency to invest, but I amazed after seeing this LTD currency... It's bigger coin than Bitcoin!! And I never thought there would be a bigger crypto currency than Bitcoin. I'm not sure if it's a good coin because I looked for it in coinmarketcap but it's not there and i don't think yobit accepts a fake coin and list it at the top coins.

1 LTD = $ 50,000

1 BTC = $ 7,288

So, what do yo think friend.. Is this a good coin or not? 

Large.JPG.f086aecd83d159d84c529a12f26d2045.JPG

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 5
  • +2 4
  • +3 4
  • +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

He is right I checked the price of the coin maybe it is a normal coin for bull or run or something else the problem that Yobit don't see what they are going to do so we don't have the information about that right now.

• -1 1
  • +1 5

This is the first time i see that coin,and it amazed me about the price. I tried to search anything about it but i cannot find any informations so i was hesitant and doubt with that coin,as many coins in yobit became deadcoin.

• +1 2

37 minutes ago, omaralirajbd said:

Dear friend you share LTD coin first time see and go to yobit and cannot find this coin. I know bitcoin is most powerful and highest value coin. I don't know this fake coin or not. Thanks for sharing this topic and learning post.

Go to yobit then markets and shift to BTC then scroll down and you will see this coin. 

26 minutes ago, Badman001 said:

after reading your post instant I go in yobit and check about this Coin , then I completely shocked that this coin is on $50K according to yobit market , I also see first time a coin that's price is more than Bitcoin .

That shocked me too because its my first time i see a coin with bigger price than bitcoin, i think its more than 5 times of the bitcoin price.

6 minutes ago, Qpella said:

Wow,these is the first time I am actually seeing such coin.i am more amazed that it has more value than bitcoin.thats incredible but you need to be careful,it might actually be a fake coin.

Thanks friend, i will be careful because i also search it in CMC but its not there so i real don't know if its legit or scam.

50 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends!

I used to go through the yobit market in USD to look for a currency to invest, but I amazed after seeing this LTD currency... It's bigger coin than Bitcoin!! And I never thought there would be a bigger crypto currency than Bitcoin. I'm not sure if it's a good coin because I looked for it in coinmarketcap but it's not there and i don't think yobit accepts a fake coin and list it at the top coins.

1 LTD = $ 50,000

1 BTC = $ 7,288

This is not a coin but it is a token, I know this token for three years I thought, but the tokrn to be have high price than bitcoin it not means that it is good than bitcoin. Also this coin since I know it was worth around 7 up to 8 bitcoin, and this price is being stable till today.

25 minutes ago, Ali_hmwi said:

He is right I checked the price of the coin maybe it is a normal coin for bull or run or something else the problem that Yobit don't see what they are going to do so we don't have the information about that right now.

Yes bro, i think it may be a normal coin but its price has pump or it can be something else than that because its shocked.. Not a popular coin but large price than all crypto.

7 minutes ago, Sezar55 said:

The price is really amazing my dear friend, but its price makes you doubt about it because it is not famous and the first time I see it really I do not know what it is or who supports it If you have any information about it I hope you share it with us so we may work with it because the price is really attractive

I agree with you, its not a popular coin but it has an attractive price. I will give the feedback if i will find anything about it, am steal investigate.

4 minutes ago, guatazoo said:

This is not a coin but it is a token, I know this token for three years I thought, but the tokrn to be have high price than bitcoin it not means that it is good than bitcoin. Also this coin since I know it was worth around 7 up to 8 bitcoin, and this price is being stable till today.

Thanks very much for this information, so its a legit token? Do they have a website maybe so that we can check them?? Thanks for the support.

• +2 1

According to market capitalization,.this coin does not come to top 20, infact I don't think I have come across it ever in my years in cryptocurrency. I advice you not to trade it or deal with it. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

7 minutes ago, Pinky55 said:

Bro just look at the volume of this coin which tells the reality of the coin and this coin totally holding fake price which is given by the creator I think and this is a usless coin don't compare it with bitcoin 

Thanks dear for your feedback.. I think its true this coin is not even known and i don't even know where to find its review! am not sure if its a legit coin.

Edited by Calvinpriva
Spelling errors

Dear after reading your topic i an also wounder about that. Before this i was just think that bitcoin is bigger and high value coin all over the crypto. 

It is really first time l know there is LTD and thank you for sharing this information. Through this way l knew that. l would say is there only one LTD? l mean there can be some coin, which is limited like PRIMALBAS.

• +1 1

Thank you for sharing some information about this coin. Honestly till today l have not heard anything about this coin. It is fascinating for me. l have learned a lot of through your topic. Thank you. 

7 minutes ago, Trader21 said:

Thank you for sharing some information about this coin. Honestly till today l have not heard anything about this coin. It is fascinating for me. l have learned a lot of through your topic. Thank you. 

You are welcome friend, thanks too for your feedback.

it's fake my friend ! you don't have to invest your money with it because you will lose all your money if you converted your coins to this coin ! so be careful !

1 minute ago, AmjadBydn said:

it's fake my friend ! you don't have to invest your money with it because you will lose all your money if you converted your coins to this coin ! so be careful !

Thanks very much for your feedback, i also think its a fake coin because its very high in price but not popular and no any website were we can find it, only in yobit.

1 hour ago, Ali_hmwi said:

There may be input errors or data updates because bitcoin should be priced above LTD. Or indeed the maintenance of the yobit is definitely my advice you can contact the yobit.

50 minutes ago, Binjit said:

I also wondering after read this post i did not check before it in yobit and thanks to sharing about this 
LTD coins price information it is seven time high then bitcoin price but you are right i also never seen
on coinmarketcap site

You are welcome dear. I will give feedback because am steal investigate to find if its a legit coin or fake.

1 hour ago, rianpedia said:

There may be input errors or data updates because bitcoin should be priced above LTD. Or indeed the maintenance of the yobit is definitely my advice you can contact the yobit.

Yes friend i think that may happen too, because i never saw any crypto coin that is bigger than bitcoin.

5 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends!

1 LTD = $ 50,000

1 BTC = $ 7,288

I listen that this coins are more expensive that Bitcoin because they are private cryptocurrencies, I dont know if you can buy this coin but Bitcoin is always going to be the best.

• +1 1

dear friend you percentage LTD coin first time see and visit yobit and can't discover this coin. I realize bitcoin is most powerful and highest fee coin. I do not know this faux coin or no longer. thank you for sharing this subject matter and getting to know put up.

Just look at the trading volume on Yobit (almost none). I don't care how high the value of 1LTD is; I would definitely stay away from this coin! Looks like dead coin already.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

Sometimes coins might have extremely low total supply, and this might mean that through some shenanigans the devs can manipulate price in a few exchanges. I remember one that is named "42", which actually only has 42 coins as total supply. It's price varied and in last bull run it was priced close to $100,000 . When it was released it was trading even higher.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/42-coin/

LTD may be more expensive than bitcoin (7x more) but it is not as valuable as bitcoin because bitcoin has a super large 6.8 market volume in Yobit but this number for LTD is only 0.1 which is around 7x less! I also didn't find much information about the history of the coin and it doesn't seem to have a proper project. But the main problem with LTD is that it is more like a dead coin. Look at the picture below. There are lots of black lines in the chart. I will never invest in such an abandoned coin.

LTD.jpg

• +1 1

Thank you for sharing this information, this is the first time I heard about this LTD coin and I have surprised about that, I have already checked on Yobit website exchange and yes of course his actual price is 1 LTD = 41854 US Dollars also his price to Bitcoin is 1 LTD = 5.80000001 Bitcoins.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

is not. I know nothing about LTD. obviously can't say it's better than bitcoin, that's baseless. What is the position and value of bitcoin, everyone knows, LTD is a currency that I don't even know, I trust many people just like me.