This coin is large than bitcoin!! - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

This coin is large than bitcoin!!

I also know not pupular, but very expensive coin called "42 Coin". This coin is so expensive, because there are only 42 such coins in the world. And, as i remember, its price month ago was about 14000-15000 $. If a coin costs very much, it doesn't mean it is successful, and if coin costs low, it doesn't mean it is unsuccessful. For example, cheap DOGE.

oh wow this coin on yobit very graet . i shocked see this post . thanks for this post yobit top exchange any coin list on yobit can rise  .

Well basicly its not even wird look at total coin supply than you can know that sometimes big price is conected to fact that there aren't many coins in suppliment and price jumps, look at YFII for example. 

It will be the largest but it has little commercial value that currency is only on the yobit platform, on the other hand, bitcoin is at 11,000 usd and there are more than 50 exchanges that exchange it for usd or for other cryptocurrencies has a lot of commercial volume

It is Ok. I think there are more coins that cost more than BTC. It doesn't change BTC benefits. So they are not so demanded as BTC.

El 4/9/2020 a las 11:03, Badman001 dijo:

después de leer su publicación en el instante, entro en yobit y verifico esta moneda, luego me sorprendió por completo que esta moneda esté en $ 50K según el mercado de yobit, también veo la primera vez que una moneda cuyo precio es más que Bitcoin.

Indeed, this currency is worth 3.7 btc at this moment (it is worth more at this moment than the DEFI YFI), but it would be important to have more information about its origin, the order book moves slowly (Yobit).

Well, I read that it's a proof of stake cryptocurrency. It doesn't seem too bad, thanks for the information, I will keep researching and getting into it, but it sounds too good to be real 

Wow, this is the first time I see this and I went to yobit to buy to see if it still existed, AND IF IT EXISTS, at this moment it has a value of $ 40,444, I have many doubts about this haha, who handles this coin, why will it come out so much, there is very little volume, but there is so it is working.

Yobit is an excellent exchange, so I fully trust it. I will take a look at the currency you are talking about, maybe it is a good opportunity to invest some capital. We'll see.

If there is a market collapse and people start selling their coins in large quantities, then Usdt may become the largest coin in terms of capitalization.

Yes, it is correct that currency has a great value in dollars as you say, but you must bear in maind that the blockchain network is made up of 60% of Bitcoin that means that value you see of this currency is quite volatile, That means that its value can fall or rise very sharply, you must be very careful when investing in these currencies.

Yearn.finance (YFI) is a cryptocurrency launched in July that never ceases to amaze. Its price is above $ 32,000, which has made it become the virtual currency with the highest unit value, although in market capitalization it is still far from the big ones, occupying position 27. It is not the first time that in the The crypto world exceeds the value of Bitcoin, so YFI's true milestone in the eyes of the market is in the rapid explosion of its value.

Since it was released on July 18 for about $ 32, its price has multiplied by 1,000, reaching more than $ 32,000 mentioned. Or what is the same, it has grown 99.900% in just a month and a half of life. It's no wonder when, in just seven days, YFI grew 35,000%.

It sounds too good, I'm gonna research more about it, but I doubt it's large than bitcoin, and... it's a token. Still, quite interesting, I want to get to know it better and give a better answer.

Some currency may have more value than bitcoin but to consider it bigger I doubt it. Bitcon is a pioneer of all currencies and generates more trust worldwide. I think it will take a long time for a currency to be more important than bitcoin

This token seems like a waste of time because its market cap is super low and not many people even know that coin exists. Eitherways It can be good at any point but it just seems like its going to fall and just be a 1 satoshi coin lol. Someone really bumped it for 50,000$ and hoped it can blow up but not. Anyways just don't invest in that. Thanks for your info!