Best trade vs Worst trade - Page 10 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
duncun007

Best trade vs Worst trade

Perhaps the best trade I ever had was keeping some bitcoin for a long time, and the worst trade I ever had was keeping dent for a long time while it was falling every day and without knowing the reason until I lost 90% of my investment value.

i think that every trader have a worst deals, in the last time i trade in MITH/BTC pair, and the last buy was 14200 MITH with price 92 satoshi, i don't used stop limit and the price decrease with high percentage, now his price is 32 satoshi.

The best trade vs worst trade is of different things entirely you can combine them together and even from the words implies you can't compared them together at same time because of great different between them.

• +2 1

Well post, I don't know about it but it is very important sharing information in this forum because I am new here in this forum,I am learn every topic and see and after I comment in this topic,my friend is know about it and I am going to friend and learn this topic,good luck.

• +2 1

Hello.. this is good and intrested topic i love this topic and i discuss that my opinion is best trading is vry fast and esy for you for earn money so always select only best trading thanks 😍

I didn't have any bad experience yet as I am very cautious about it But Right now I am frustrated to see the continuous decrease in the price of talk as and that's why I am holding it for a long time amd waiting for its rise to trade it.Hope tgat it'll recover soon as Our earning from the forum aslo depends on it.

I have a lot of experience but I have lost a lot of business including Bitcoin, Trax, XLM, BTG and maybe many of you are in a hurry to buy and sell these snakes and this is a trade that you will not learn. 

The best trade right now is bitcoin trading, if you have bitcoin for $ 9,000 then you get 3 times as much, this is the best trade. However, the current altcoins are not very good, Bitcoin will go up by itself whereas altcoins only exist and there is no significant increase. The worst trade is trading worthless coins.

• +1 1

I think the worst trade suffered by the majority of traders in the last months is XRP bad situation. Because of Spark (FLR) Airdrop For XRP Holders there are a lot of people who bought a lot of XRP, then one week or two the XRP crisis started and the price value drop more than 70%. The best trade for those who bought Bitcoin at 90000 USD today tripled their profits.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Best trade will give you best profit and worst  trading will you best and high both profit which will be very affective on your financial condition.  Pine buying and selling is best and trading in cryptocrrencies  is worst. 

My best trade was BTC, although I see it more as the best investment I made, I bought at $ 5000 when I fell due to the pandemic and had a great price recovery.
My first trade was with a currency called NULS where I did not put a stop loss and it went into a tailspin, I think it devalued 60% and ended in losses.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

On 10/18/2019 at 8:54 AM, duncun007 said:

In crypto we see  lot of coins do 10x but we also see coins dumping 97% in value so i want you guys to tell me your best and your worst trade ill start

-best trade was dgb in early 2017

-worst trade is probably STORM i kept holding and it kept dumping 😂

I usually trade very little.  I am not a professional trader.  However, I do not have any best trading.  Bad trading has happened to me.  I bought the DLRS token with 26 satoshi, but now that token has dumped too.  As a result I have suffered.  But in order to trade, we should always monitor the crypto market.  And good coins should be chosen.  So that we can prevent damage.

Both of this can't be avoided in crypto world so the best the we could do is to look further more and seek any opportunities. The crypto markets are very volatile, and although some people make a lot of money, many people have lost money.

Trading is very risky even you are expert trader ,who would ve known it would move like that in a few weeks .just the fact that i feel on assumption made me think .and selling decision these snakes and this is the trade that did not lose you will not learn .

I think stock market is the best option to reading in cryptotalk we gain lots of coin .pine buying and selling is best is best and trading in cryptocurrencies is worst .

The trade you done by complete knowledge,skills and with intrest will be best trade for you 

the trade you done by lack of knowledge or any other skills that will be worst trade for you 

so before trading learn first and then trading then definitely you earn something from trading 

On 10/18/2019 at 8:54 AM, duncun007 said:

In crypto we see  lot of coins do 10x but we also see coins dumping 97% in value so i want you guys to tell me your best and your worst trade ill start

There are a lot of coins that go down a lot which makes us lose a lot but some coins make a lot of profit.Bitcoin gives us a lot of profit because its price has gone up a lot now.At present the price of talk token is very low. If we trade in talk token then we will face loss.

We understand that you have to buy any coin to trade.  Because the price of any coin in the market fluctuates at any time. So we have to have some idea about the price of all coins and how much its price will increase or decrease in the future.  If we buy a coin without understanding it, we may lose.

• +5 1

I'm new in cryptocurrency but I'm interested to do trading as I got joining in I'll share my experience with you. But I'm sure that bad things are with goods. Every thing has to sides good and worst.

Adequate knowledge required to trade.  And you have to have a good idea about which coin can fluctuate in the market at any given time. Because many times we buy coins whose price is decreasing day by day.  As a result we lose in this trade.

In my own journey my worst trade is trons because I heavily invested in it after like six months I lost a lot of money which i consider to be my worst trade and my best trade is litecoin because I bought it when the price is low and later sold it when the price is high after holding it for some time.

• +2 1

Patience and long term investment and hold are all very successful thing in trade but they do not go with any currency , you have to pick a good one with a good project and even if it suffered from a fall you be patient on it and wait for it to rise again.

• +3 1

On 10/18/2019 at 5:54 AM, duncun007 said:

I'm not much of a trader, but my worst trade was at yobit i have forgotten that coin but it was a shit con from which i bought coins that i never got to sell until it dumped for good, my best investment is buying bitcoin at 8k and now i could sell at 30k or wait for more.

On 1/12/2021 at 10:04 PM, selfmade said:

I'm not much of a trader, but my worst trade was at yobit i have forgotten that coin but it was a shit con from which i bought coins that i never got to sell until it dumped for good, my best investment is buying bitcoin at 8k and now i could sell at 30k or wait for more.

Wow! That's very nice investment from $8k to $30k, is very huge profit in a very short time, so how many bitcoins you were purchased, because in order to be benefited there you must be at least you were bought more than 0.1 btc. 

• +3 1

I like the one who does not despair when making a trade who loses and tries again to win. This is a successful person who helps himself and understands things. This is the best trading and bad is not trying again.

• +2 1