Why i think Blockchain is the future! - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Why i think Blockchain is the future!

On 10/18/2019 at 3:44 AM, Keith700 said:

Thanks to the constant innovations in the world, Blockchain has visualized it as a fluid system which allows you to free yourself from prosecutors, taxes, and constant regulations.
It represents a significant advance in the financial world, although being new it has taken time to adapt to situations.
Understanding this system is simple although it is vital to know how to use it correctly, and there it differs.
Being able to traverse with freedom and confidence is what many want and blockchain can facilitate that advantage to the actiaul world, Bitcoin and Litecoin are clear examples of use, although there are many more, discover each one without fear of learning more!

Block chain is a nice concept, but as it allows you to free yourself from prosecutors and all, the same block chain is used by corrupt politician to loot this days, when they steal some funds they converted them immediately to Bitcoin so that the account will never be traced by the prosecutors when there's allegations towards them

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I agree that blockchain is one of the most important discoveries of the modern information age, and it will be used even more frequently in the near future.

However although they are unregulated at the moment, I believe some regulations will come to effect in the upcoming days. The governments cannot pass on such a profitable and useful platform.

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

My friend Platinum platform is very wonderful platform and has a future but I have for me they will not be held on the one because I am unfortunately the source of America source is not working I have and I currently work on the positions of central or Russian source also these platforms with good fear and advised thanks

first of all there is no cryptocurrency without fear and without physical and secondly there are a lot of currencies that are well known and are been used for many purposes

• +1 1

Blockchain technology relies on decentralization, stability and high privacy,
One of the best technologies known to mankind so far,
It has become very widespread, and it can be used in almost all fields.
Currently, the most technology-dependent areas are crypto such as Bitcoin and Litecoin, as well as real estate.

Those where the things I think of. 

1. The open-source nature of blockchain also improves its chance to grow beyond what we expect from such a new technology.

2. The fact that blockchain is currently being used in vital processes, including cross-border payments, supply chain, identity, and so on, makes it more than ready for future-implementation. 

You don't think that you believe that it's the future of humanity specially after the Corona virus and the epidemic the world is changing and the blockchain technology is the future for humans to go forward to the next steps in economic and all domain where we can use the blockchain 

I didn't have idea on this but with this question am able to know more about blockchain and today am able to know some thing new to my education pursuit thanks am really grateful.

• Useful or interesting 1

The Blockchain wallet has been on the internet for a long time, but to be honest I have not had the opportunity to use it fully but I was reading that it changed the lives of many people in the world, this being the opportunity to free themselves from taxes, constant regulations or even fiscal, being this incredible chain of blocks very well protected and with an excellent interface, that is why everyone on the internet says that it is the most reliable portfolio and with great security when entering and transferring our balance to other accounts.

• +1 1

When computer technology come it make the work easy. Know if we adopt blockchain technology in our daily office work all data will bi transfered in blockchain and we do not have any tention about loosing data and informatin. 

• +1 1

Indeed , cryptocurrency means financial freedom, wherever you go your money goes with you . There is no need for the complications of traditional Banks and all the other documents and certificates that they require. And on top of all this there is speed , that your money can travel anywhere around the world in blink of an eye.

On 10/18/2019 at 7:44 AM, Keith700 said:

Thanks to the constant innovations in the world, Blockchain has visualized it as a fluid system which allows you to free yourself from prosecutors, taxes, and constant regulations.
It represents a significant advance in the financial world, although being new it has taken time to adapt to situations.
Understanding this system is simple although it is vital to know how to use it correctly, and there it differs.
Being able to traverse with freedom and confidence is what many want and blockchain can facilitate that advantage to the actiaul world, Bitcoin and Litecoin are clear examples of use, although there are many more, discover each one without fear of learning more!

Yes dude as now world  is progressing very much and everything become digitalised now so using blockchain and cryptocurrency is necessary for all of us as it has many advantages and also it's easy to access and use.

• +2 1

Blockchain technology will indeed be the future, blockchain networks do not have a centralized authority. Blockchain is a simple but smart way to convey information A to B automatically. When a transaction begins with a Block process, the Block is verified by thousands of computers and even millions of computers distributed over the Internet. Blockchain is the future A new era for secure digital financial systems, which will replace traditional systems.

• +1 1

The blockchain is our way to financial freedom and not depending on a third party to be able to move our money from one place to another, in addition we have a very low commission rate for said transaction which is undoubtedly a good tool for the future .

Blockchain is good in the future.  Because if we keep the coins in it, it is safe.  We can only keep if we make a lot of money by investing.  Then you will be safe.

Blockchain is future because the technology has helped many sectors.The technology is new, advanced, safe & transparent that's why many companies are adopting blockchain solutions for their operations. Blockchain is the best technology.

On 11/12/2019 at 5:22 AM, Tokyo said:

Transactions would be easier without taxes and boundaries. Blockchain has more advancement than a usual online banking. The security is great, the transaction is faster and of course the system is fair. 

Blockchain is the future of the world and so many peoples will believe on it becasue it is so much secure and good and we can also see that the crypto market coins sending fee in Blockchain is very low.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

the blockchain is free from the taxes that is why it is been rejected by the governments of all the countries and it will not be accepted easily by the world.

Block chain technology can be adopted in broad wider aspects of crypto currencies that involves storing very large amount of records with out any interference or disruptions. Blockchain security protection is beyond consideration to be altered by hackers. It may the best means of saving the world economy through crypto currencies

although there are many hurdles in the way of the blockchain but it is the future actually because we are not using it fully and when we will be using it fully we will be able to see its power.

Yea mate. Blockchain is the future. It is one of the best things technology and advancement has offered us. It has made us realise that we can actually unite from every part of the world under a particular currency. It has given us the power to succed without regulations and restrictions. It has given us another world entirely where we can save,invest and make transactions securely and confidently. Thanks to blockchain.

I agree with this view. The future for the cryptocurrencies and blockchain is bright, in my opinion. The technology will be a base for many applications already and their number will surely increase in the future as more and more good projects flow in. Even the development platform for mobile app applications will move to dApp platform to utilize this great platform.

Yes gentlemen I agree with you you said absolutely right in the future the blockchain is more popular so you should not worry about the blockchain one thing I want to suggest you you should to be careful when you perform any activity on this forum

Now, there is moch demand of blockchain. Many people are coming to work. It will be a great future as it has high salary and security and the liquid system is very beneficial as it free you from taxes.

Yes, I agree. blockchain makes it easy for users by freeing taxes. from here we already understand that blockchain wants to give the best to the world. blockchain will continue to grow and achieve its glory

• +4 1