Which currency do beginners prefer to invest? - Page 16 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Which currency do beginners prefer to invest?

Not only beginners but everyone want to invest in bitcoin which is the strongest and the most valuable cryptocurrency. 

3 hours ago, Bilal Siddique said:

I think as beginners investing is quite tough task.But bitcoins is best,most popular and largest cryptocurrency in market. It is well trusted and secured. You can also check ethereum, Bitcoin cash, ripple and litecoin.

@Bilal Siddique I will suggest the coins you suggested but ripple not among until the final case of the company and United State SEC. 

There are many types of cryptocurrencies where beginners can make their investments as TRX would be a good option for those new to this crypto world.

On 4/6/2020 at 11:42 AM, abualez said:

Many beginners do not know where to turn to any currency for investment at the beginning of their deliberative career, and they buy 0.001 Bitcoin
 by (dollar )paper currency to start their first journey in the investment track in the world of bitcoin, but they are quickly shocked by fraud from those sites that they entered.  I always prefer to use Ethereum, doge and BCH as these currencies have a lower price compared to the price of bitcoin and will not affect the trader’s psyche if the investment site in which he trades is swindled and fraudulent. Which of you agrees with me or has another opinion?

Thank you so much for this information mg friend because I am a beginner and I want to start the crypto trade in very soon. I want to start the bitcoin trade but I was very worried about the trade so I am increasing my knowledge about the crypto trade. This post has helped me a lot about the investment. This post is very useful and valuable for me. 

For me beginners start with Bitcoin first before any crypto currency because even expeerts do use Bitcoin and then the ethereum currency! 

For beginners, we recommend that when trading buy coins at a low price, buy LTC or BCH to start trading, use a day trading strategy so that beginners can learn to trade every day. The reason for buying this coin is because it has high fluctuation, which gives it the opportunity to raise high and low transaction fees.

• +1 1

There really are no options within the crypto world that are safer and easier to understand for beginners, all cryptocurrencies are based on the same principle and only differ in the purpose of their creation, so suggesting a currency would be totally subjective, I For example, I recommend entering the bitcoin market directly and then moving some altcoin, so beginners can understand some basic terms of trading

In my one year experience in the cryptcurrency I will recommend the new users to invest on these coins Etherium, BNB, Yo and LTC these are the best coins for beginners, these coins never lose your funds in the cryptcurrency market.

I think beginners should consider starting their investment and trading with Bitcoin and some of the major Altcoins. In my opinion, the coins at the first 50 ranks in the marketcap  value would be fine for starters. The volume and marketcap value informations can be checked from Coinmarketcap web site. Following the news and updates of the coins you will invest in is also very important so I advise the beginners to check the coin news from Coinmarketcal web site. Good luck.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

There are lots of cryptocurrency available nowadays. Different people have different views and opinion. But from my point of view you can invest in bitcoin, litecoin  and ethereum is the currency that you can invest. This crypto  currency has promising future. Before investment you need to have much knowledge for it. Take advice from experts if needed.

• +1 1

Bitcoin also safe if the beginners can invest it in safer way. It is true now there are a lot of scammers and fake websites on the internet. Now all coins value is high so everywhere scammers are active to steal newbies money.

That's is a good question many bigners can't know about crypto currencies and some of the knowledge that you have a lot of money then you gain the good profit 

I agree with you. Some beginners invest coins in any place without taking any proper knowledge. They have to learn about fraudulent sites first. And they should be aware og these sites. And some do mistakes by choosing the coin on which they invest. I prefer beginners to start invest on ethereum. Because this is a profitable coins in these days. And beginners should also research deeply about the project on which they invest. 

I think Bitcoin would be preferred but its value is so high that it can only own a small amount of Bitcoin.  There are many options besides Bitcoin like Ethereum, Ripple or Litcoin.  So if you post well here regularly then you can make money.

I prefer to invest in Bitcoin.  I haven’t invested yet.  However, my idea is that bitcoin is about the most  So I really like to invest in these coins.  This is because here I can work fearlessly.  And a lot of money can be made.

According to my research, I believe beginners prefer to invest in coins that are less volatile and are more suitable for long term trading.

Well, thanks for that wonderful suggestion, but I would also like to add that the beginner should also consider xrp , especially now that the price has really gone down, so that even if some loss occured, he won't be demoralized.

• +2 1

Most beginners prefer buying currency or coins that are not highly volitile and I think it's a very wonderful decision to take as a beginner. 

The truth is that I am a beginner and what I notice is that if bitcoin goes up most of the cryptos go up and if bitcoin goes down the other cryptos also go down and if you are new and invested in a crypto of lower value and the bitcoin goes down you will suffer losses, The experienced ones know how to read the movements of the market so if they invest in a currency of less value they will know when it is the right moment to sell it so as not to suffer losses, whereas the new ones do not have that experience, so I recommend staying in bitcoin while learning and earning experience.

f you were to get a mining rig, you could possibly mine scrypt coins but there's always a lot of risk involved if you go into anything like th is an experimental technology, don't forget that, I'd always encourage people to give it a try, but always make sure you have a backup plan or something to fall back on that you can rely on. I've seen way too many people in the earliest stages of Bitcoin get burned by it and then they come complaining to these forums like we're supposed to do something about it despite how we go out of way to warn people, well done on actually doing your researchin

On 4/6/2020 at 11:42 AM, abualez said:

Which of you agrees with me or has another opinion?

If any newbie try to involve on crypto currency  investment  then he can choice up top 20 crypto currency  because this some currency  has less chance  to get died..   For investment  on ADA, DOGE, DOT is a good coin for investment  as they always  try to give cool profit.. 

There are many currencies that one can invest on,but today Bitcoin BTC is of value in the market it's advisable to invest  on Bitcoin because of the market value it have, thanks mates you are always welcome.

I think beginners have to do some research before entering this field because working without learning leads to big losses.

At the moment beginners would be appreciated with the earnings from dogecoin where by doge to rise 60% per day is normal at the moment.