Do You Know How Much Does It Cost To Make a Mining Rig For Bitcoin? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Do You Know How Much Does It Cost To Make a Mining Rig For Bitcoin?

The prices change a lot and very fast. The mining difficulty changes every two weeks so profitability is going lower. I don't know if one miner is enough to mine a block either and nobody is buying one miner only for years.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I am not know a lot about mining but I am very sure that I cannot mine because I am have to pay a lot to electric bill already and if I am use more electricity it will be very unprofitable no matter the crypto I am choosen to mine.

• Useful or interesting 1

The prices are different and on average miners now need 6-7 thousand dollars as cost to mine one Bitcoin but this is different if you are in China or in America. Prices are different for electricity and also the chinese are hardware producers and they are ahead in this from the rest of the world. They can mine very cheaper and easy to replace spare parts and hardware.

I don't know what a bitcoin mining platform is. I know the ASIC miners that are hardware manufactured specifically to solve SHA256 encryption and mine Bitcoin. One of these costs between 2-3k and the profit outcome depends on the cost of electricity. 

I know that a mining rig has a big cost depending on the model and the producer but these prices change as time passes and better models are released. Most producers as Bitmain they have some estimates about profitability but these vary depending on many things. You have to make a very deep research and business plan when you try to enter mining.

• +2 1

I have no idea about these costs if they are real and stable but what I know for sure is that some countries have very cheap electricity for their businesses and the households. If you live in one of these countries you must start  bitcoin mining it will be very profitable.

• +2 1

Most of the cases  the mining cost a bit more than the others staff, cause the btc is all about the mining. The main resource of  the mining is the money, at first you have to invest here and get the  profit. You have two option available either done it alone or connect more pc.

On 4/6/2020 at 4:32 PM, Upright said:

As a know that having a mining rig machine is hood but what really matters is on the fact of the difficult on how the machines are going to mine the blocks and gain the rewards from such, as hash rates also matters on being effective and profitable

Yes now the fact is that the mining is not easy now. And we know that we can't afford that because this is not easy. It take the experience..

This is a very helpful topic because I am planning to study and try building a mining rig so that I will have more source of income while doing other things. I think we should also consider the cost of the equipment we are going to use because the mining speed will be based on the GPU, the new release of GPU will mine faster but it will cost you too much money.

Since you are talking about Bitcoin then know that buying one mining rig will get you nowhere. With only one miner you can't ever mine a block and you will be spending money for electricity and for buying the hardware for nothing. 

These values change often and might not be correct as they differ between places. Mining can't be done with only one rig you will need a lot more, I haven't seen miners having less than a hundred perhpas there are. The hardware malfuction a lot and need repairs so making it idle time.

Thank you, my friend, for this information, but you gave us evaluations about the current prices by using electricity, but if we use alternative energy to generate electricity, this will save you a lower and more profitable price.

The mining cost is different as per country and  electricity. In China the electricity is cheap and the mining going great their. The main factors are two in mining the graphic card for mining which are gone higher after 2017 BTC bull run. The second one is the electricity, which is very problematic for everyone their for the best source for mining is Solar which gives you cheap electricity and Sugar mills who generate own electricity for mill. 

I am planning to setup mining in sugar mill but the problem is crypto is ban in my country so I am having problems. 

On 12/20/2020 at 10:15 PM, Syedbesharat said:

The mining cost is different as per country and  electricity. In China the electricity is cheap and the mining going great their. The main factors are two in mining the graphic card for mining which are gone higher after 2017 BTC bull run. The second one is the electricity, which is very problematic for everyone their for the best source for mining is Solar which gives you cheap electricity and Sugar mills who generate own electricity for mill. 

I am planning to setup mining in sugar mill but the problem is crypto is ban in my country so I am having problems. 

I am with you whenever the prices of these crypto currencies going to higher level the profitability of crypto mining goes higher and also price of gpus and another hurdle is cost of electricity , I get in this field wish me all the best .

I know that the cost and the profit from mining changes often, perhaps every week, and it depends on prices and difficulty of mining. So any prices said during some time ago, doesn't mean the profitability will keep being after a few weeks. Perhaps with this prices the old machines can also be profitable in some locations and this way the Chinese manufacturers that are also miners, they have plans for limiting the hardware production.

It costs a lot of money and you will pay a lot to get a little profit and you will waste a lot of time so I do not recommend this work and try to develop yourself in other areas

The idea is good and I thought about implementing it one day, but I am worried that the device will be damaged and this will make me lose a lot. It is very bad in my opinion and I do not like the loss and this is ugly to happen.

I've read that as well, and according to what I've read, high-powered mining rigs are still profitable at current prices, but older devices aren't. However, mining uses a lot of electricity, so if you live in a country where electricity is expensive, I don't think mining is as lucrative as it could be.

I really thought it would be more difficult and expensive to make a mining rig, but it is a good price, but what really does not seem good to me is the price that we are going to be taking daily, it should be at least $ 50 daily to be relatively profitable, but to be truly profitable is to get at least $ 500 a day to see successful growth for the miner.

• +3 1

Thanks for sharing this wonderful information but we need more senior members and also expects who knows much more and have experience about it to please help to enlighten us more to be able to gain knowledge and experience

The price of mining devices varies according to their hash power, due to the high demand for mining devices. The devices are at high prices. If you want to enter the mining field, you must enter many devices in order to get rewards

Thank you for the wonderful information that I did not know about, all I know is that mining devices consume a lot of electrical energy, and this may be one of the reasons for the high price of Bitcoin, in order to compensate for these expenses.

• +2 1

Thank you, my friend, for sharing this information, given the great cost of Bitcoin mining, I think it might be a losing business, so I prefer to invest instead of mining

• +2 1

I think it is not possible for us to mine because it requires very complex equipment. There are many other ways to make good profits without putting in capital as a start, but we must learn well first.

• +3 1

For me, I do not think that mining is profitable for us, especially after the recent split, mining has become offering us less profits, and most cloud mining sites SCAM, so I advise you to stay away from mining and focus on trading

• +1 1