Always do your own research - Page 57 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Always do your own research

It is important to search for the correct information and data on the Internet, and thus share the best ones here in the forum Also, conducting research through the forum's search tool to avoid repetition, and consequently research, and this means maintaining a high level of the forum in terms of the quality of discussions in it, so research is an integral part of the working mechanism

You are right mate.we should always get knowledge from different sites .we should search on Google. Many vedios are present in you tube we should see the YouTube vedeos and get knowledge from it .we should do our own research

Yes, doing your own investigations will provide you with valuable experience and information of what to post or write about, allowing you to become less reliant on others and improving your writing skills.

I agree with you, my friend, regarding the importance of activating the research trend of each trader and trying to present ideas that would enrich the forum in general and the traders in particular .

Welcome, my friend, you are right in this matter, we must all create and invent new topics and this is by conducting research, following developments in the cryptocurrency and collecting useful information about cryptography. We must be one hand and help each other to grow in this forum and reach higher levels, good luck to all.

Hello my friend, yes, you are right about that. Every member of us should write at least one topic, and with this we will have many topics for discussion in this wonderful forum.

My friend, I agree with you, we have to write on important topics that have scientific value, contain facts and information, and participate together in discussing them, but I am with constructive criticism, criticism in ideas and not in people, because constructive criticism corrects mistakes and gives pleasure to dialogue.  I hope you will accept my words and help together in the search for knowledge of beautiful and scientific dialogue.

We should research before creating the good topic if we want to become successful member of this forum than we should do work hard and be patience for the future 

Hello my dear friend you right are we should do our own research and then create a topic or we could get warning points for that and it also might lead us to ban. So be careful the next time you want to create a topic and do some research about it.good luck!

Making a topic is a sensitive case. We should focus on our own topic and the material that we are using. Copying and spam will make your account block. So focus on your research.

Aways do your own research. 

Assalam 0 Alaikum dear friends this is the right statement that is always do your own research. If we search different topics and learn lot of things and personal development etc. So that we have own research 

Often conduct your own investigation.

Assalam 0 Alaikum, dear friends, you are right in saying that you should always do your own study. If we look up various subjects and read a lot about them, we will improve our personal growth. So that we can do our own analysis

Hello my friend Yes, I agree with you about that. Creating new topics will motivate us to work more, but many friends have warned me against creating new topics because that exposes me to a ban since I am still a beginner, but in the coming days I will create new interesting topics. Good luck to you all.

Yes you are saying right my friend. Everyone should use his own thoughts to make a good content. And after a good research and gaining enough knowledge we should answer the question of others. If you want to help someone than advice accurate don't misguide someone. 

Hi mate, You are right. Always do your homework before doing anything. Copying and pasting are easy for all but They will not help you for a longer duration. You all have at least the basic knowledge of cryptocurrency so that you can comment according to the topic.

Topics should not be created. Once we want a certain number of topics, we should pay close attention to the fact that the topic should not be repeated and useful to everyone.
This will work out its good effect on all members of the forum.

yes you are right you always have to do your own Research and keep learning about things that are how how you gonna do that you have to keep searching any kind of situation.

My dear friend I agree with you it makes you more creative with your work by sharing your thoughts and ideas with other members and it also helps others in increasing their knowledge about cryptoworld. Greetings to everyone. Jazak Allah ♥️

Yes you are right. Everyone should do his own research. It will enhance our knowledge .when you do your won and latest research, you will be up to date and it will benefit you and your community too

Yes you are right my friend this is good thing everyone own research and they Gain knowledge and learn more and more.

You are right my friend in this, we should always strive to write new topics with new ideas and also use research to find good, modern and valuable information as well, so we focus more on the quality of our publications as we create new useful topics,

Of course, good research and review of everything must be done in order to publish useful and non-recurring topics that include information about digital currencies, their features and the method of work here.

Yeah,well said that we all should have our own research about what we are doing ,its right we should also see and observe others but we should have own research ,we should just learn from others ,it will help us in our life in any kind of work.

Hello dear friend, I hope you are in good health, I thank you very much for this wonderful participation. This is true, my friend. Our special research is useful for all of us in learning and increasing experiences, as well as reducing existing recurring topics. I have noticed the existence of many repeated topics and their repetition does not give us any benefit Creating new and sterile topics interesting for us will make us more enthusiastic and more experienced. We will work with a team spirit in order to rise to a higher level. Have good luck for you.

• +5 1

You are right. It's good for you that you should to make or do your own research because copy pasting is prohibited in crypto. If you make a different post with unique idea then people give you reputation on that post.