Any suggestion about ExpertOption?? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

Any suggestion about ExpertOption??

For me, I normally check out on the BINANCE platform but I have never tried trading or using the ExpertOption option.

THINK POSITIVE

No suggestions on Expert Options I have never used the site For investment I usually use Yobit and Binance They are very reliable The amount of damage is very low Expert sites seem to have a higher risk. New sites are more scammed.

6 hours ago, mahmoodhosain said:

Before you enter this site and start your investment I advise you to search well for this site on the internet sites and see the interactions and evaluations of this site to make sure of its reliability

That's what I often do before starting something. it is not easy to draw conclusions and what people say about profits in the path we choose, all of them must be taken into consideration.

Expert option is a digital broker,where you can trade commodities or currencies,it is not like the normal trading that you can do in yobit or any exchange platform,it is a binary trading where you need to bet and predict how much will the price goes in a minute,so you can earn big but can lose big also,so better do the normal trading than it if you doesn't have enough skills and knowledge.

Edited by Ms.o

Hello my friend to me I do not know anything about this site, but I advise you before you make any deposit to ensure the website's credibility is well through Google and YouTube

On 4/4/2020 at 8:59 AM, kirubel said:

Hey guys, how all are you doing?! I have a question, i think we all know the binance trade site "Expert option" it also have an app, tie minimum deposit is 10$ and i see a lots of ads about this site and i try to search about it, some users say its legit and paying, some says the minimum withdrawal is 150$$ and some says its scam, i am too confused! what did you think?? do you guys have any idea about this site?

What's I know from expert option is minimum deposit is $50 and the minimum withdraw is $10 and not $150, but I use this platform on demo trading only about two years ago, so I couldn't deposit there, but the platform seems to be legit.

I don’t know anything about this site, but you should pay attention to it as much as possible and do a lot of research to make sure it is reliable so that you don’t lose any of your money if you make a deposit inside it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/4/2020 at 1:59 PM, kirubel said:

Hey guys, how all are you doing?! I have a question, i think we all know the binance trade site "Expert option" it also have an app, tie minimum deposit is 10$ and i see a lots of ads about this site and i try to search about it, some users say its legit and paying, some says the minimum withdrawal is 150$$ and some says its scam, i am too confused! what did you think?? do you guys have any idea about this site?

You must be sure about every app that you will download. Dont invest in things that you are not sure about. Try to research and study anything before you invest to something.  Because your money is on the line and you must earn money if you loss money. 

My dear friend iam also see this expert option app add, but I can't registered because I have no idea about this app, but few members say its legit but need to do kyc for withdrawal, so I can't registered in this app, but you do good job to ask the review in this forum.

Binance trade is not scam my friend.  It is very  famous  and old exchange . Many of my friends getting  good  profit from it but I don't  know  how much minmum withdraw  of binance. 

I have doubt expert option is legit or spam.But there are many sites now by which you invest and earn money.But think before you invest.look for it,search for it,have a very strong knowledge about expert option before invest.Also you can get advise from the expert who use expertoption.     

i haven't heard much about this trading site, but i guess like others , one's chances are 50-50 or less depending on how good you are at trading. it will be best you learn a lot about trading before venturing into it. It will be a good source of income for you.

Well For me I don't know about that site if it's legit or not but I will advice to do a cross check on it before Investing because you might loose that money you want to invest on it, if it turn out to be scam.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Many popular people advertise that so I think this is a legit site because they were putting their dignity to an application that may cause damage to their name.The minimum deposit for it is 10 dollar and also the maximum amount is 150 dollar I guess. My friend actually uses this and trust me there is no scam in it. You can also try that. I think trading is still best as compared to expert option .

I don't like trading in option, expertoption is a good platform for you to trade the ride and fall for a price, but it seem more of gambling to me

Expert Option provide trading platform for everyone but if you wanna trade then you can also do trade in exchange because Crypto exchange is better than expert Option. 

On 4/20/2020 at 6:51 AM, kirubel said:

But is  it legit site?? i mean all comments on this post say different things some say its legit some say its scam so which do i have to trust

It is legit, many individuals have been using it for along time ago, you can make your own trial, it is worthy if you know how to trade in option

16 hours ago, kirubel said:

Yeah its more like gambling, its binance trading, i know hot to trade, but most member's say its scam, and the withdrawal option is hard for me

Ok,, ,If many reviews said it is scam, you are free to get out of there before its late for you, but I knew some of people that benefit at the early stage of the platform

On 4/22/2020 at 6:48 AM, kirubel said:

Almost all new platforms pay you till they get popular and get so meany users, i never deposit on the site, but there are different perspectives between members.

Okk,, it is good to hear that you didn't deposit in that site, you are among the lucky ones that escape being scam, congratulations

18 hours ago, kirubel said:

Thanks mate, they now advertising using my county money, i live in Africa Ethiopia and they are advertising with this money.

Sorry to hear that, we don't need to easily believe in those aspect of trading, they sometimes control the platform and make you lose your funds

Contrary to these sayings, I think it is a very cool and excellent site, away from deception and fraud, but as I said the lowest deal should be $ 10 or 5 I forgot, and the withdrawal is at $ 150, but in my opinion in terms of currency rates in Binance is the best.

Frankly, I have no idea ExpertOption, and I hope all members who have worked on ExpertOption and withdrawn their earnings will tell us about that in their comments , good luck for all

I agree with you that Forex trading is much better when it comes to trading. Here the loss is less and the profit is more. Everyone has a different place to trade from the expert options but most people do not choose forex trading.

On 4/24/2020 at 4:18 PM, kirubel said:

But most members say withdrawing is to hard, and its kyc methods and most members didn't receive there payouts.

I don’t know who didn’t get paid ?? I have tried it several times previously, there is nothing complicated, but it has banned several countries and it becomes difficult to deal with these functions, but from the rest of the world it is easy and simple.

Edited by DavCrypto