What should you do with Yobit Login Issue? - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

What should you do with Yobit Login Issue?

Thank ,i didn't face yet . But it can be ,so i will try this method . Because everyone don't know how it can manage ,but if we read this type of post carefully then it help in future .so we cannsolve our issue carefully.  So learning make you perfect. So focus on learning and then you would able to mange thing in batter ways.

But I can't seem to solve this login problem; whenever I have a problem, I use all of the options you provided in your article, because these four options are true when we have a logging problem; yes, the options you suggested help us solve our problem; thank you for sharing this information.

thank you so much dear friend this was the issue one of my friend facing but I told him exactly what you have written.

Thanks for the steps on how to solve problems encounter when trying to login yobit exchange. I have never encountered this type of problem yet in yobit exchange. I always use to find it's easy to login yobit exchange. 

Thank you my friend for this important advice, I encountered a problem when registering on the Yobit platform, so I contacted the support team, so we recommend trying another browser, and the problem is really solved.

Edited by Ammar SaQr
  • +2 1

Yes, my friend, you are right, I have been exposed to this problem more than once, and the solution was always among the four solutions that you present now, especially the browser topic. Thank you my friend.

Thank you, my friend. I've never had a problem logging in to IObit, but I think if that happens, I'll follow the instructions that the forum reviews. it's always best not to log out of the account on the platform.

Thank you for this valuable sharing, my dear friend, it is very important advice. Actually, I have not faced this problem before, but I will keep this information if it falls into the same problem. I wish everyone well

• +3 1

In fact, this is one of the solutions to the problem that we may face on the yobit platform, but often the recording stops due to the great pressure on the operator's server, which is due to the presence of large numbers of users, it is better to leave it for a while and then try again later.

• +4 1

This is very great and unique because there are some members in the cryptotalk platform that normally face this problem, so I hope they'll learn from this important article provided by one of the senior members of the platform, so thank you for sharing this with us.

This information is great, my friend, thank you for sharing it here in this forum. Members are often faced with the problem of logging in to the yobit account. I suggest you put the password in case you remember to avoid this problem because it may cause losing your account in some cases

I haven't face this type of problem since I started making use of yobit but I still have to thank you for your guidance on how to login back into out various yobit account and I hope this also help many people in this forum especially the newbies. 

• +3 1

dear you login the yobit at the chrome and do not close or bookmark it for the next opening of the window. and click the option of the save password for future. if you forget the password then you click on the forget the password and link on the email to recover it.

Yes, I had one of these problems, but I was very afraid until one of my friends told me the advice that you wrote in your post, and I was thankful for him.

It seems that this is useful. Indeed, I had this problem before, delete the link files for the browser and try to log in again, and the matter was done. 

• +5 1

Dear i face no problem on login yobit. I think this temporary problem and this problem will soon fixed. Don't worry this will not effect your payment. Continue to your work on crypto and be patience you will be reward of your work

I really have noticed that Yobit is taking too long time to sign in and sometimes it asks to log in and I have to rewrite the password, but this is quite understandable because a huge number of people are using it around the world, and it will have a lot of pressure at a some moment so it is true that you can try at some other time. 

I encounter this problem sometimes, but not constantly, but when I log in, I receive the code to confirm the account immediately, and this does not hinder me at all.
This is so far, and I hope that this problem will not increase with me, but after your talk and your warnings, I think that I will not be afraid if this happens to me, and I will try the steps that you mentioned
Thank you for providing that advice and support.

I really have noticed that Yobit is taking too long time to sign in and sometimes it asks to log in and I have to rewrite the password, but this is quite understandable because a huge number of people are using it around the world, and it will have a lot of pressure at a some moment so it is true that you can try at some other time. 

On 4/4/2020 at 10:02 AM, tienda said:

maybe some times you will encounter a login Yobit problem, this issue can happens for all members new or old members, I have already faced this issue and I got the solution from support about that

It is great to share such information with this forum's community. Every member of this forum uses Yobit for accessing payments, everyone face issues while using the exchange. Sometimes when members try to login and after 2-3 attempts, account gets locked for 30 minutes due to high privacy and security. Beginners find themselves in trouble after such an issue and this topic will be useful for such members. 

Thanks for this information  but in reality I do not face these problems yet, and I do not log out of my account on the platform, but I remain registered on the platform so that I do not receive a message every time.

This happened to me once when i tried to lohin to my yobit account. It didn't open. I tried the next day, it opened. Sometimes, there are issues with the browser you're using. All those tips you mentioned work perfectly to get you out of those troubles. Thanks 

Great thanks and appreciation to you, my friend, for this useful and valuable information that helps us solve the problem of logging into Yopit ... I have never encountered such a problem before and I hope that it will never happen to me, but we always have to expect many confrontations in our work and if I go through it I will benefit From your post .... I wish you good luck

• +1 1

Yes my friend that this problem faces all members here when entering the platform, but you can work to update the browser in order to get the solution and not face it again, and it is possible to work on updating the platform by supervisors also to not make the mistake again and thanks

• +1 1

As for me, I have never encountered this problem before but now I have these solutions in case I encounter such a problem.
I think that most of these problems are caused by the browser, so you must choose the appropriate browser before starting to work.

• +2 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.